Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Gogo,

Please go to www.congress.org and post this.

All who go there, I want them to read this, ok?

These illegal's should be prosecuted for murder...I've heard 2 died.
    Wonderful idea, Moosetracks! Please do GOGO!!

Does anyone here have any idea how much a medi-vac helicopter ride costs? I don't but I do know that not far from where I live on Saturday night, a van full of drunk illegals hit a traffic light and two of them were medi-vacted (is that a word? lol) out. I am willing to bet that the two copter rides cost the contra costa taxpayers a pretty penny.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    yup and now Bush is authorizing something like a Billions dollars to help them with fighting drugs..

I guess our poor don't need money..

Bush should be gone.
    We just need to go ahead and annex Mexico... be way cheaper in the long run.. at least we can get some tax money coming back to oset the spending there.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Does anyone here have any idea how much a medi-vac helicopter ride costs? I don't but I do know that not far from where I live on Saturday night, a van full of drunk illegals hit a traffic light and two of them were medi-vacted (is that a word? lol) out. I am willing to bet that the two copter rides cost the contra costa taxpayers a pretty penny.
    Yes, once again the American taxpayer footing the bill for people that are not even supposed to be here who create havoc and take lives.

This is just horrible to think this was caused by illegal drug smugglers. This Administration needs it's head examined for giving money to Mexico. We need a new administration QUICK! 2008 elections can't come soon enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I'm not all that sure on the cost now but it does depend on what they do. Twenty years ago it cost five grand at a minimum just for the flight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Gogo,

Please go to www.congress.org and post this.

All who go there, I want them to read this, ok?

These illegal's should be prosecuted for murder...I've heard 2 died.
    Wonderful idea, Moosetracks! Please do GOGO!!
    I don't mind if you do it yourself. I'm so tired I can't figure out the site right now.

You can state you just got it in an email or something. Since there are no names it won't hurt my friends son-in-law. But if the government wants to cover it up because it will ignite problems it will never see the light of day.

To all, right now all we are hearing are unconfirmed reports and it will do little to make any calls now.
    The best thing to do is research reports and gather as much info as you can so you have a solid background to stand on.
    Post your findings on here so others can use them.
    We need facts that we can use in our cause.
    MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    When I heard on the news this morning that the San Diego fire was caused by arson the first thing that popped into my head was illegal aliens.
    Wow, I must have missed that it was arson. I had suspected illegals from the get-go. Thought maybe some had accidentially started it out in the hills somewhere in one of their camp-sites -- bon-fire at night to keep warm, and it got out of control.

Not to worry San Diegans, our Fire Cheif said that the Tijuana Fire Cheif is going to help out with some engines
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Setting fires is a form of terrorism and this must be looked into.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast