Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your story touched my heart. It is for you and your children that we must fight to protect our country. I don't want to see young families thrown into poverty by a horde of money grubbing, land grubbing, foreigners. This AMERICA, it is not the AZTLAN land run!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

forks and FluxCapacitor--When we say God Bless America, that is you kids...that is you. This is your country. You are The Americans. We are so proud of you we could burst and always have been which is why we are here fighting with every word, every breath, every keystroke, every phone call, every fax, every email, and yes many with their feet in the dirt on the borders to protect and preserve this country for you.

And We will. And FluxCapacitor, you will be able to afford to have your family. You go to sleep tonight KNOWING THAT is your future as an American and we intend to Guarantee it.

This is the United States.

We are the Americans.

We not only decide what happens here,

We control what happens here.

As Americans We were born to preserve the United States of America for All Generations.

And "as God is Our witness" and with Him at our side, that's exactly what We're gonna do!!

"By all means necessary".....Whatever It Takes.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To say that someone speaks English and that makes them the managers of the illegals, is not the case here. Unless you are bilingual.

In fact, because there are so many Spanish speaking people, managerial positions demands someone be bilingual. In some schools in Dallas, a principal must be bilingual - in order to be able to speak to the parents!!!!1

A lot of the recent arrivees are bi-lingual -
    This should not be a requirement of any job or government office, unless, it is specificaly to handle that particular language only. Im sorry, I will NOT be forced to learn a second language in my own country. I will only do so to aid my visit or live in another country. I should not have to spend money on courses and classes to handle a foriegn language in my own country unless I want a job that specificaly and ONLY caters to that language such as a job that handles foreign languages at a port, airport, etc... It is very sad when people that visit our country from other nationalities walk into an airport and cannot find any English speaking people to help them with directions or information when they bothered to try and learn enough English to get around with. Ive seen that happen first hand. Why? Because the vast majority of the custodial workers in the airport spoke Spanish.

I have no issue with someone that wants to live here, learn the primary language, and works for a living. Anything else can move out. Im also sick and tired of watching other flags being waved rather then the USA flag on cars, houses, etc.. when those same individuals are living off of our taxes. What is our flag not good enough? If so, leave.

I feel for the guy that started this thread also. We take care of a child that is not our own most of the time due to a relative that cant even take care of herself much less a kid. When I see people walking down the street toting a litter of kids when I can barely afford one that is not even my own there is something seriously wrong here. Illegal immigrant or not, its wrong.

People pop into this country and then pop out babies in volume just to get sympathy, money, and a free ride. We are now at a point where the babies being popped out by these people outnumber the immigration levels. This is very disturbing and it makes me seriously wonder if this is a plan to outnumber us in through the sheer volume of babies being born by outpopulating the English speaking portion of our country. At this rate the English speaking portion of the population we will be the minority before too long and that is how the take over will occur, they will have the numbers to out vote us by taking advantage of our tolerance and abusing our system.

Im not a racist by any means and Im getting sick of that word being brought up ANYTIME you use your right to freedom of speech to voice a concern about another nationality. That is like spitting on everything this country was built on as a lame excuse to squash any opposing view points.

Every time some nearby country has a problem there is the threat of a massive border crossing unless we attempt to bail that country out. Either way we get screwed. This is why many of us middle class cant take care of our kids or pay for reasonable health care yet we are called frivilous spenders and that we have more money then anyone else to spend.. that is complete BS. We cant even take proper care of our own kids and this is also a major reason why our school systems are worse then just about any other major industrialized nation. Why? Because we keep catering to those that abuse our system and enabling them to leech off of our money. Another classic example is the health care system. Middle class workers cant afford reasonable health care and make too much to use the walk-in clinics yet we see massed numbers of other kids from illegal, and supposedly legal, baby machines walk in with no problem. What is wrong with this picture?

Where is all of this leading to? To the USA becoming a bankrupt nation that was bled to death and that will soon not even have a primary language and that will require EVERYONE to know a second language just to function and live here. That means all billboards, printed materials, etc.. will have to be written in 2 languages rather then 1. Guess what, that costs a lot of money and it is already taking place now. We dont do this for any other language or nationality and no other nationality abuses our system more then a certain number of Spanish language nations. That is not racist, that is fact.

Again, I have no issue with anyone moving here, learning the primary language, and working. I have known and respected some very hard working Spanish speaking people that bust their asses and dont leech off the system and dont tell me "you better learn my language". They came here and respected our nation and in return I respect them. Am I primarly aiming this at parts of the Spanish population? Absolutely, however, they are not the only ones.. but they are by far the majority of the immigration, legal or not, problem.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

A two fold sympathy free ride?

Ever notice how the excuses for asking for sympathy seem to ride side by side for a common cause? "Minority" and "immigrant". First and foremost, I dont feel any automaticly unearned sympathy for any "minority". Just because your have less numbers does not mean you have more rights or deserve more sympathy then anyone else nor does the term "immigrant", legal or not, deserve it automaticly. When this nation was first built those that busted their asses didnt ask for a free ride or for anyone to feel sorry for them just because of a social label.

Not wanting to give free rides or meal tickets to minorities or illegal immigrants does not make us unsypmathetic, mean, racist, or cruel. Using either excuse is a cop out for not wanting to be a working part of our society. There will always be some form of racial animosity, that is a part of life, but this goes across all races, anything stated otherwise is a complete lie. Again though that is no excuse to get any special priviliges, free money, etc..

These are part of the sympathy ride that I have seen used far too many times. Another one is "some nations dont have it as good as we do".. and how is that our fault? Many nations have pulled themselves out of bad times just like the USA has in the past and we have also put up billions of dollars to help out other nations with aid, military assistance, etc.. so why should we be blamed or burdened with the problems of another country?

Dont like it where you are? Ok, come over legaly, respect the culture, respect our laws, learn the language, and work for a living or try to do something to help your own country. Dont abuse our nation because your nation has problems.

This nation was built on people coming here and working together and we would have never have gotten this far if we let others just come over and sap our resources endlessly. Some nations require that you work, know a trade, dont live on social services, register yourself legaly, and dont abuse the system and now some are all up in arms because we might just require those same requirements.

Now to be fair, we do have employers that abuse our system as well and personaly I think they should be put out of business completely for doing so. You dont bite that hand that feeds you, this means you dont sap the sources of your own nation to fill your own pockets. That is completely unpatriotic and only enables more people to sap our country dry and steals away from those that can legaly work here. There should be no toleration of allowing illegal immigrants to work here or to live off our social services. There is absolutely no excuse for it. Personaly I also believe that NO medical services, school services, etc of ANY KIND should be given to illegal immigrants. If we cant take care of people that legaly live here as it is then why the hell are we trying to take care of those that dont legaly live here? That just enables them to continue to break and disrespect our laws and sap our resources. We have enough baby machines that sap our resources and leeches in our nation, we dont need to take care of the leeches of other nations on top of it.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

i speak Spanish, but i refuse to speak it to illegals. i took 4 years of Spanish and am no where near fluent, but i could definitely make my way in Mexico without problems. my grammar is quite good and i can read and write well. im not speaking their language in my country though. i have to confess that sometimes, i take pity on a poor lost illegal and point him in the right direction when he asks me for help in Spanish. i try to make it especially choppy and pretend to be an ignorant gringo.

i also speak Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, Dutch, French, Russian, and a little Twi. none fluently, although i could probably get along pretty well in a lot of parts of the world. i can read and write in Chinese fairly well, as i study it everyday. this is just another reason i get irritated by people too lazy to learn English. nothing is impossible, it just takes a little time and effort.

thank you all for the kind comments. i feel a lot better after reading them.

Banned
    Excuse me, I think what God would want is for His People to stand up for what they believe in IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

This site is about ILLEGAL immigration. Legal immigrants of all shades and colors are welcomed here with open arms. Funny thing is, those LEGAL immigrants AGREE with us.

By the way, you need to review the rules for this board and change your screen name.

Regarding the English language,

I have nothing against learning more then one language or anything against the Spanish language. I have a good deal of respect for people that can keep multiple languages in their heads. If you are in this country though then learn the English language. It is nothing but a sure act of laziness and contempt for our nation for any immigrant to not learn English. Europeans come here and learn English but many Spanish flat refuse to and would rather we spend millions to enable them not to. That is unpatriotic, disrespectful, and lazy and there is no excuse for it. I would not go to Mexico or any other nation that did not speak English as a primary language and expect them to speak English, why are we expected to put up with it? If I go to another country I would do my best to learn enough to get by if Im visiting and enough to having a working knowledge if I intend to live there. That is called respect.

For any of you that think that allowing Spanish only speaking people should live here think of this.. what if your in a car accident and the person responding doesnt know English? How about your kid needing help and cant find someone that knows English? Ive seen this happen first hand from a teacher in a head start school that barely knew any English at all. You or a loved one could die because we tolerate this form of extreme laziness. Many Spanish get mad at us for not learning their language and EXPECT US to make it easier for them to get away with it with our money otherwise we get called anti-American or racist for not putting up with it. That is nothing less then spitting in our faces.

Thanks.

i love legal immigrants. one of my first jobs was working for a Korean family who had recently immigrated to America. they spoke English poorly, but they were more American than a lot of people here who take that for granted. they love this country. they taught me a little Korean, and i helped them with their English. they are some of the finest people i know and our country is a better place after they came here. if you abide by the rules of this country and legally immigrate, i accept you 100%. if you respect our culture and want to learn more about it, instead of changing it to fit your needs, i accept you 100%. when i dial my bank, it never asks me if i want to choose Korean or English.

my problem is with illegals. they are leeches. they think they provide necessary services, but in reality, they are just abusing us for their own gain. most of them do not want to be American, they want to take their American wages and go back home to live high on the hog for awhile, then come back and do it again the next year. they dont want to assimilate, they just want to make us assimilate to their culture. they want us to speak Spanish to make their lives easier. they want us to provide them with schools that teach their children in Spanish. they want all the rights of being an American without providing any of the sacrifices.

sure, there are businesses in America profitting from illegals, but they are just as worthy of scorn as the illegals themselves. we should throw those greedy leeches out of this country and make them live in Mexico with the people they hire over American citizens. their CEOs get rich and they put good American businesses who refuse to hire illegals out of business. these scum are just as guilty of ruining America as the illegals they hire. why are our laws not enforced? they buy our politicians off, that is why.

if you want to come to America, be American, and make my country a better place.... Welcome. i dont care where you come from. just do us all a favor and do it legally please.

it never asks me if i want to choose Korean or English.
    AMEN to that one. Ever notice how NO OTHER language is asked for EXCEPT Spanish??? Knowing the 2nd most used language in the world does not excuse this. There are millions of immigrants that have come over legaly that never asked us to add their language to the list of options for various services, so what makes Spanish so special?? So is that like saying any other nationalities or languages are not as important or dont work as hard to help this nation prosper?? Oh thats right, other nationalities LEARN ENGLISH when they come here.

IIRC, isnt it a requirement for US citizenship to learn at least a working knowledge of the primary language, English? I also believe its against the law to sign for any legal documents if you cant read English? If so, how are illegal immigrants, or anyone that refuses to learn English, getting away with living and operating in the USA?

To forks, I know what you mean about meeting people from other nationalities that do their best to learn English and arrive here legaly. I have met people from Romania, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Russia, etc..etc..etc.. and they ALL did their best to understand English even though it was a completely different language to them. None of them were perpetual social services funded baby makers, lazy, disrespectful, asked for me to speak their language, etc.. They all worked their asses off to make a living. THAT is what this country was built on, people that contribute to our nation through legal immigration and respect for our national culture.

Interesting bit of information.. even though Puerto Rico is a commonwealth from what I understand it is required to learn English if you are raised there so why wont they learn it when they come here to the mainland? There is by far no excuse for that, even though they are legal immigrants when they move here.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Excuse me, I think what God would want is for His People to stand up for what they believe in IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

This site is about ILLEGAL immigration. Legal immigrants of all shades and colors are welcomed here with open arms. Funny thing is, those LEGAL immigrants AGREE with us.

By the way, you need to review the rules for this board and change your screen name.

I'm trying to figure out if this was for me ...

I totally agree, but there are a lot of churches supporting these 'illegals' saying it's the Christian thing to do. My point was there is a difference between citizens and foreigner's and the federal government is wrong in taking care of foreigners and not their own.

If I gave anyone the impression I was not against this illegal invasion, I apologize.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast