Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YOU WON'T HEAR THIS ON THE NEWS

My husband just got in from a day of fishing. Easier for me Laughing

But anyway our friend's son-in-law is a Sheriff's medi-vac helicopter pilot. We aren't hearing this but the are medivacing out illegals who are burnt from the fire. (San Diego area) The pilots are saying there is absolutely NO DOUBT who started this fire near San Diego.

I told my hubby last night, I wouldn't put it pass the OBL's to start these in order to the media off of this amnesty and on to the fires. Now he comes home and tells me this. They start them in the Sonora National Forest to divert attention from the drug smugglers.

Too many fires, too many places all at once.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: YOU WON'T HEAR THIS ON THE NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    My husband just got in from a day of fishing. Easier for me Laughing

But anyway our friend's son-in-law is a Sheriff's medi-vac helicopter pilot. We aren't hearing this but the are medivacing out illegals who are burnt from the fire. (San Diego area) The pilots are saying there is absolutely NO DOUBT who started this fire near San Diego.

I told my hubby last night, I wouldn't put it pass the OBL's to start these in order to the media off of this amnesty and on to the fires. Now he comes home and tells me this. They start them in the Sonora National Forest to divert attention from the drug smugglers.

Too many fires, too many places all at once.
    BLOOD BOILING ALERT!!!! HOW MANY MORE AMERICANS HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THIS ILLEGAL INVASION!!!????

AND OUR GOVERNMENT PANDERS TO THEM !!!

THE INSANITY HAS TO STOP!!!!

Only those lacking any semblance of decency would jeopardize the lives of so many people. Those responsible may escape our judicial system, but they won't escape the wrath of God. This is more despicable than I can articulate. They are the scum of the earth!

yup and now Bush is authorizing something like a Billions dollars to help them with fighting drugs..

I guess our poor don't need money..

Bush should be gone.

JAK
    Let Mexico fight their own drug problem!!! More money.... for Mexico and it's citizens...who steal from Americans!!!!!!! We already have money going to the illegal aliens that belong to Mexico...and other countries that are taking AWAY FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!

Bush just wants to be able to say they are taking care of the criminals...while he allows these illegals who are just looking for work...to be justified. Well, they will NEVER be justified IMO....NEVER!!!!!! They are illegal. Enforce our current laws...!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you come here illegally... you are a THIEF!!!! YOU ARE ILLEGAL!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know but common sense to me says if there was a barrier (Fence) on our southern border then the walking mules would not be able to walk across the border with their daytrippen back packs full of drugs.

That would cut down tons of illegal drugs (Among other things)
    Why are the common sense solutions so difficult?

My Grandfather used to say that
    "Sometimes the easiest solution is the hardest one to find"

Maybe No-one is looking for the correct way?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Re: YOU WON'T HEAR THIS ON THE NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    They start them in the Sonora National Forest to divert attention from the drug smugglers.
    [b]And then there are those who said “We will hurt the National Forest if we built a fence there!â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

When I heard on the news this morning that the San Diego fire was caused by arson the first thing that popped into my head was illegal aliens. As I sit here in the SoCal Alamo looking out the window all I see is smoke north, south, east and west. Last night and in the early dark this morning I could see Running Springs and Lake Arrowhead on fire, huge flames were engulfing the mountain side. The winds have calmed so I am praying the fire crews can get some kind of containment in the next few days. The smoke today was so bad we had to close everything up and run the air conditioner, unbelievably the schools were smart enough to keep all the kids in their rooms.

Gogo,

Please go to www.congress.org and post this.

All who go there, I want them to read this, ok?

These illegal's should be prosecuted for murder...I've heard 2 died.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    I don't know but common sense to me says if there was a barrier (Fence) on our southern border then the walking mules would not be able to walk across the border with their daytrippen back packs full of drugs.

That would cut down tons of illegal drugs (Among other things)
    Why are the common sense solutions so difficult?

My Grandfather used to say that
    "Sometimes the easiest solution is the hardest one to find"

Maybe No-one is looking for the correct way?

You got that right,the governmnt is too busy pandering to the corporations who want the cheap labor. They are going to put off that fence as long as possible. They could care less about the devastation that this invasion is causing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast