Page 489 of 574 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Virginia Sunahara, who died the next day, birth certificate not found, is more likely the original birth registrant with number 61 10641, used for Mr. Obama's fake B.C..

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassHemp in YouTube comments
    Virginia Sunahara Birth Certificate was numbered 11080 sorry.
    And born the same day as Barack Obama? Would you care to document your source?

I at least admit that I don't know, and until the Hawaii DOH is at least forthcoming enough to give Virginia Sunahara's brother a cert copy of her B.C., I not sure any human being can know, except for complicit enablers within the Hawaii DOH,
    here unnamed.

But this I do know:

In the April 1, 1960, census, Hawaii pop. = 633,000, about the same as Idaho or New Hampshire then as now (www.npg.org/facts/state_historical_pops.htm).

The population of Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, was roughly 650,000.
    HI pop. multiplied by 1.02685624 d
    uring that 490 days. To get the daily multiplier:

On your Windows calculator, click VIEW -> SCIENTIFIC and
    use x^y to take
    1.02685624 to the (1/490)th power
    (hint: =
    1.000054087, the daily multiplier).

So pop. increased daily by (1.000054087 - 1) x 650,000 ≈ 35 per day, as of Aug. 4, 1961.

If even half of 35 were newborns, and the other half malihinis - new arrivals/tourists,
    from 10641 through 11080 = 460, way mo' kama'ainas, native-borns, than 17½.
    As of Aug. 4, 1961,
    460 newborns would have taken 26 days, on average, to arrive in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassHemp in YouTube comments
    There were 17,616 births in Hawaii in 1961.
    OK, then, 17,616 births in Hawaii in 1961: that makes the daily multiplier 1.0000744. So, on Aug. 4, 1961, the Hawaii population was increasing 0.0000744 x 650,000 = 48.4 per day, on average. If even half of 48.4 were newborns, from 10641 through 11080 = 460 >> 24.

You can't get from certificate # 15 10641 at 7:24 pm on Aug. 4th to certificate # 15 11080 the same day. 460 certificates would have represented not just one day, but 19 days. Like the old Maine woodsman said to the lost New Yorker looking for the road to Quebec, "Can't get there from here."
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-14-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by An Obot
    Who you gonna believe Birthers?
    The testimony of experts, admitted uncontested as evidence in court, and therefore regarded as fact, until proven otherwise IN COURT. Will that work for you?

Farrar, Lax, Judy, MacLaren, and Roth v. Obama

Scoff at Dr. Taitz all you like; she may even take pride in the insults, considering who hurled them. But the exhibits she presented were admitted as evidence in court and stand in court as true facts.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

EXCLUSIVE: Lord Monckton Interview and Sheriff Joe Arpaio Update, Videos Here.

ALERT: Sheriff Joe's Obama Investigation Press Conference Now Available, Video Here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorldNetDaily
    FORGERY-GATE
    LORD MONCKTON: SHERIFF JOE, POSSE 'RIGHT TO BE WORRIED'
    Former Thatcher adviser examined birth certificate evidence in Phoenix

After a visit to Phoenix to get a first-hand look at evidence collected by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his investigative team, former Margaret Thatcher policy adviser Lord Christopher Monckton says he is convinced that the document presented by the White House as Barack Obama’s birth certificate is fraudulent.

Monckton, known internationally for his climate-change skepticism, told WND he didn’t pay much attention to the controversy surrounding Obama’s birth certificate until he watched Arpaio and his team present their preliminary findings at a March 1 news conference. The sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has concluded there is probable cause that Obama’s birth document and his Selective Service registration are forgeries.

Monckton’s interest in Arpaio’s investigation came out in an interview last week on Dennis Miller’s nationally syndicated radio show.

At the invitation of a mutual friend with Arpaio, Monckton came to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office on Monday to examine the evidence gathered by the team of retired law-enforcement investigators.

“My assessment is that they are right to be worried,” Monckton said in a video interview at the end of the day with WND’s Jerome Corsi. “That document is not genuine.”

The Obama birth certificate case appealed to Monckton’s instincts as a fraud detector. In his role as a policy adviser to Thatcher in the 1980s, Monckton reviewed fraud cases and developed single-page briefs with an action plan for the British prime minister.

Continued . . .

I thought he meant that they are right to be worried about their own safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Minor for the-end.com
    The End-Time is Here
    2008 was God's last warning. 2012 is economic collapse & WW III
    www.the-end.com
    [This editor does not recommend this site as a prophecy source. - M]

By Jack Minor

Dr. Terry Lakin

Ads by Google
    Military Discharge
    Military & Veteran
    Career Center. Free
    Guide to Civilian Job
    Search.
    www.Military.com

Dr. Terry Lakin, an officer who was drummed out of the Army for questioning Obama’s eligibility, says that a veteran Marine facing discharge after he posted a comment on Facebook contending the president’s birth certificate is fake shows the need for the military and Congress to resolve the issue.

As WND reported
    , Marine Sgt. Gary Stein is under investigation and facing possible discharge over a Facebook page he created for military members to speak out called Armed Forces Tea Party, in which he, too, questioned Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president under the U.S. Constitution.

Lakin said there are many soldiers in the military like Stein who have questions about Obama, but they are often afraid to speak out.

"While I was in the Army there were a lot of people in the Pentagon who were concerned about this issue,” Lakin said, “but they were concerned about their career and paycheck.”

Stein is under investigation for online remarks made as an officer, but contends his page makes it plain the page is not affiliated with the U.S. military, saying, “We do not represent, and are in no way affiliated with the military, or the United States Armed Forces.”

Further, Stein says, “There is no picture of me in uniform anywhere on Facebook; there is no way anyone can say I am presenting myself as a representative of the Marine Corps.”

Since its inception in 2010, the page has been critical of Obama and his policies. Stein said he had been warned about by superiors to be careful with what he said, but after he posted a comment about the president’s birth certificate possibly being a forgery, the Marine Corps suddenly became more interested in his postings.

Stein said he was told by officials that he was being investigated for making a “disloyal comment about the president” through his personal Facebook profile during a discussion on “NATO allowing the trial of U.S. troops for burning the Koran” on a Facebook group.

“I was responding to a hypothetical question,” Stein explained, “and I said I would not obey any illegal orders.”

A Marine Corps spokesman, however, gave WND a different reason for the investigation.

According to Maj. Mike Armistead the public affairs officer at MCRD San Diego, on March 8 the Marine Corps began a preliminary inquiry after receiving allegations that Stein had “posted political statements about the president of the United States on his Facebook web page titled ‘Armed Forces Tea Party.’” No mention was made about Stein’s post on a Facebook group.

Armistead said after reviewing the findings of the preliminary inquiry, the commander decided to address the allegations through an administrative action and that the base commander has recommended Stein be discharged.

While Armistead would not say which comments the Corps had a problem with, on March 4 – five days before the investigation began – Stein posted a link to a YouTube video about the investigation by Maricopa County Sheriff County Joe Arpaio with a statement, “Just in case you forgot … I’m sticking to my guns and saying that president, so-called President Obama’s brith [sic] certificate is a fake."

"I think there is enough evidence that some federal agency should investigate whether the document is a fake or not,” Stein told WND. “However the real issue is, do we in the military have the right to express our opinion off-duty?”

Continued at
    U.S. military purging ‘birthers’?
    Jack Minor wrote, "Stein said he was told by officials that he was being investigated for making a 'disloyal comment about the president.'" Which president would that be, "officials"? President Bashar al-Assad of Syria? President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran? Because we in the U.S. don't have a president - just an ineligible, fraudulent impostor occupying space where a U.S. President should be, and so defying the U.S. Constitution, Art. ii, § 1, ¶ 5.

Note the www.Military.com advertisement for military discharge assistance,
    under Dr. Lakin's picture, placed at WorldNetDaily.com by Google Ads.

U.S. Marine SSgt Gary Stein is taking incoming from Mr. Obama's minions in uniform. How about praying and giving him a word of support and encouragement at Armed Forces Tea Party?

Anyone who is about to get a military discharge for challenging, even off duty and on Facebook, the unlawful orders of a Constitutionally ineligible fraud masquerading as CinC deserves our support.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 03-30-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One of our fellow patriots
    ‎[U.S. Marine SSgt Gary Stein, host of Armed Forces Tea Party on Facebook, wrote,] "I am facing an Administrative Discharge from the Marine Corps for simply expressing my right to free speech and stating I would not follow unlawful orders"

Interesting problem. Since we have an unidentified usurper as CinC, how can any orders from him be considered lawful. I suspect that your problem is simply that officers above you (whom I will identify as black hats) are covering up the usurpation, and simply are trying to kill people like you off (whom I will identify as white hats).

On the one hand, rest assured that you and your allegiance to your oath and to your country, are welcome to the civilians who actually have their heads screwed on properly, and who understand and have seen clearly the takeover of our sovereign country by the totalitarian one worlders.

I wish there was a solution for you that I could offer, but ... This is what happens when a country is taken over by an enemy force - the first thing to go is the rule of law.

We welcome you to the underground, legal and constitutional government, of these here United States. God Bless America!
    Note the nomenclature which identifies Constitutionalists, patriots, and birthers, Americans all, along with other law-respecting U.S. citizens and legal residents, as "the white hats," "the underground, legal and constitutional government," as distinguished from and opposed to "the black hats," "the totalitarian one worlders," "an enemy force" - lawless and law-breaking, Constitution-defying, sovereignty-denying, freedom-surrendering, bankster-pandering OUTLAWS, behind whom uninformed or intimidated bureaucrats fall in line, never questioning the legitimacy of the line.

I mostly agree with that nomenclature, but I don't know how law-abiding
    patriots, Constitutionalists, and birthers constitute any recognizable government. Lex Rex - the Law is King; the Constitution is our government (and to a certain, lesser extent, the Bible), and King Jesus, God the Son and God's Anointed, is Lord of all.

Mr. Obama's minions, along with the serfs and slaves of global governance, might be able to assassinate or incarcerate Atty. Orly Taitz and any number of other "Obama ineligibility" advocates. But it will be a radical and almost impossible task to eradicate the Constitution, much less the Holy Scriptures from which much of the Constitution was drawn. We know how that mission ends... every time.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-01-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC View Post
    Note the nomenclature which identifies Constitutionalists, patriots, and birthers, Americans all, along with other law-respecting U.S. citizens and legal residents, as "the white hats," "the underground, legal and constitutional government," as distinguished from and opposed to "the black hats," "the totalitarian one worlders," "an enemy force" - lawless and law-breaking, Constitution-defying, sovereignty-denying, freedom-surrendering, bankster-pandering OUTLAWS, behind whom uninformed or intimidated bureaucrats fall in line, never questioning the legitimacy of the line.

I mostly agree with that nomenclature, but I don't know how law-abiding
    patriots, Constitutionalists, and birthers constitute any recognizable government. Lex Rex - the Law is King; the Constitution is our government (and to a certain, lesser extent, the Bible), and King Jesus, God the Son and God's Anointed, is Lord of all.

Mr. Obama's minions, along with the serfs and slaves of global governance, might be able to assassinate or incarcerate Atty. Orly Taitz and any number of other "Obama ineligibility" advocates. But it will be a radical and almost impossible task to eradicate the Constitution, much less the Holy Scriptures from which much of the Constitution was drawn. We know how that mission ends... every time.
    Interesting. We live in a time when outspoken patriotism and loyalty to one's country, culture, and laws is not supported by the government - it is only supported by the people, and by those few brave soldiers who stand tall amidst the attacks of their superiors. Thirty percent of us are hopelessly criminal in behavior, and sadly, these bad guys all seem to work for government. Except... except... there are still a few oath keepers like Marine SSgt Gary Stein. For which we should all be thankful.

To answer your question, MinuteMan, I suspect that we all constitute the government in our lawful republic, and those who break our laws and who attack us from within represent an enemy force that we-all must defeat.

I suspect we will soon need a fourth branch of government, entitled Constitution Enforcement Branch, a group which will have law enforcement authority over all other branches, and which will simply ensure the members of the federal government do not commit violations against the Constitution.
    Last edited by HighlanderJuan; 04-01-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: addition
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan View Post
    I suspect we will soon need a fourth branch of government, entitled Constitution Enforcement Branch, a group which will have law enforcement authority over all other branches, and which will simply ensure the members of the federal government do not commit violations against the Constitution.
    We already have that. It is called the conscience, which, when combined with the oath to support and defend the Constitution, is supposed to accomplish that purpose . . . among "a religious people," at least, i.e. "God-fearing, Bible-believing, born-again Christians," or "Christians", however you prefer - the "98%" of Americans at the time of the 1790 census. The other 2% were Catholics, along with a few Jews and Turks and freethinkers, and an occasional Mohammedan or Hindu.

Alternately, we might have a right to expect Big Uncle to have a population-proportioned number of the remote cams tracking Cabinet members, Congress persons, Court clerks and judges, and IRS, DHS, DOJ, and FBI agents - you know, the people who could really do some damage as part of a rogue government.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-01-2012 at 11:03 PM.

This is old, from March 29th, but it may be news to others, as it was to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Corsi, Ph. D., for WorldNetDaily
    FORGERY-GATE
    FEDS REFUSE TO RELEASE OBAMA DRAFT DOCS TO SHERIFF JOE

Arizona lawman's team believes registration fraudulent

Published: March 29, 2012

byJEROME R. CORSI

The Selective Service System has declined Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s request to see the original copy of Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration form.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse investigating Obama’s eligibility announced at a March 1 press conference that it believes there is probable cause that the registration is fraudulent.

A three-sentence March 22 letter written on behalf of Selective Service Director Lawrence G. Romo, however, dismissed the request.

“This Agency has no evidence that President Obama’s 1980 registration is not authentic,” wrote Richard S. Flahavan, associate director of public & intergovernmental affairs.

Apparently refusing to take seriously Arpaio’s investigation, Flahavan referred the sheriff to the FBI.

“However, if you have any credible evidence to the contrary and believe that a Federal crime has been committed, we suggest that it be turned over immediately to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue,” Flahavan said.

In response, Arpaio yesterday sent a second letter to Romo, requesting clarification.

“If your office has the original, authentic Selective Service registration form for Barack Obama from July 29, 1980, please indicate whether or not you are in possession of this document,” Arpaio wrote.

“If the document is in your possession, please make it available for inspection by my Sheriff’s Office investigators. We will travel to your facility to analyze it.”

Apraio gave Romo 10 days to respond.

“Given the clarity and brevity of these requests, we would appreciate your direct response within ten business days of your receipt of this letter, since we are continuing our investigation,” Arpaio said.

Arpaio charges forgery

In his March 1 press conference in Phoenix, Arpaio, together with lead investigator Mike Zullo, charged that in addition to the [forged] long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, Obama’s Selective Service registration form is also a forged document.

Arpaio and Zullo came to the conclusion after comparing a copy of Obama’s form to copies of several others known to be authentic. Some were submitted from the same Post Office as Obama’s, Makiki Station in Honolulu, and in the same month and year, July 1980.

As WND reported, Obama's Selective Service registration has a two-digit year stamp, specifying only "80" instead of "1980", as specified by Post Office regulations and operating practice.

Continued at http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/03/responsetoarpaio.jpg
    Furthermore, the forged stamp with the "08" rotated 180° also fails because the rotated "8" has the vertical ellipse on top and the smaller circle at the bottom, whereas the vertical ellipse should be at the bottom and the smaller circle on top.

The absurdity of this stamp is compounded by what any Postal Service employee would spot immediately: the forged stamp, ostensibly from 1980, reads "U. S. P. O.", even though the U.S. Post Office became the U.S. Postal Service in 1970. So the stamp should read "U. S. P. S." and have a four number year with the numbers not rotated, tilted, or otherwise disoriented.

Once again, it's not just an obvious fake . . . it's an incredibly poor quality forgery.