Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The dominant two party system doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room for a third party. I think that is due in great part to the already existent separation of issues. I'm a gun toting, pro-life, anti-illegal advocating, pray in school believing, pledge of allegiance spouting, ACLU hating, and death penalty supporting kind of guy. Do you have a third party for me?
    Yep, I sure do, and it's in my signature line!!!

I'm a gun toting, pro-life, anti-illegal advocating, pray in school believing, pledge of allegiance spouting, ACLU hating, and death penalty supporting kind of guy.
    Hee-hee. That describes me to a tee...except I am a girl.

Any republicans or democrats that advocate amnesty for invaders will not ever get my vote. If that's what it takes to keep the Republican majority then they can take their majority and stick it up where the sun doesn't shine. I will vote only for those who advocate deporting all illegals and I could care less which party they are in.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Any republicans or democrats that advocate amnesty for invaders will not ever get my vote. If that's what it takes to keep the Republican majority then they can take their majority and stick it up where the sun doesn't shine. I will vote only for those who advocate deporting all illegals and I could care less which party they are in.
    That's exactly what I will do, and the way I see it. Any politician that advocate amnesty for invaders that came here just to milk the cow, will not get my vote.

Re: You had better vote Republican! Forget Bush!

[
    If the DEMS take the house then AMNESTY is a done deal and hello another 30 million LEGAL immigrnats not to mention the illegals that the Democrats will not stop any more than Bush is not.

I vote on issues and not party. I keep hearing on the news that the democrats will take the House. I am praying they are wrong because the will give the illegals amnesty and that will be the end of America as we know it.
    I scarriest thing that I've seen lately is a lady that said she votes party lines and did not kown that the war in Iraq was still going on. Anyone who votes party lines scares me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123