Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: YOU WON'T HEAR THIS ON THE NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    My husband just got in from a day of fishing. Easier for me Laughing

But anyway our friend's son-in-law is a Sheriff's medi-vac helicopter pilot. We aren't hearing this but the are medivacing out illegals who are burnt from the fire. (San Diego area) The pilots are saying there is absolutely NO DOUBT who started this fire near San Diego.

I told my hubby last night, I wouldn't put it pass the OBL's to start these in order to the media off of this amnesty and on to the fires. Now he comes home and tells me this. They start them in the Sonora National Forest to divert attention from the drug smugglers.

Too many fires, too many places all at once.
    Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, and Boxer, should all be alerted. Maybe that would change their pretty little minds about letting illegal aliens trample all over California disguised as "children who had no choice of their own being bought here". Illegal aliens, big & small, NEED TO BE DEPORTED PRONTO! No more incentives LIKE THE DREAM ACT or any form of amnesty, health care, food stamps, nothing- NADA.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I called Duncan Hunter's office today and gave them the information we were given and asked if he could do an investigation in this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I called Duncan Hunter's office today and gave them the information we were given and asked if he could do an investigation in this.
    Good for you, GOGO!

Probably not a time to think symbolically, but I see these fires as the cancer of illegal immigration that is spreading and burning across our country, destroying everything in its path. It can barely be contained, will continue to take lives and wreak havoc, and will take forever for things to get back to normal, if they ever will.

Sad times for our country indeed.

No Position :

LANDRIEU (has opposed similar in past)
    ROCKEFELLER
    REED
    JOHNSON

BAUCUS' office said he will vote AGAINST!!!!!!

BIDEN will support according to his staff.

Got Pryor's VM

I'm not all that sure on the cost now but it does depend on what they do. Twenty years ago it cost five grand at a minimum just for the flight.
    Mountaindog,
    I'm thinkin' it would be around 40 grand for a Medvac.
    I think I read where a helo requires 10 hours of maintenance for every hour of operation. That could run into some serious money.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz

I'm not all that sure on the cost now but it does depend on what they do. Twenty years ago it cost five grand at a minimum just for the flight.
    Mountaindog,
    I'm thinkin' it would be around 40 grand for a Medvac.
    I think I read where a helo requires 10 hours of maintenance for every hour of operation. That could run into some serious money.
    That could be Sgt. I used to work rural EMS twenty years ago so used Life Flight a lot and I was told back then it cost five grand just to start it up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Probably not a time to think symbolically, but I see these fires as the cancer of illegal immigration that is spreading and burning across our country, destroying everything in its path. It can barely be contained, will continue to take lives and wreak havoc, and will take forever for things to get back to normal, if they ever will.

Sad times for our country indeed.
    Nope, it is the perfect time for that comment
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123