Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know why you all are feeling so negative about Judge Bolten. Even Gov. Brewer said,after the hearing,she thinks AZ will prevail in these lawsuits.

After reading some of the statements Bolten made in the hearings she is not a pushover nor will she be pressured,intimidated or coerced into making any ruling she does not agree with.

I really trust her judgement and think she will follow the laws and our constitution when making her ruling.

Before you eat that crow Justthefacts,be sure you scald it and remove the feathers it will taste much better. If I am wrong I will do the same.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I don't know why you all are feeling so negative about Judge Bolten. Even Gov. Brewer said,after the hearing,she thinks AZ will prevail in these lawsuits.

After reading some of the statements Bolten made in the hearings she is not a pushover nor will she be pressured,intimidated or coerced into making any ruling she does not agree with.

I really trust her judgement and think she will follow the laws and our constitution when making her ruling.

Before you eat that crow Justthefacts,be sure you scald it and remove the feathers it will taste much better. If I am wrong I will do the same.
    Song lyrics by Lynyrd Skynyrd say what I think,and share about your thoughts YOU SURE GOT THAT RIGHT !!

Re: You all know the Arizona law is going to stopped , right

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Sitting here reflecting

You all do know that really this Arizona law is going to get put on hold forever by this judge.

I'd like to see this thread stay alive for a couple days , Believe me , I have my bottle of katsup , it makes the crow taste better

But I don't think I'll need it

I know , just know this judge is going to stop this deal before Thursday

Any takers?
    Won't happen. There are 14 sections and they all will not be stoped. Chances are good that the bill will go as is.

Oh...and for your other zonies...McCain voted to NOT stop the federal funding to fight his own state...ARIZONA!!! That horses patutee RINO is gone as far as I am concerned!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Song lyrics by Lynyrd Skynyrd say what I think,and share about your thoughts YOU SURE GOT THAT RIGHT !!

Oooh THAT SMELL , CAN'T YOU SMELL THAT SMELL

Banned

Re: You all know the Arizona law is going to stopped , right

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Sitting here reflecting

You all do know that really this Arizona law is going to get put on hold forever by this judge.

I'd like to see this thread stay alive for a couple days , Believe me , I have my bottle of katsup , it makes the crow taste better

But I don't think I'll need it

I know , just know this judge is going to stop this deal before Thursday

Any takers?
    Won't happen. There are 14 sections and they all will not be stoped. Chances are good that the bill will go as is.

Oh...and for your other zonies...McCain voted to NOT stop the federal funding to fight his own state...ARIZONA!!! That horses patutee RINO is gone as far as I am concerned!
    I agree that all of it would probably pass but my fear is that this judge is going to put the law on "hold" ,
    looking to prop 187 in Calif , these holds can go on for a very very long time , A stay of the bill would be a huge win for the open borders crowd

Anyway we should know in a day or so

I pray every night that this judge will "see the light" and uphold Arizona's plea for help. I also think that if this judge holds the law from being enacted, there will be more than protests. I believe that from an earlier post, we will be over run with illegals. However, there is a different group of folks waking up...those that abide by the law of the land. Unfortunately, the crazies will be out there also with their violent attacks. What bothers me is, the Messiah is pitting one group against the other and no one sees it. This guy could misdirect millions of people...but some are wising up to him. This will be interesting, but for now, I will keep up my support for Gov Brewer, emailing reps, etc. The Fed must be defeated on this one.
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Banned
    As of the reports I've seen this morning I may have to get the water boiling

Its the only way to cook crow

im thinking if bolton stops 1070, a can of worms will be opened. she will be directly responsible for the systematic further invasion and takeover of arizona, by mexico.

Honestly the application and interpretation of the law always boggles me. Having read the opposition's opinion recently I would have to state that at this time it seems both sides have left the hearings feeling optimistic. I also cannot imagine nullifying some sections of the law without rendering the whole thing a joke. I have read that some sections are not understood by any party needing to train officers on how to comply with the law yet I believe that I can see proper use of and understand those sections and I am no braintrust and of course my interpretation of those sections were not allowed in the posting section (edited out) so I am either very stupid to think that I understand or they are purposely wanting to tell the public that sections of the law are unintelligible in hopes that nobody like me will read it for themselves and catch the lie.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    I agree Sarum

I think she will water down the law so much that it will be ineffective

She will throw out all the parts that matter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast