Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    This is sad but true. For all their faults, the Republican voting record on immigration tells the tale. More importantly, the Democrat voting record REALLY tells the tale. The Dems seem to have never seen a concession to illegal aliens that they won't vote for or an attempt to shore up the border that they won't vote against.

North American Union to Replace USA?
    by Jerome R. Corsi
    Posted May 19, 2006

President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration's true open borders policy

At their meeting in Waco, Texas, at the end of March 2005, U.S. President George W. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin committed their governments to a path of cooperation and joint action. We welcome this important development and offer this report to add urgency and specific recommendations to strengthen their efforts.

Link

In my state the Democrat candidate is pro-illegal, and wants to end the war. The Republican candidate says he is against illegal immigration, and is with Bush on the war issue. I am against the war, and very unsatisfied with president Bush's performance as president in general, but I believe that eventually Republicans will find a solution about the war and will try to do the best. Illegal Immigration is a bigger concern than the war to me, because as I said, I have faith that the war problem will be taken care one way or another. The good thing about me is that my vote is not a fanatic vote, I vote for whom I believe is going to do a better job. I voted for Bush the first term, and I have to pay for that mistake for 8 years. I am voting Republican because unfortunately the Democrat candidate in NJ wants open borders, and is very pro-illegal, but in 2008 if the Democrat candidate for president is going to be anti-illegal, I will vote Democrat. I would have loved to see Bush getting the message that he didn't do as good as he wants to make us believe, but I guess he was lucky that Democrats are pro-illegal. I am very concern, worried, about the future of my three sons, because I know this illegal immigration is going to affect them.

[b]VT maple:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WELCOME to ALIPAC[/b]

The board of Education

It say`s that you joined NOV, 2, that`s tomorrow.
    ------------------------

STOP!

STOP voting party PERIOD! This is where they have you! Have you not realized that both parties do NOT give a rats A _ _ about US? WAKE UP! Why do you think that it is so hard for anyone that wants to run under a different ticket? Because they speak the truth!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Banned

Re: Vote the issues, not the party.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    My republican senator voted for amnesty, no way is he is getting my vote! They need to set a term on these senators, this one has been in office for 30 years.
    My Ohio Senator (Rep.) also voted for amnesty. I like him but, I will no longer vote for him. His Dem. opponet is against amnesty for illegal immigrants. So, I'm voting for a Dem., for the Senate.

My U.S. Representative (a Rep.) is against amnesty and will receive my vote.

I'm not supporting either party. I'm voting for the candidate that does the best job for me. I've decided "no amnesty" was of critical importance.
    Bingo!

I voted early and I voted mostly Rep. but I did have a few independents in there. I did my research for the big candidates and then went with the candidates that are endorsed by my work organizations.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

MW
    ohflyingone wrote:

STOP voting party PERIOD! This is where they have you! Have you not realized that both parties do NOT give a rats A _ _ about US? WAKE UP! Why do you think that it is so hard for anyone that wants to run under a different ticket? Because they speak the truth!
    If this is your idea of the truth, I don't want any part of it:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=836

Isn't Sen. James Jeffords (I-VT) the only 3rd party member of the U.S Congress? More times than not, it has been my experience that Independents lean more to the left in their ideology. With that said, if I had the opportunity to vote for a 3rd party candidate that believed as I did, I'd vote for him or her without hesitation.

The dominant two party system doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room for a third party. I think that is due in great part to the already existent separation of issues. I'm a gun toting, pro-life, anti-illegal advocating, pray in school believing, pledge of allegiance spouting, ACLU hating, and death penalty supporting kind of guy. Do you have a third party for me?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can't handle the truth !

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ohflyingone wrote:

When do politicians tell the truth ?................................

When they call each other liars !

When do politicians tell the truth ?................................

When they call each other liars !
    Is`nt that the truth!

If you have`nt noticed, that`s been my signature for sometime now.
    ------------------------

Republicans now know that American's are fed up...so far, Democrats don't care if we are fed up....there are a few, but not many.

Democrats seem to be campaigning on outsourcing and jobs...while Republicans are on the illegal mess.

I would like to find a candidate that will stop both!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

MW
    moosetracks wrote:

Democrats seem to be campaigning on outsourcing and jobs...while Republicans are on the illegal mess.

I would like to find a candidate that will stop both!
    Sen. Dorgan (D-ND) is about the only Democrat I know that is against both. I believe he is also against NAFTA and CAFTA.

Sen. Byrd (D-WV) and Sen. Dorgan (D-ND) are the only two Democrats I would vote on in the Senate because they are the only two Democrats that I respect!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast