Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well-you have to remember WHO the audience was. He was speaking at ANNAPOLIS. THEY take their orders from headquarters if you get my meaning!!! PLEASE, dman, PLEASE don't tell me he used the "stay the course" AND the "WE MUST NOT CUT AND RUN" line TOO. ALL IN ONE SPEECH??? OH God, things are worse than even I thought. I feel so BADLY that you had to hear this, dman. NOBODY deserves to be subjected to his rhetoric. AND, certainly not the two favorite lines part! AND, I've noticed he HAS started using "terrorists" again lately. That's odd. It must have played better than the "Islamic Radicals"????

I AM IN PAIN!!! AGONY!!! DESPAIR!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Just wait until they become the "Axis of Evil" again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH Gosh! I had almost forgotten THAT little cliche. That was the one that STARTED the whole mess we are in with the rest of the world now. And, Rumsfeld's "OLD EUROPE"! Boy, I have never SEEN such a case of OPEN MOUTH, INSERT FOOT in my LIFE! Or, DIARRHEA of the MOUTH.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Well-you have to remember WHO the audience was. He was speaking at ANNAPOLIS. THEY take their orders from headquarters if you get my meaning!!! PLEASE, dman, PLEASE don't tell me he used the "stay the course" AND the "WE MUST NOT CUT AND RUN" line TOO. ALL IN ONE SPEECH??? OH God, things are worse than even I thought. I feel so BADLY that you had to hear this, dman. NOBODY deserves to be subjected to his rhetoric. AND, certainly not the two favorite lines part! AND, I've noticed he HAS started using "terrorists" again lately. That's odd. It must have played better than the "Islamic Radicals"????

I AM IN PAIN!!! AGONY!!! DESPAIR!!!
    I listening to the speech at work because we have no other channels to turn too because they are all blocked out, how convienant. Yes he used all the cliches from his RNC talking points. I hate how he uses the military as a backstop to give his stump speeches all the time. Please stop using our fine armed forces for your photo ops. Please stop using our fine armed forces for political purposes. It tears me up.

One positive to take out of this is at least he didn't use his infamous evildoers line again.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

EXACTLY! He ALWAYS does that and it drives me PLUMB UP THE WALL. It's like he can't speak without the protection of the military and it is just SO INSULTING to our troops. Hell--they have no CHOICE but to clap and ACT like they like the man. I bet they just CRINGE every time they hear those words and THINK that this FOOL is their Commander in Chief.

Well CNN reporters are showing some sort of a BOOK about the plan for getting out of the war now. Supposedly, there is a copy on line and people far and wide are dissecting the entire thing. I don't have time to go look and usually anything the government writes has way too many fifty cent words for this twenty-five cent mind to comprehend so I think I'll probably pass but if any of you see any excerpts, please pass them on. It isn't that I'm not interested, it is that I don't have the patience in this case to listen to any more lies from our government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123