Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One thing I have noticed is that there is not much of a debate any more on this issue. Sure, the OBLs and other zealots will hold strongly to their views, but mainstream America is no longer debating. I don't here any more, "they just come to have a better life" nonsense any more. I don't see anyone credible on message boards trying to defend illegal immigration, and promote its benefits to the economy. From what I have seen, the public debate is over. We have won it. Mainstream Reps, Dems, Indys, alike on other boards are unanimous. They all want what we want. The American people want the border sealed and illegals out. This is a major accomplishment, and improvement from where we were just a few years ago.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    One thing I have noticed is that there is not much of a debate any more on this issue. Sure, the OBLs and other zealots will hold strongly to their views, but mainstream America is no longer debating. I don't here any more, "they just come to have a better life" nonsense any more. I don't see anyone credible on message boards trying to defend illegal immigration, and promote its benefits to the economy. From what I have seen, the public debate is over. We have won it. Mainstream Reps, Dems, Indys, alike on other boards are unanimous. They all want what we want. The American people want the border sealed and illegals out. This is a major accomplishment, and improvement from where we were just a few years ago.
    I think that it is only becasue of the time of the year and there is nothing going on in congress and I think people are taking a breather. But wait until someone tries to pass something we don't want and people will start to come together again.

I had an American high school kid wait on me this weekend at Mc Donalds here in Southern California. This morning I went to Carls Jr. for breakfast and a older lady who was an American senior citizen waited on me...It was nice to hear someone speak clear english and I could actually understand them while they were taking my order for a change. I hope this means maybe less illegals are being hired now? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part!

What bothers me most is anchor babies. They are permanent illegal "citizens". The breeders will come and go, but they are saturating our country with their legacies. They will take over this country within another generation or two, and then we will have no recourse. Unless we do something about the 14th Amendment NOW, it will be too late. It may already be too late. It's a numbers game with Mexico...and they are winning.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    What bothers me most is anchor babies. They are permanent illegal "citizens". The breeders will come and go, but they are saturating our country with their legacies. They will take over this country within another generation or two, and then we will have no recourse. Unless we do something about the 14th Amendment NOW, it will be too late. It may already be too late. It's a numbers game with Mexico...and they are winning.
    I'm bothered by the anchor babies too. Here in Southern California they already have taken over all our schools. Most are on some government program paid for by the American taxpayers...Half of them drop out of school before graduation...The scary thing is these people will vote someday!

JRB

Re: Are you frustrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    You guys are beautiful!! We are up against a wall and the federal Govt. is against our beliefs. But yet like the waves coming in on the beach you guys just keep it comin!! My family and myself salute the members of this forum. This whole dream of ours seems impossible to accomplish but little by little the politicians are listening.
    Hello Balboa,

Elections are coming up in November, that always motivates Politicians to listen. Just remember to keep in mind their voting records and if they are in bed with the Illegals then lets vote them out. Nothing will talk louder than some Senators and Reps loosing their jobs because of their voting records. I am with you on the Frustrated Front. I Like to restore Old Pickups and I haven't been out to my new garage that I built to do that in almost 3 months because I am so into this fight. Its time for us Legal Americans to take back this Country and make it Great Once Again. We are being Systematically Dismantled and sold off to the lowest bidder by our own Appointed Political Reps and Big Business. We can win this fight but its going to take intestinal fortitude and staying till the end of the fight. Its also going to take MONEY, amazing how that always helps to get things done. Just know your not in the Frustrated Bed Alone.

God Save America!!!

JRB

Yes, we're winning this battle. However, I have a feeling that the illegal immigration threat to the U.S. is like a cancer....it will go into remission, but we have to stay on top of it at all times to make sure it doesn't come back.

And if it does come back, we have to get rid of it immediately before it spreads again.

We can never rest with regard to illegal immigration. We can never get too confident or apathetic.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

me I am mad as HELLLL

I get headaches thiking about what has been done to OUR country.

Then you have the government helping ILLEGALS out while others go without/

Yes, you can say I am very mad.........

Proud to be an AMERICAN

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Am I frustrated???!!!

The illegals bring in diseases

They steal jobs way from Americans

They drive down the wage

They break our laws

They harm our citizens

They kill our citizens

They rape our woman

They molest our children

Your damn right I'm mad!!! How would they feel if Americans started to invade their country and did the same things their that they are doing here? They wouldn't like it at all, and that creep Calderon would be screaming at bush to get his people out. It's operation clean up in 2008 to get rid of illegals.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re:
    Are you frustrated?
    I think the corollary question which begs asking is...
    'Is anyone NOT frustrated'? - The answer here, at least, is obvious.

Thanks for the kind words Balboa.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast