Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

You all know the Arizona law is going to stopped , right?

Sitting here reflecting

You all do know that really this Arizona law is going to get put on hold forever by this judge.

I'd like to see this thread stay alive for a couple days , Believe me , I have my bottle of katsup , it makes the crow taste better

But I don't think I'll need it

I know , just know this judge is going to stop this deal before Thursday

Any takers?

As pointed out before on this forum, if it is not enforced we will see a flood unlike ever before. Plus the crime will escalate exponentially due to people being mad about all the fear this put them through and since they have been allowed the lie that this is a racist law put by racist people they will feel justified in the crime wave. Obombus & friends will probably sit back and laugh and do nothing.

I honestly have no idea what is going to happen.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    I know enough about lib symp judges to know that even if this law goes into effect it will be a gutted , watered down version of what Obama tells her he will put up with.

In no way , shape or form will the feds allow this to happen and I think every one here knows it.

She will stay it until hell freezes over ,

can't disagree, sarum. we would all like to see the judge make a decision in favor of arizona but i believe she has more pressure to block the law than to allow it to stand. otherwise, 47 other states would have their own laws up and running in no time (49 minus california and new york, two states that would rather go broke than stop the flow of criminal aliens).

Banned

We will prevail

The time has come to support Legal citizens on this Issue. This law will stand mostly Intact at the least. The time has come to stop the nonsense... Ol Topsecret has been pretty good over the past year on a variety of predictions. Most of them were posted on the Motley Fool for all too see. Many had to do with the stock market,and some had to do with politics. My prediction on the Arizona law Is that It will go Into effect this Thursday mostly Intact. There may be a couple of provisions that are struck down until the authors of the law can clarify for the judge anything In particular (In the provisions ) that concerns her. If the law Is struck down In whole,that would basically mean that Federal Law Is also "unconstitutional". Won't happen.... TS

Banned

Re: We will prevail

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    The time has come to support Legal citizens on this Issue. This law will stand mostly Intact at the least. The time has come to stop the nonsense...

I really hope you are right but being a veteran of this fight for a long time I just don't see it , The adm doesn't want it to stand and judges are Feds
    The admin can apply pressure in a 100 different ways

Can I have desert with my crow?

I think an hour before the law goes into effect , she pulls the plug

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalIndependent
    can't disagree, sarum. we would all like to see the judge make a decision in favor of arizona but i believe she has more pressure to block the law than to allow it to stand. otherwise, 47 other states would have their own laws up and running in no time (49 minus california and new york, two states that would rather go broke than stop the flow of criminal aliens).
    What has this nation come to when the judge considers political pressure before enforcing the law?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalIndependent
    What has this nation come to when the judge considers political pressure before enforcing the law?
    Dictatorship, anarchy, fascism come to mind

Along with a few other things

GR
    What I know is this.

From the days that G.W. Bush was Texas' Governor, and his brother was whatever he was in Florida, both of those states stood "for" illegal aliens and "against" all Americans who spoke up about the corruption that follows the illegal alien thugs.

Except for Reagan, who vowed never to let an amnesty happen again, and who trusted idiots like Teddy Kennedy (who always said "not in my back yard", but everything corrupt was great in the rest of the USA), many so called "leaders" in the USA have done nothing but help to lead America astray with their pro-illegal alien political activism.

Here's what no one is doing - FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Some one and/or some huge number of people in America's government are being paid off with more money and power from SOMEONE WHO HAS A HUGE AMOUNT TO DO SO WITH.

There is huge money and power being given, because no one sells their soul for nothing.

That is what America's Govt officials are doing - selling their soul to the pro-illegal alien groups for the purpose of destroying America.

Maybe it's Soros, maybe it's someone else who has that much power and money to destroy nations, but some "one" or some "ones" (plural) are selling America to mexico and any illegal aliens who want to sell their souls also for the murderous destruction of the USA.

Even if the law is enforced, who's going to deport those arrested? Seriously.
    IF the law is held indefinitely, illegal immigrants will see it as a possible victory. If the law is struck down, oh boy, it will be a 5 de mayo party at a Mexican barrio near you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast