Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Is your town quieter over the holidays? Ghost town here...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE needs to keep it going, though. They can't rest on their laurels. It was great, but had better not be like the fence: just show. If ICE does not continue to act, these anti-Americans will regain their courage and come back out of their holes.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Or, perhaps more have gone home to visit with the idea that they will try to bring their entire family back just in time for amnesty?????
    You're pretty close, KATE. Many tend to sneak back to their HOMELAND for Christmas and then sneak right on back in.

This time, much like last time.........they smell AMNESTY so they just might be bringing back a pacel of their own ILLEGAL families.

More crap to deal with in the New Year, imho.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This time, much like last time.........they smell AMNESTY so they just might be bringing back a pacel of their own ILLEGAL families.
    Chris Simcox mentioned last night - if I understood him correctly - that the border usually is quieter around the holidays, but it hasn't been this year. So.........?????

Yeah! And why don't we hear about them dying in the desert, when going home?????
    They may be simply driving back on American highways to cross the border in their American financed, non-insured vehilcles with mexican national cards.

Don't forget the anchor babies.

I wonder if some of them came to Miami as in my district there has been a rise in armed robberies committed by Hispanics. The majority of them live in the central or south part of the county.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Yeah! And why don't we hear about them dying in the desert, when going home?????
    They may be simply driving back on American highways to cross the border in their American financed, non-insured vehilcles with mexican national cards.
    Or this could be happening -see this post below from my town's board. It blows my mind -I didn't know it was going on.

NorthsideKaren
    Senior Member 739 Posts
    Posted - 01/01/2007 : 18:44:57
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The exodus out of this area is rather amazing to witness- about two weeks before Christmas, Tornado [Tonatico] buses start arriving at the Belvidere Mall (or whatever it's called these days), and the people get on them. Whole families go- or sometimes just moms and kids. Quite a spectacle!
    I've always said we should lock down the border Christmas day.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp ... hichpage=2

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    The exodus out of this area is rather amazing to witness- about two weeks before Christmas, Tornado [Tonatico] buses start arriving at the Belvidere Mall (or whatever it's called these days), and the people get on them. Whole families go- or sometimes just moms and kids. Quite a spectacle!
    I've always said we should lock down the border Christmas day.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp ... hichpage=2
    Thats when the ICE should be there, and for that matter why are they not?

ICE should find out who is on the bus and when they are coming back. Then nail them at the border trying to come back. That way they are not entitled to a deportation hearing which may ask for and don't show up. Even their anchor babies won't save them as they are minors and the parents can be denied access to the United States at tyhe border with no questions asked. They are also not allowed to come into the country for years.
    This would save the taxpayers lots of money. I would love to head ICE for one year. When I would be done they would almost all be gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123