Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You had better vote Republican! Forget Bush!

I can't believe people are in this forum bashing Bush at this time when you had better forget Bush and you better be voting Republican. If the DEMS take the house then AMNESTY is a done deal and hello another 30 million LEGAL immigrnats not to mention the illegals that the Democrats will not stop any more than Bush is not.

Most of you in this forum know this but some don't seem to get this concept?

Banned
    This is sad but true. For all their faults, the Republican voting record on immigration tells the tale. More importantly, the Democrat voting record REALLY tells the tale. The Dems seem to have never seen a concession to illegal aliens that they won't vote for or an attempt to shore up the border that they won't vote against.

Re: You had better vote Republican! Forget Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by VTmaple
    I can't believe people are in this forum bashing Bush at this time when you had better forget Bush and you better be voting Republican. If the DEMS take the house then AMNESTY is a done deal and hello another 30 million LEGAL immigrnats not to mention the illegals that the Democrats will not stop any more than Bush is not.

Bush wants to give them amnesty too, we are here to support those in the Congress that oppose his plans.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: You had better vote Republican! Forget Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by VTmaple

Bush wants to give them amnesty too, we are here to support those in the Congress that oppose his plans.

W
    Bush isn't running and will not be running. Taking out anger with Bush on solid Republicans with good voting records on immigration would be very counterproductive, but then I think that most folks here understand that.

W or somebody....name me 10 prominent Dems who can be counted on to end the illegal invasion? In Colorado? NONE!

My republican senator voted for amnesty, no way is he is getting my vote! They need to set a term on these senators, this one has been in office for 30 years.

Vote the issues, not the party.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    My republican senator voted for amnesty, no way is he is getting my vote! They need to set a term on these senators, this one has been in office for 30 years.
    My Ohio Senator (Rep.) also voted for amnesty. I like him but, I will no longer vote for him. His Dem. opponet is against amnesty for illegal immigrants. So, I'm voting for a Dem., for the Senate.

My U.S. Representative (a Rep.) is against amnesty and will receive my vote.

I'm not supporting either party. I'm voting for the candidate that does the best job for me. I've decided "no amnesty" was of critical importance.

MW
    VTmaple wrote:

You make an excellent point if you're attempting to inform us that Bush bashing is not where we should be concentrating our energy between now and Nov. 7th.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm voting for all the candidates that are strongly against amnesty. They are all Republicans, and Bush is still an idiot.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I'm voting Republican to bar illegal immigration.

I think you have to look at voting records. Vote for the patriots NOT the globalists in both parties.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast