Page 491 of 574 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Stunning: Dr. Jerome Corsi's Video Presentation On President Obama's Eligibility - Video
    Tuesday, April 10, 2012 12:57

Dr. Jerome Corsi's Video Presentation On President Obama’s Eligibility - Video

Dr. Jerome Corsi explains the evidence that proves Obama's birth certificate and his selective service registration are both forgeries. The identity of our illegitimate president is unknown. He is most likely an illegal alien.

A presentation by WND’s Jerome Corsi to a standing-room-only crowd has convinced a New Jersey lawmaker and a local sheriff that the issue of President Obama’s eligibility for office “will have to be addressed.”

“The easiest way to put this to rest is to have the records unsealed,” Morris County Sheriff Ed Rochford told the Huffington Post in an email following the April 4 event in Morristown. “Mr. Corsi made a very convincing argument that President Obama may not be a natural born citizen of the United States.”

Likewise, New Jersey Assemblyman Anthony Bucco, R-Boonton, said Corsi’s speech leaves doubts about Obama’s citizenship status. He told the website it is not his place to determine whether Obama is a citizen, and he believes “a higher authority” must resolve the issue.

“I am not in a position to say what he put up on screen is demonstrative of evidence; that is for the court of law,” Bucco said. “This issue has not resolved itself. It won’t until some higher authority is involved.”

The evening was organized by Billy Baer and Dan Haggerty, who cohost the radio program “The Baer Haggerty Offensive” on Repatriot Radio broadcast on WNJC 1360 AM in Philadelphia. Corsi told a crowd of 250 people: “The mainstream media has not given this fair treatment. But this is not going away. We really don’t know who our president is.”

Presenting research from “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” and utilizing a MacBook to show documents on a screen, Corsi used Abode Illustrator software to separate the layers of the document released by the White House and zoomed in on irregularities that show the document is a “bad forgery.” In his presentation, he provided evidence of inconsistencies between Hawaii health officials’ statements that there was no long-form birth certificate and Obama’s release of the purported certificate, and discrepancies concerning the name of the hospital where Obama was said to have been born. Corsi reported that Obama may be using a fraudulent Social Security number. He explained the evidence suggests Obama’s Selective Service documentation is not genuine, and he also discussed the topic of Obama’s school transcripts – which have yet to be released.

“There were many other talking points that I can say raised ‘a red flag,’” Sheriff Rochford said after the event.

According to the report, Bucco said he wouldn’t oppose a requirement that presidential candidates provide evidence of citizenship before getting on the New Jersey ballot.

“I think everyone should be able to provide something that shows citizenship,” Bucco added.

Meanwhile, Bucco warned that the eligibility issue will not simply disappear.

“He’s sitting in the Oval Office and he’s running again,” he said. “Based on the information that this gentleman put out, it’s not going away. This will have to be answered at some time. It will have to be addressed.”

The following is a video of Corsi’s presentation:

Source: New sheriff calls for roundup of Obama records

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    January 19, 2012
    Al Garza on the Minutemen, FEMA Camps,
    and who should be our next President

By Sher Zieve

One of the more extraordinary people of our time is a gentleman by the name of Al Garza. I recently had the distinct pleasure of interviewing this interesting man about what he has done, what he is doing now and who he plans to support in the upcoming US presidential race.

A portion of Al's Bio reads: "Al Garza stands out as a national expert on the issues surrounding Homeland security, border security, immigration law, and the illegal immigration crisis. While originally serving as Executive Director of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, Garza became one of the most well respected national leaders within the border security movement for building coalitions and generating interest for the movement by building dozens of state and local chapters.

"Garza continues challenging our government's ambiguity on open border policies & enforcement of immigration laws. He laments that politicians have ignored the "Oath of Affirmation" mandating allegiance to the United States Constitution. He advocates for diplomatic sanctions against foreign countries that encourage illegal entry into the United States. Our national security incurs serious jeopardy due to politician's dereliction of duty. We must continue reminding them that this is a nation of laws. Laws govern what the Congress is empowered to do — either to justify their actions or to demonstrate when they are unlawfully operating beyond their bounds — no matter how well intentioned.

"He praises & supports immigrants of all nationalities and without prejudice or bias. He welcomes everyone to the land of opportunity, but, he also believes in the legal process of immigration, and that no one is exempt from our laws or should receive amnesty for violating them."

The Interview

Sher: What a pleasure it has been to meet and talk with you, Al. Thanks so much for giving me and my readers your time, today. First, would you tell us what prompted you to become one of the Founders of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps Project?

Al: There were three essential reasons, Rule of law, public safety, and national security. I found all three of these components had been compromised and essentially obliterated in order to accommodate open border policies.

I reside in what I consider to be one of the most colorful and most delightful counties in Arizona. There is, however, an uncanny battle at our borders which I found both alarming & extremely suspicious. When I heard the terms 'open border policies,' 'jobs Americans won't do', 'human & civil rights' and 'Mexico is our friendly neighbor' I went into a rage. We are the most compassionate nation in the universe, issuing more than a million visas per annum, yet our borders remain completely unobstructed to the illegal onslaught. I saw more than cheap labor; I saw a national crisis and an uncontrolled foreign invasion. I launched my own border probing mission and ironically ran into a handful of citizens who shared my concerns regarding our national security. We ultimately allied and became the largest activist movement of its kind in American history, later to become known as, the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.

Sher: The US federal government seemed to utilize much of its power to stop the Minutemen and allow illegal immigration of any and all alien comers to the USA to continue. Sadly, that hasn't changed. We haven't heard much about the Minuteman [Civil Defense Corps], recently. Is it still active on any particular front or has it, essentially, disbanded?

Al: The Minuteman movement challenged our elected officials and put their feet to the fire. Their claim that our borders could not be secured, and that illegal aliens now living among us could not be deported, were subsequently put to the task. The Minutemen did in 10 days what our gutless representatives wouldn't do and continued to evade; we shut down reputed dangerous and heavily traveled areas in my county without one incident. Not one. We shamed politicians, open border goons and — to be perfectly clear — the very one elected to serve and protect American citizens, our illustrious president.

Due to the inaction of the federal government, our borders have become extremely more dangerous, therefore it was decided to challenge open borders in ways which would not compromise the safety of our volunteers. Subsequently, the Tea parties have become the supreme authorities in what may very well be the final attempt to redeem our country and return it to its original owners, the citizens.

Sher: I understand you have remained politically aware, if not active. How do you view what's happened to our country since you originally began the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps and what have you recently been doing?

Al: As an American of Mexican origin it is my duty to educate other Americans about the perils we face due to dereliction of duty by our elected officials, especially concerning our southern borders. Fellow Patriots and I have obtained evidence which identify a number of seditious anti American organizations as proxies to Hamas, Hezbollah, & similar radical Islamic terrorist groups.

These organizations have been sympathetic with Al-Qaeda in their writings and support action against America and its citizens. They are highly anti-Semitic and rail against "Zionists," while masquerading as "civil rights groups" within the United States. Our discoveries suggest open borders, open border policies, and illegal aliens are all components of a much more aggressive agenda. It also clearly suggests that all levels of our own government have been infiltrated in order to destroy us from the inside. Open borders, open border policies and "Hope & Change" have all been recognized as anti -American strategies [that are] mobilized and in full force. Most all of Obama's appointed cabinet are known radicals connected to seditious groups disguised as community organizers or humanitarian leaders.

I am committed to placing the spotlight on suspicious activity and our findings clearly fall in that category.

Sher: I'd like to get your take on the FEMA camps that have recently been refurbished and, as I understand it, will soon be staffed by former military personnel. Also, Congress recently passed the 2012 NDAA "funding" bill that does much — much more than fund defense. The rights of US citizens, any of whom may now be branded "terrorists" if they oppose the administration and its actions, can now be revoked and the Bill of Rights has been rendered null and void. This, along with Constitutionally illegal no charges rendered, no trial, no communication, no attorney and indefinite imprisonment can now be affected at any whim of the Executive Branch. What is your take on this? Does it appear that we have already lost our country?

Al: FEMA camps are very real. This is, yet, another example of enemy infiltration determined to undermine our Constitution, obliterate it and define it as outdated and obsolete. Changes being made in our nation equate to foreign rule. These camps do exist but not necessarily for their original intent. Terrorists are now defined as anyone who resists, or goes against the current administration's radical and seditious manipulations.

In my opinion, only patriotic Americans fit that description.

It underscores left wing political behavior on steroids. Suffice it to say, enemy infiltration at its very best.

Sher: It appears more essential to the preservation and regrowth of any vestige of liberty left in the USA that the entire current administration and collaborating Congress people must be removed from office and replaced with Constitutional Conservatives.

The TEA Party has been successful in beginning to replace Marxist Democrats and their fellow RINOs in Congress and plans to do more in the 2012 General Election. However, in my opinion, the current crop of GOP candidates seems — overall — much too moderate (aka liberal) for the tastes of truly thinking and liberty-loving people. Have you chosen whom you plan to support for President of the United States? If so, would you share who it is and why you plan to endorse him or her?

Al: One has to evaluate the candidates on the basis of our genesis as a nation. Our founding fathers modeled us in a Judeo/Christian foundation, the Holy Bible and our Constitution as our manuals, and moral principles as guidelines. None of the candidates fit what I would consider champions of our forefathers long range plans. Voting for one of the lesser evils is exactly what the Occupy Force has designed and certainly not what America needs. We need someone who shares our convictions, our Christian beliefs and one who exercises proper moral judgments. I can think of no better candidate as a perfect fit for the America of today.

I speak of none other than my good friend, Dr. Laurie Roth. She is precisely what Doctor Jesus ordered for the healing of a dying nation. Dr. Roth epitomizes our Founders' vision of a strong moral nation and has the plan to return to prosperity quickly and without a great deal of difficulty.

Sher: Thanks so much, Al. Before we end, is there anything more that you would like to share with the readers?

Al: In closing, stay vigilant, get on your knees and pray that God in his infinite wisdom finds us worthy to be redeemed from the evil within our midst.

The People’s President « The Roth Show

© Sher Zieve

Al Garza on the Minutemen, FEMA Camps and who should be our next President
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

This was posted at blogs.marketwatch.com . . .

PETITION URGING CONGRESS TO INVESTIGATE OBAMA’S ELIGIBILITY

Go ahead and burn yourselves out on your single-issue campaign against Mr. Obama. But you will continue to lose UNTIL you get together with all the other single-issue campaigns against Mr. Obama. Right now each and everyone is screaming about his own ox being gored. The Obama Campaign couldn't care less about one-ox screamers. You all must unite around something, and it can't be one of your oxen, because that won't motivate the masses and unite everyone. The uniting factor must be something that is common to all of you, affects all of you, and can deliver every one of your single-issue oxen from the dictator's destructive grasp.

The one act of sedition and _______ which can be prosecuted in such a way as to undo and render void all of Mr. Obama's _______ous Executive Orders and his signing of _______ous bills into law is his taking and holding office while Constitutionally ineligible. By persisting in such felonious conduct, he continuously overthrows the U.S. Constitution, Art. ii, § 1, ¶ 5, and thereby
    commits sedition.

No person except a natural born citizen... shall be eligible to the office of President; ...

In case of the removal of the President from office, or of his death, resignation, or inability to discharge the powers and duties of the said office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by law provide for the case of removal, death, resignation or inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what officer shall then act as President, and such officer shall act accordingly, until the disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

- U.S. Constitution, Art. ii, § 1
    A natural born Citizen is
    a citizen
    born in the country
    of parents who are citizens.

Emerich de Vattel so defined natives or natural-born citizens in his legal text on international law, The Law of Nations (1758 ).

§ 212. Citizens and natives:

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.
    According to Minor v. Happersett (1875), the governing U.S. Supreme Court decision on nbC:

The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.

Some authorities go further and include as citizens [but not as natural born Citizens] children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts [about their citizenship], but never as to the first.

- Chief Justice Morrison Remick Waite in Minor v. Happersett (1875)
    At least three other U.S. Supreme Court cases made mention of "natural born Citizen." Each decision used a similar meaning for this legal term of art.

► 1814 The Venus, 12 U.S. (8 Cranch) 253, 289.
    ► 1830 Shanks v. Dupont, 28 U.S. 242, 245
    ► 1939 Perkins v. Elg, 307 U.S. 325, 327, 328, 349-50.

Also so determined in State Supreme Court decisions:

► 1879 Ex parte Reynolds, 5 Dill., 394, 402.
    ► 1890 United States v. Ward, 42 F.320 (C.C.S.D.Cal. 1890)
    ► 1899 Keith v. U.S., 8 Okla. 446; 58 P. 507 (Okla. 1899)

Three more U.S. Supreme Court cases made no mention of "natural born Citizen," but the references to and definitions of "citizen" and "citizenship" are consistent and in accord with Chief Justice Waite's decision in Minor v. Happersett.

► 1857 Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393
    ► 1873 The Slaughterhouse Cases, 83 U.S. 36
    ► 1884 Elk v. Wilkins, 112 U.S. 94

► 1898 U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649
    In Wong Kim Ark, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled according to Amendment XIV, that a child born on U.S. soil to foreign parents, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States
    [a contradiction], was a “citizen of the United States” only, not an Art. ii § 1 “natural born Citizen.” In his dissent, [Chief Justice] Fuller reconfirmed de Vattel’s definition of a “natural born Citizen.”

CONCLUSION

If you really care about YOUR specific issue, focus your activity and your efforts on that which can resolve ALL grievances against Mr. Obama: his Constitutional ineligibility for office, not being a "natural born Citizen." I have decided to press for
    a Congressional investigation without impeachment proceedings;
    use your own good judgment in determining what you shall do.

BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - MINI Documentary -
    Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress! - YouTube

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

Congressman Asked About Investigation Into Obama's Forgeries - YouTube

Your turn: Tell Congress to probe eligibility

Obama Presidential Eligibility - An Introductory Primer

(Stephen Tonchen's primer on eligibility)

The meaning of natural born Citizen across the centuries

Farrar v. Obama, the only case heard on the merits to date

Quote Originally Posted by Atty. Orly Taitz
    You have to fight this fascist regime of thugs and criminals.
    If you don’t fight, you will lose for sure.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-16-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Congress flooded with calls to probe Obama

Thousands demanding answers about president's eligibility
    Published: 3 hours ago

Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he’s talked to members of his state’s congressional delegation about his Cold Case Posse investigation that suggests there was fraud in the creation of Barack Obama’s birth documentation that was released by the White House in 2011.

The investigation also concluded that Obama’s Selective Service registration is the same – a forgery, leading to the obvious question of what happens if Obama legally cannot be president.

But he’s seen no results.

Now, tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, of people are going to see whether Congress ignores their concerns, too.

It’s because of a new petition that has been launched demanding that the 112th Congress begin a “full and impartial investigation into the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama.”

During the first day it was available, some 1,000 people signed up every hour. That means a patriotic American was adding his or her name to the list every … wait … there it is … few seconds.

Click on this link to read the petition and add your name (Please sign only once).

Arpaio recently told radio host Aaron Klein on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio that media and politicians alike are afraid to touch the issue.

“Why didn’t someone investigate this? I mean, where is everybody?” Arpaio asked Klein. “How come the federal agencies aren’t investigating? We’re dealing with federal issues here. So everybody’s hiding, and they’re still hiding.”

He said he had told lead investigator Mike Zullo to debunk the “birther” claims about Obama’s documents.

“My instructions were this: ‘I want you to clear the president. I want to get to the bottom of this and get it off the table forever,’” Arpaio told Klein. “Didn’t happen that way.”

Instead, Zullo and the Cold Case Posse only confirmed lingering questions about Obama’s documents.

As WND reported, Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse conducted an extensive examination of documents released by the White House last April purported to be Obama’s original, long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration card, only to conclude there is probable cause the documents are actually forgeries.

And the sheriff concluded there is probable cause to believe there was fraud in the presentation of the birth document image as a genuine document.

The dispute has been around since before Obama was elected in 2008 when the first cases were filed in courts challenging his eligibility, based on a long list of missing documents or absent verifications.

Many do not believe he was born in Hawaii as he claimed, thus raising doubts about his ability to meet the U.S. Constitution’s demand that a president be a “natural born citizen.” Others say that doesn’t even matter, as his father was a foreign national and the Founders’ understanding of “natural born” would have meant the offspring of two citizens of the nation.

A multitude of court cases have come and gone, some being rejected by the U.S. Supreme Court where one justice admitted the panel was avoiding the issue.

In recent weeks a new round of court challenges has arisen, where citizens utilize state laws allowing challenges to candidate eligibility. They simply are asking Obama to document his eligibility.

Judges in those cases so far have been in concert in refusing voters permission to pursue their questions under state law.

The petition specifically cites Arpaio’s investigation into Obama’s documentation.

It’s addressed to “All members of the U.S. Congress” and states:

Whereas, the first official U.S. law enforcement investigation into Barack Obama’s legal eligibility for the presidency, led by Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio and involving a six-month investigation by three professional criminal investigators and two attorneys, established “probable cause” that the document released with great fanfare by the White House April 27, 2011, as Obama’s “long-form birth certificate” is a forgery;

Whereas, specifically, these investigators, after interviewing dozens of witnesses, examining hundreds of documents, and taking numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world, including multiple document experts, concluded that said “birth certificate” did not originate in a paper format, but was created – that is, forged – as an electronic file on a computer;

Whereas, the Arpaio-led law-enforcement investigation cited numerous experts demonstrating that an additional fraud was allegedly committed in the forgery of Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration card;

Whereas, the investigation also found that, according to a sworn affidavit by the longtime mailman for the parents of ex-Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers, Ayers’ mother enthusiastically claimed she had helped pay for the Harvard Law School education of “foreign student” Barack Obama;

Whereas, Arpaio’s lead investigator Michael Zullo explained at a March 1 press conference that the 1961 Hawaiian newspaper “announcements” of Barack Obama’s birth confirm nothing, since the investigators “can prove beyond a doubt” that these newspapers also announced arrivals of foreign babies as well as native-born; and that the investigators even possess “documented evidence of two adopted individuals who were breathing three years prior” to their supposed Hawaii “birth” and subsequent newspaper “birth announcements”;

Whereas, the investigation determined that immigration files in the National Archives recording overseas arrivals into Hawaii are missing from one particular week – the week of Obama’s birthday, August 4, 1961;

Whereas, , lead investigator Mike Zullo also said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records for Obama it may have in its possession;

Whereas, investigators have advised Sheriff Arpaio they believe at least two crimes of fraud were committed: 1) The White House allegedly created a forgery it claimed was an officially produced governmental birth record; and 2) the White House allegedly presented to the residents of Maricopa County, Ariz. – and to the entire American public – a forgery represented as “proof positive” of President Obama’s authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate;

Whereas, Sheriff Arpaio said March 1: “The president can put all this to rest quite easily. All he has to do is demand the Hawaii Department of Health release to the American public and to a panel of certified court-authorized forensic examiners all original 1961 paper, microfilm and computer birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has in its possession”;

Whereas, Arpaio concluded: “Absent the authentication of Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other proof he was born anywhere within the United States”;

Whereas, despite a virtual media blackout on the issue, repeated national polls show that almost half of registered U.S. voters remain unconvinced that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is authentic:

The signers then demand that Congress launch an investigation because “not to finally resolve this monumental and unprecedented constitutional issue would be intolerable, and would constitute the most extreme disrespect and contempt for the U.S. Constitution.”

Click here to sign the petition to Congress. (Please sign only once)

See the image released by Obama:

Congress flooded with calls to probe Obama
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Published on April 6, 2012.
    As of 7:50 pm EDT on April 12, 2012,
    28,289 individuals have signed this petition.

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-12-2012 at 07:51 PM.

A response to a post by Obot John Woodman, who has really done his homework, but who seems to think that
    his commendable scholarship somehow overrules the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Supreme Court precedent.

The crux of your argument appears to be your following unsupported claim:

Quote Originally Posted by John Woodman, Obot
    Those who were “subject to the jurisdiction of the United States,” and who were “not subject to any foreign power” were the following:

* children born on US soil of people who were participating in United States society.

That’s it. There was no requirement of citizen parents. At all. So “subject to the jurisdiction of the United States” and “not subject to any foreign power” INCLUDED the children born on US soil of non-citizen parents, as long as they didn’t meet any of the exceptions listed below.

Those who were NOT “subject to the jurisdiction of the United States,” or who were “subject to any foreign power” were the following:

* children of foreign royalty and ambassadors
    * children born on foreign ships
    * children of members of occupying armies
    * and children born into Indian and other indigenous American tribal governments.

In order to maintain a sense of dignity and decorum, I will refrain from calling
    your bluff what it is and instead circumlocute around the obvious by calling it:

eloquent and insincere rhetoric;
    fraudulently false statements;
    deceptive falsehoods;
    scheming intrigue; and/or
    exaggerated, foolish, pretentious nonsense.

The next time you are in Laredo, Texas, and you get run over or shot dead by a drunk illegal alien, your attorney may wish to try that silly daffynition of “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” on the consul who comes to get your assailant out of jail and whisked off to Old Mexico, beyond extradition for his capital crime. I hope you will not have paid said attorney in advance.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-12-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Can anyone give me advice how I go about acquiring the 2008 electoral document of eligibility submitted by the Feds to the state of Texas for both Obama and McCain? I would like to learn first hand what those documents say. The missing constitutional eligibility paragraph is of utmost concern. Can I get this through the FOIA?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Inasmuch as we can no longer depend upon even the U.S. Constitution, I wouldn't count on an FOIA to compel anyone to produce anything that might annoy the usurpation, much less incriminate Madame Comrade. The Democrats have beaucoups of lawyers willing to do pro bono work for the cause (in order to obstruct justice).

You may try mailing a letter to the Texas Secretary of State or the Texas Election Division.

But Mr. Boyd Richie or the Texas Democratic Party may be willing to share, if you ask nicely. Just to get the DNC form that the Texas DP submitted to the appropriate Texas authority (the Secretary of State?), g
    roveling and boot-licking should not be necessary.

yellowdog@txdemocrats.org
    The Texas Democratic Party
    Boyd L. Richie, Chairman
    505 West 12th Street, Suite 200
    Austin, Texas 78701
    Tel. 512.478.9800
    Fax: 512.480.2500

Justin Riggs, Atty. Orly Taitz, or Capt. Pamela Barrett could provide a copy of the Certification of Nomination, but it wouldn't stand up in court as would an official certified copy from the office of the Texas Sec. of State.

Let us know here how this turns out, Texasborn.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-14-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Has anyone contacted any State Ethics Commission about the usurpation and the assorted associated instances of identity theft, impersonating an officer of the United States, fraudulently occupying a federal office, judicial misconduct, miscarriage of justice, and threatening and coercing witnesses and judges? There is also elections fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, fraud in claiming foreign citizenship and disclaiming aliases, fraud by soliciting campaign funds under a false pretense of eligibility for office and by accepting campaign funds from foreign sources in Dar al'Is|am, and federal document fraud (Social Security registration, Selective Service registration, and probably the State Dept. Passport Office, but we don't know since his passport file was cauterized in early 2008, and Quarles Harris, the witness turning state's evidence about the hacking, was murdered). Other actionable crimes are the inaction about reports of the above crimes on the part of responsible authorities who lack the courage to fulfill their oaths of office, and the criminal neglect of duty by those who are complicit, either actively or by silence.

We must keep reporting the usurpation and the above crimes to authorities until we get action, lest we also be found guilty of misprision of treason and sedition on that day when those in positions of authority in all levels of government and in the lamestream media are brought to account for their complicity and neglect of duty through cowardice.

When I called my congress-critter two days ago, demanding a Congressional investigation of Mr. Obama's Constitutional ineligibility for office, the staffer went dead silent - didn't hang up, but didn't say another word until I hung up. I always knew Congress was unresponsive to We the People, but dead silence takes that to a new low.

Is Congress listening? Tens of thousands are calling.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-16-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Made the request, now waiting for a reply. Have a couple of resources up my sleeve. We'll see.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836