Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Are you ready for the snow and bitter cold headed your way?

I am sitting here fighting the illegal immigration battle trying to stay warm and the heat is on full blast. It's -3F. Last night was even colder, Some parts of the country were in the 20 below zero. Brrrrrrr Our local energy company is raising natural gas rates again!!!

I heard it's headed to the midwest, east and possibly the south. Are you ready?

I just watched "March of the Peguins", now that's cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

I'm READY! They are saying that we might have a mixture of rain, sleet and snow in my area of North Carolina on Friday. If it leaves out the sleet part, I will be HAPPY! It's been in the 20's here at night and that's COLD for US. But, I don't think I could STAND the negative temps that you are having!!! Though, we HAVE had those on very rare occasions.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This morning here in Pittsburgh it is 7 degrees. Our high temps all week have been in the 20's. We are suppose to get between 3 -6 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow morning

Get out your sleds!! SOMETIMES, I wish we had more snow in NC. In fact, I wouldn't mind it one bit EXCEPT we ALWAYS get that DANGEROUS freezing rain or black ice which is NO FUN. SNOW IS GREAT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, I got my sled out. 16 degrees here in Cincy and expecting between 5 to 8 inches of snow today. Well, I guess in comparison to tms and -3 degrees. I guess I should get the shorts out. I think we are in a heat wave.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

If you go out in SHORTS sledding, please take a picture and post it on the forum, Scub. I'm sure everyone would get a chuckle out of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    If you go out in SHORTS sledding, please take a picture and post it on the forum, Scub. I'm sure everyone would get a chuckle out of that!
    Just don't dare me.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

DOUBLE DARE YOU!!!!!

You're ALL making me jealous. A warm Christmas is like going on a picnic in July wearing a snow jacket.

We do expect a cold front too, this week end. Plus we had some hard Florida snow yesterday ! (rain) It snowed all day and looked dark and dreary. Very nice, I loved it. Made me feel like Christmas might be coming !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    You're ALL making me jealous. A warm Christmas is like going on a picnic in July wearing a snow jacket.

We do expect a cold front too, this week end. Plus we had some hard Florida snow yesterday ! (rain) It snowed all day and looked dark and dreary. Very nice, I loved it. Made me feel like Christmas might be coming !
    Legal for all of us in the cold. We would gladly change places with you. You get tired of seeing this all Winter.

!!! Weather Alert !!!HEAVY SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 AM EST FRIDAYAlert Details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast