Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Is your town quieter over the holidays? Ghost town here...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I heard somewhere how a lot of people were leaving to visit relatives in Mexico for the holidays. And I wondered, too, how will they return? Perhaps only the legals go? Say! Maybe Jorge sent orders down the pipe to ease up at the border during the holidays? Wouldn't surprise me.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    how can you be illegal in a country and move so freely back and forth over the border? they obviously aren't crawling across the desert each time? soon even a legal US citizen will not be able to enter this country without a passport.
    Yeah! And why don't we hear about them dying in the desert, when going home?????
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    how can you be illegal in a country and move so freely back and forth over the border? they obviously aren't crawling across the desert each time? soon even a legal US citizen will not be able to enter this country without a passport.
    Yeah! And why don't we hear about them dying in the desert, when going home?????
    Very good question.

Come on people they have their fake ID and/or their anchor baby. If they can use it for work then why can't they to cross the border.
    It makes me sick as I had problems crossing the border from Canada when I wasn't breaking any law and these yahoos can just walk in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    From what I understand, $20.00 will get you through without a problem.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    fedup, I too noticed it was more quiet than last year. Last year this time, the kids were out in force on their new bikes and scooters, and the adults were partying like crazy.

This year it is solemly quiet, except the punk next door oompahing in his cool red sports car.

What I really think is going on, in my own humble opinion, is that the huge Swift raid has toned down their attitudes and cocky-ness, and many may be getting worried about their own situations.

I really do believe this has made many of the illegals want to keep an even lower profile than they had before (some did not at all).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Or, perhaps more have gone home to visit with the idea that they will try to bring their entire family back just in time for amnesty?????

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Or, perhaps more have gone home to visit with the idea that they will try to bring their entire family back just in time for amnesty?????

i want to think they are quietly returning home out of fear &/or shame, but let's face it, to illegally break into a country continually break it's laws, steal social services from hard working Americans takes a thief. they will be back! probably packing more anchors, grannies and friends. we keep thinking they are like us ...laws abiding, HARD WORKING (we can't be ashamed to say it with feeling!) middle class tax paying America... they are not!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Lonepatriot, I too keep hoping they have gotten the hint they have taken their demands too far. Really if you think about it, since they marched and boycotted, there have been raids, crackdowns, and a lot more publicity towards the enforcement camp.

Thye have to be getting the signal that they better get out with their stolen goods, before they lose it all by forcibly being deported.

I would love to wake up one day in my complex, and see all of them have left overnight. Our landlord would be in a huge pinch, we'd be his only tenants left!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the comment on them becoming more low profile is correct. After several ICE raids that were on a smaller scale, they were less noticable in Miami. If they want to be low profile, they should speak English. It would be a start.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast