Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Balboa said:[ But yet like the waves coming in on the beach you guys just keep it comin.!

How nice.

Americangirl said:

[Yes, we're winning this battle. However, I have a feeling that the illegal immigration threat to the U.S. is like a cancer....it will go into remission, but we have to stay on top of itt all times to make sure it doesn't come back.

And if it does come back, we have to get rid of it immediately before it spreads again.

We can never rest with regard to illegal immigration. We can never get too confident or apathetic.]

I agree the cancer needs to removed with surgery by cutting out the lobbying where La Raza has to much of a voice with our Congress. They should be using their vocal talents[hot air] on the Mexican Government insead of ours.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

DeeDee, You are so right. I have been saying all along that if these illegals can protest so damn good then why in the hell don't they do it in their own country!!?? Why are all of their men running from the problem instead of standing up to the problem. FIX THE PROBLEM DON'T RUN FROM IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    There was a time..not too long ago..
    Illegal and Legal Immigration were identical and it was a taboo subject..We were told open borders were wonderful...It was diversity, tolerance, and solving the world's problems..
    Some people still have trouble discussing the issue..because of all the "racist, xenophobia" labels. I know people who say they have heard on MainStream Media that the Minutemen are "racist, nativist, extremists." When I tell these people to go to the Minutemen Site and look at it for themselves..These people say..."That site is monitored by the SPLC and the government and I don't want to get on any "list."
    I was warned about posting on Alipac and joining Fair..that it could be a dangerous thing to do..Most of my friends agree with me about illegal immigration but.....they are afraid..
    That is the kind of suppression and repression that has made it so hard.
    It takes courage to say..."Illegal immigration is a problem" even when the person complaining about illegal immigration was a victim of an illegal immigrants crime and there are Millions of Victims
    Yes, it is frustrating but..it has to be done..

WECOME XYZ glad to have you on Alipac.

If it wasn't for people like you and us this issue wouldn't even be debated right now in the Presidential campaign. Do you realize this is the first campaign that it has become a big issue. It has taken the place of social security as a new third rail issue. It's Tancredo, Hunter, NumbersUSA, Alipac and, of course, bless their little hearts, those who march in our streets with foreign flags DEMANDING from the American citizen their "rights." That was it for me. The curtain came down and won't ever go up again. I'll beat this drum until my last breath.

You should have seen my daughter-in-laws face when I gave her some facts at Christmas during our visit. Her shock was real and she looked confused. They work long hours and its hard to do what we do, so its up to people like us to inform our relatives, neighbors, and friends. As we build they can't ignore us anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frustrated? yes; Quitting? NO!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    When I first came to ALIPAC and was new to this issue, I felt I was almost alone in my feelings about what I had been witnessing locally. Then I found there was a good number of people across this country, but yet felt the people I knew just did not "get it".

Now, I am seeing so many people locally, people in the grocery line, people at the banks, in public places and family and friends who have joined in and are throughly fed-up. The sheer numbers now shows how much a grassroots organization like ours and, many others, can make such a difference in opening peoples eyes, and showing them they can, and should, speak out.

Now we are seeing a resurgence in civic minded Americans, who are patriotic and want more than just to financially prosper, they want their country back and are willing to become active to do it.

Frustration is a by product of anger, and anger is an emotion, emotions will come and go as well as our frustrations. Let's keep that bottled up to use it to help us maintain this steam.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all know we are in for the long hall.
    We won't let them take over OUR Country!

Re: Are you frustrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    You guys are beautiful!! We are up against a wall and the federal Govt. is against our beliefs. But yet like the waves coming in on the beach you guys just keep it comin!! My family and myself salute the members of this forum. This whole dream of ours seems impossible to accomplish but little by little the politicians are listening.
    Depending on where you live depends on how many listen to you. I live in Miami and I try to call or write to some government office every week. In fact, I'm calling the USCIS at 9am to ask why my papers got pushed back again, and hispanics got in front of me for no reason. They can wait 5 years like I did!

Anywho I'm going to visit Mr. Martinez here in Miami once again to ask him what the heck is going on. I went to him for immigration help, and he didn't care at all! I'm still under 21. My father sponsored me for my green card. He is very abusive, and I can't stay in this house any longer. Because I'm non hispanic, no one cares in Florida. BUT I still make sure my voice is herd. Weather it's me yelling at the USCIS on the phone at the store, by writing online/e-mails or even calling up places. It's tough to make people listen, but they only know the hispanic side of the story. They never think about other immigrants or even the legal immigrants who have a hard time.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

It sucks, but we have to educate the american public about this. Only a few on TV (lou) do this and he reaches only a portion of the population.

I feel the tide turning back, but I think were only at the half-way point now, the tide could go either way so we have to keep pushing harder. For now I think its going to other website to talk about illegal immigration and when possible in public - definitely with friends, neighbors and politicians. We need to present them facts.

MW
    JRB wrote:

Elections are coming up in November, that always motivates Politicians to listen. Just remember to keep in mind their voting records
    You're absolutely right, JRB! Actually, I think a candidates voting record should be the main tool utilized in determining the expectations of future actions, not campaign rhetoric. The core is where the real substance is found, not the surface coating.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    JRB wrote:

Elections are coming up in November, that always motivates Politicians to listen. Just remember to keep in mind their voting records
    You're absolutely right, JRB! Actually, I think a candidates voting record should be the main tool utilized in determining the expectations of future actions, not campaign rhetoric. The core is where the real substance is found, not the surface coating.

Oops, sorry for the duplication. Perhaps a moderator will be kind enough to delete this duplicate posting.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123