Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think you're all right. I also think that it no longer matters what he says.
    I don't believe that anything he says has any credibility anymore. His words are the same as a blank piece of paper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Y'all are both right. His buddies in Congress are getting FRANTIC about 2006 but I tell you--they are FOOLS if they think HE is going to be the ones to pull an election off for them. More likely, it will work in the OPPOSITE direction.

I'm with you, Legal--I don't believe ONE WORD--NOT ONE--that comes out of his mouth. In fact, you can just about count on the very OPPOSITE happening. He is POISON.

JJ--we CERTAINLY don't need to sit back and say, "Mission Accomplished" to take a phrase from his play book. Just because he said it doesn't make it so. We need to push EVEN HARDER than before because now they might sit back and think that Bush has satisfied us. WE ARE NOT SATISFIED and, if they think that, they better start packing their bags and heading out of town.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I think you're all right. I also think that it no longer matters what he says.
    I don't believe that anything he says has any credibility anymore. His words are the same as a blank piece of paper.
    I agree. Nothing this jerk can say or do will ever change my opinion of him. He burned that bridge of trust with me years ago. Now I'm just one American joining the rest of my fellow countrymen and women in the effort of trying to protect our country and secure our borders inspite of Jorge and his globalist lackeys.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree. I think that Bush did more harm than good for the politicians he "visited" before the Nov. elections.

And 2006 will tell a bigger story because lots of seats are up for grabs. I hate to see the Dem's take over again but anyone who Bush tries to help is probably going to be voted out so they would all do best to stay away from him.

And, hey! did anyone see Rick Perry's face while he was standing next to El Presidente while the Pres was making his speech? Perry looked like he'd just eaten a bowl of lemons! I cracked up! I don't like Perry much better than I do the President and I used to like him even less until the President stepped in dookey one too many times but the look on his face was priceless!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I SAW that but didn't realize who the person was!! I had meant to ask you that! Looked like he had been hit in the face with a buzzard gut.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

maybe he took up drinking vinegar every morning for breakfast instead of coffee. I'm still laughing just thinking about him.

Or, maybe, JUST MAYBE, he was about to PUKE from listening to Bush. Maybe he couldn't reach his BARF BUCKET.

Tell me about it Bootsie. I'm about to barf right now listening to Jorges stump speech on Iraq. If that dude were Pinoccho, his nose would be about 10 miles long now. It amazes me the new lies he continues to cook up every day to justify that abomination in Iraq.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OHMIGOD! I FORGOT that was this morning! I didn't even have the TV on the news because I was watching Sylvia Browne, the psychic! Well, come to think of it, I probably believed HER more than I would have Bush ESPECIALLY if he's STILL trying to convince us that IRAQ IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO and how many times did he say "STAY THE COURSE"???? I KNOW your barf bucket overfloweth!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    OHMIGOD! I FORGOT that was this morning! I didn't even have the TV on the news because I was watching Sylvia Browne, the psychic! Well, come to think of it, I probably believed HER more than I would have Bush ESPECIALLY if he's STILL trying to convince us that IRAQ IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO and how many times did he say "STAY THE COURSE"???? I KNOW your barf bucket overfloweth!!!!
    Oh my god Bootsie, Bushie boy must have spewed his stay the course phrase like a thousand times during that speech, if only I had a dollar for every time he referenced it. My other favorite "We must not cut and run or the terrorists will think we are weak". Give it up already. I'm surprised though he actually had the stones to say the word terrorists. I thought that was forbidden speak inside the RNC stink tank. He must think though that criticizing his policies is blastphemy. I've never seen such arrogance in the face of public pressure. Never.

What made me sick more was listening to the sit in audience clapping in applause for this garbage. God forbid he'd face an audience that was less than receptive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast