Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you frustrated?

You guys are beautiful!! We are up against a wall and the federal Govt. is against our beliefs. But yet like the waves coming in on the beach you guys just keep it comin!! My family and myself salute the members of this forum. This whole dream of ours seems impossible to accomplish but little by little the politicians are listening.

Banned

Re: Are you frustrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    You guys are beautiful!! We are up against a wall and the federal Govt. is against our beliefs. But yet like the waves coming in on the beach you guys just keep it comin!! My family and myself salute the members of this forum. This whole dream of ours seems impossible to accomplish but little by little the politicians are listening.
    Yes , they have to start listening now

Don't forget , we didn't have this much internet contact 8 years ago

xyz
    There was a time..not too long ago..
    Illegal and Legal Immigration were identical and it was a taboo subject..We were told open borders were wonderful...It was diversity, tolerance, and solving the world's problems..
    Some people still have trouble discussing the issue..because of all the "racist, xenophobia" labels. I know people who say they have heard on MainStream Media that the Minutemen are "racist, nativist, extremists." When I tell these people to go to the Minutemen Site and look at it for themselves..These people say..."That site is monitored by the SPLC and the government and I don't want to get on any "list."
    I was warned about posting on Alipac and joining Fair..that it could be a dangerous thing to do..Most of my friends agree with me about illegal immigration but.....they are afraid..
    That is the kind of suppression and repression that has made it so hard.
    It takes courage to say..."Illegal immigration is a problem" even when the person complaining about illegal immigration was a victim of an illegal immigrants crime and there are Millions of Victims
    Yes, it is frustrating but..it has to be done..

We are winning this war and our enemies have mostly retreated behind the most expensive seats in the land around the Presidential campaigns and US Senate campaigns.

Illegals are starting to leave, and we have a year to completely mop up in the states.

We are winning.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need Ron Paul

VOTE RON PAUL. NO ANCHOR BABIES, NO AMNESTY, NO WELFARE FOR ILLEGALS. RESTORE AMERICA.

We need Ron Paul Big business is trying to shut him down just like they are us.

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=214251

Re: We need Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by zvenomx
    VOTE RON PAUL. NO ANCHOR BABIES, NO AMNESTY, NO WELFARE FOR ILLEGALS. RESTORE AMERICA.

We need Ron Paul Big business is trying to shut him down just like they are us.

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=214251
    Can we vote this in as the post of the day?? :P

Yep, frustrated, and very FED UP!!

I remember how happy I was when I found alipac. The site has given me guidance and information to start change in my very own city and county.

William is right, we are winning. Be prepared to get busy -we have much to do!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes. You have my vote.

Yes, we will prevail. Actually, it’s an advantage that we have almost a year before the elections. With each day, more Americans are becoming aware of the illegal invasion, and are joining our side. True Americans want what’s best for our country.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have been seeing a good deal of exodus out of our complex, and last word from our young informer (one of the illegals kids, good boy hung around our son) said that "they" were all going back to Mexico. Then his family left in the middle of the night too.

We have seen a lot less cockiness, and a lot more frustration on their part.

We have been seeing less of them canvassing the stores with carts overloaded with groceries (still seeing a few, but so much less). Now this could be attributed to less free income (jobs drying up) or with our governnor here finally bowing to voter pressure to end giving out licenses, thus also ending the gravy train for illegals, they are not able to go in and get benefits without having to actually come up with true VALID I.D.. Not sure, what it is, just seeing less.......
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast