Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The cost of giving birth to anchor babies in California alone is four hunderded million dollars a year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    UUUGHHH That is insane...........it seems that my favorite words on this site are outrageous, insane and criminal, however I guess if they fit they must be used over and over!

mkfarnam....you are an idiot!!!

Geez...I am gone for the holidays and "hello" another irrational, uneducated, uninformed liberal shows up...

Okay....let's start with the facts....and Mr. mkfarnam....you should do your research!!!

Fighting for LEGAL IMMIGRATION is not a racist's matter....

W.'s and the member's of this forum are interested in individuals coming into the United States as legal citizens or have "legal documentation" to work and live in this country.

Our focus is on illegal aliens from all over the world like Korea, North and South Vietnam, India, Pakistani, United Kingdom (which by the way, I used to date British men and some of their friends if not themselves were illegal. After, finding out that these guys were here illegally, I reported them!).

However, the largest population of illegals are of hispanic decent from Mexico, South America, and Central America....their governments are corrupt and very few have stable forms of democracy....some Central and South American countries have been fighting civil wars and governmental power struggles for decades. The only people that can truly survive in most of these countries are the extreme rich and those well connected.

The immigrants that flood into the US are generally the lower income and less educated. There is very little work for these folks in their own country so they "skip" the border to the US to work jobs that YES many American's do not want to do.....they also send their American dollars back to their own countries which hurts the American economy.....

Yes, it is a terrible, horrible situation and because of the mere proximity of the United States and being the leading economic power in the world, the invasion is unfortunately unavoidable. Of course, if we were situated in another continent and being the economic power we are...the illegal immigrants could have simply been from...lets say, Serbia or Iran....but we are not.

However, this massive invasion has to stop!!!

Because of the massive numbers of illegals invading our borders and spreading out throughout the rest of the country especially here in North Carolina, our social service programs are being over whelmed. There are groups and agencies that are aiding and informing illegals how to "use" the US governmental system to their advantage. These are not legal citizens yet we support them through Medicaid, free medical treatment in our emergency rooms and hospitals, WIC programs, education and free lunches ...and the free service's list continues...

So do you think it is racist to stop people coming into this country who taking advantage of our governmental services that are suppose to be for the CITIZENS of the United States?

Do you think it is fair that our tax money supports illegal families?

Sure, you can throw the argument out that they are working jobs that American's will not do....so, who did these jobs before these illegals???

And to change the premise that illegals are doing jobs Americans will not do....we need to change the American corporate policy of paying very low wages for low skill and hard work jobs so that Americans who do not want to go into professional lines of work will want to do them. Fair pay for hard work....

We as defenders of our own country need to take the responsibility to get rid of politicians who do not support the United States and it's Constitution...we need to stop electing those politicians who are "in bed" with large companies that are advocating the invasion in order to have a work force that is cheap....

In the past twenty years...I have witness the demise of the United States as a country that I am proud of. This is why I have decided that I, myself will seek political office in the near future….I will like to take matters in my own hands by running for state representative and by the way, I am from a poor family that knows what it is like to work hard and be over looked.

So to call me a racist Mr. mkfarnam just proves to me that you are simply misinformed....

So, I have to ask, if you enjoy supporting illegals....can we here in NC send them over to your house to live and eat from your table cause I am fricken tired of supporting them here!?....

nan

Linda Chavez is nothing more then an opportunistic idiot. she has made a career out of 'helping the downtrodden' much like jessy jackson did with blacks. i don't really beleive either chavez nor jackson have any intention of helping anyone but themselves. just MHO

Excuse me Nan but I think you misread MK's post, he wasn't calling you or anyone on here a racist he was poking fun at those who do call us racist!
    Everyone on here knows MK and what he stands for and he is one of the good guys.
    Read the replies and you will see that nobody else was jumping on him, this is because he is well known and we all knew what he meant in his post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Nanwrote:

We as defenders of our own country need to take the responsibility to get rid of politicians who do not support the United States and it's Constitution...we need to stop electing those politicians who are "in bed" with large companies that are advocating the invasion in order to have a work force that is cheap....

In the past twenty years...I have witness the demise of the United States as a country that I am proud of. This is why I have decided that I, myself will seek political office in the near future….I will like to take matters in my own hands by running for state representative and by the way, I am from a poor family that knows what it is like to work hard and be over looked.
    Yes Nan, Mk is a good guy with a great sense of humor he uses regularly to lighten us all up! I agree we all need to do our best to get rid of these corrupt politicians. Good for you for stepping forward to change things in the political arena by running for office! I wish you the best of luck.

I find it ridiculous that these days,
    when someone stands up to the podium
    to defend the innocent illegals who want
    to make this land a third world landfill and
    eventually invokes Hitler, Nazi police and
    concentration camps.

Comparing being arrest for being here illegally to
    people who died in the Nazi concentration camps
    is preposterous, to say the least.

April
    odiesbackwrote:

Comparing being arrest for being here illegally to
    people who died in the Nazi concentration camps
    is preposterous, to say the least.
    .......and outrageously insulting to those who suffered through that horrific ordeal and lost loved ones .

Did anyone hear Dennis Miller's segment on Hannity & Colmes last night? He calls his segment “Real Free Speech”. One of the questions he asked was;
    “Why is it that 99.9% of all the people ordered to take sensitivity training are White?”

Hmmmm?? Good Question. Be sure you don't ask a Liberal, because he will find multiple reasons why White America messed up the world.

Which actually brings to mind another point that Dennis Miller made;
    “I stopped being Liberal because I wanted to finish my sentience’s one word short of BUT”
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

People like Linda Chavez frighten me when they do what she does and then uses religion it tells me run away as far as you can. She is only trying to make a name for herself and it will end up being a bad one.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast