Page 439 of 574 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by At Hannity Forums, Publius
    As far as I know, no court has ever declared any President to be a natural born citizen.
    Is that "cart pulling the horse" schema working well for you?

For every other President (except Chester A. Arthur) born since the ratification of the Constitution in 1787, birth on U.S. soil to U.S. citizen parents was obvious from family and community history. There has never before been any doubt that any President was
    • 1) a citizen
      2) born on U.S. soil
      3) to U.S. citizen parents
    and thereby a natural born Citizen (except Chester A. Arthur, who hid records that his father was a Canadian citizen when Chester A. was born and for 17 years thereafter).

But in this present charlatan's own rendering of history, his father of record was not a U.S. citizen. Outside that personal fable, the preponderance of the evidence shows that he was born in the Lady Grigg Maternity Unit of the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. Barack Obama II's birth there was witnessed in person by his step-grandmother, Mama Sarah Onyango Obama, and attended by Dr. James O. W. Ang'awa. His Certificate of Birth from CPGH in Mombasa includes his right footprint, his weight, 7 pounds and 1 ounce, and his length, 18 inches - information found nowhere else in his life record.

Inside or outside of his personal recollection of his birth, his birth in a foreign country to a foreign father means that his U.S. citizenship at birth, if any, hinges solely upon his mother. But the INA of 1952, in effect when he was born in 1961, required in the case of a foreign birth to one citizen parent and one alien parent that the citizen parent be a U.S. resident for [at least] 10 years, at least 5 of which were after age 14. Anna Dunham Obama was not quite 18 and 3/4 years old, 117 days short of the 19 years required in order to confer her U.S. citizenship upon her foreign-born child.

Therefore, there is not only
    • universal agreement that his father of record was not a U.S. citizen, and
      a preponderance of evidence that he was not born on U.S. soil, but
      Mr. Obama has presented no evidence that he was even a U.S. citizen from birth.
    Neither has he presented any evidence of U.S. naturalization since his birth.

For all we know, he may be Constitutionally ineligible for the Office of President not only because his father of record was not a U.S. citizen, and not only because he was not born on U.S. soil, but because he was not even a U.S. citizen... much less a natural born Citizen.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

We need to watch this very closely. Could be a game changer in my opinion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOYUaBmLVgU
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

TexasBorn, here's another game changer:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-1227.pdf

On June 17, 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court issued one of the best and most important decisions ever on federalism. The Court unanimously held that not just states but individuals have standing to challenge federal laws as violations of state sovereignty under the 10th Amendment.

“Federalism secures the freedom of the individual. It allows States to respond, through the enactment of positive law, to the initiative of those who seek a voice in shaping the destiny of their own times without having to rely solely upon the political processes that control a remote central power.â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

MinuteMan,

Have you any reading on this Occidental records post? I thought Occidental refused to open its records, and so I'm suspicious this is a fraud.

http://silencedogoodscommonsensenews.bl ... ripts.html

Juan
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I thought Occidental refused to open its records, and so I'm suspicious this is a fraud.

http://silencedogoodscommonsensenews.bl ... ripts.html
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://silencedogoodscommonsensenews.blogspot.com/2011/06/obamas-occidental-college-transcripts.html
    Silence DoGood's Common Sense[/url]]Numerous official government documents [one] records Obama being legally registered as Barry Soetoro. School registries [one] shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro. During his Occidental College days he is registered as Barry Soetoro [unknown]. An entry in the journal of the California assembly in reference to grants given to foreign exchange students (this official government document lists [an] Obama [but not Barack] as a foreigner not a US citizen. A US citizen wouldn’t qualify for foreign exchange student funding) [names] Obama as Barry Soetoro from Indonesia [a fabrication of Silence DoGood's imagination].

BOGUS. You or I couldn't make this stuff up, but Silence DoGood's Common Sense did.

Some people don't bother crosschecking their "facts". Others are careless about crossing their "i"'s and dotting their "t"'s. Some people are scruple-challenged and sense no obligation to tell the truth. Others wouldn't recognize the truth if it stared them in the face.

It appears that Silence DoGood wrote what he knew and filled in the gaps with what he thought.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

TexasBorn, here's another game changer:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-1227.pdf

On June 17, 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court issued one of the best and most important decisions ever on federalism. The Court unanimously held that not just states but individuals have standing to challenge federal laws as violations of state sovereignty under the 10th Amendment.

“Federalism secures the freedom of the individual. It allows States to respond, through the enactment of positive law, to the initiative of those who seek a voice in shaping the destiny of their own times without having to rely solely upon the political processes that control a remote central power.â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

The following brief was edited to remove blank lines and extraneous information.
    [quote="[url=http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22993]Atty. Orly Taitz[/url]"][size=117]Barnett, Keyes at al v Obama et al 9th circuit final supplemental brief #3

Cases 09-56827 and 10-55084

Submitted on behalf of all 40 Plaintiffs in Barnett et al v Obama et al 10-55084 Attorney Taitz represents all plaintiffs in 10-55084 Barnett, Keyes et al v Obama et al

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
    FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT

Pamela Barnett, Alan Keyes et al.,

Plaintiffs-Appellants,

vs.

Barack Obama, et al.,

Defendant-Appellee.

Supplemental brief under rule 28(J)

CSB #223433

On May 2, 2011 undersigned conducted oral argument in the above captioned case in front of Honorable Justices Berzon, Fisher and Pregerson. Please, see below additional information per FRAP 28 (j).

On June 16, 2011 Supreme Court of the United States issued a decision in Bond v United States #09-1227 Argued February 22, 2011, decision 16, 2011.

This decision declares, that individuals have a right to enforce the 10th amendment state rights. This decision is relevant to the case at hand for following reasons:

a. In the United States of America presidential elections are conducted by individual states, through state ballots and the states are the ones vetting eligibility of different candidates to be on respective state ballots. Presidential candidate has to be a Natural born citizen based on Article 2, section 1 of the Constitution. Legitimacy of the state ballot and state elections is a right and a function guaranteed to the individual states based on the 10th amendment, as it is not one of enumerated powers reserved for the Federal government. No decision by Congress, no ratification by Congress can usurp such powers.

b. Plaintiffs are stating, that 2008 election was not legitimate, as Mr. Obama is not a Natural born citizen, being a child of a foreign national and not having any valid US vital records. Recent disclosure of Mr. Obama’s purported long form birth certificate shows it to be a forgery, CT Social Security number 042-68-xxxx, that he is using, was never assigned to him and there is evidence of fraud and/or forgery in his Selective Service certificate and his educational records. The Plaintiffs were denied standing and the case was dismissed. Current decision by Bond v United States gives the Plaintiffs standing to proceed. In an unanimous decision the court stated “The limitations that federalism entails are not therefore a matter of rights belonging only to the states. States are not the sole intended beneficiaries of Federalism. See New York, supra, at 181. An individual has a direct interest in objecting to laws that upset the constitutional balance between the National government and the states…â€

[quote="MinutemanCDC_SC"]The following brief was edited to remove blank lines and extraneous information.
    [quote="[url=http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22993]Atty. Orly Taitz[/url]"][size=117]Barnett, Keyes at al v Obama et al 9th circuit final supplemental brief #3

Cases 09-56827 and 10-55084

Submitted on behalf of all 40 Plaintiffs in Barnett et al v Obama et al 10-55084 Attorney Taitz represents all plaintiffs in 10-55084 Barnett, Keyes et al v Obama et al

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
    FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT

Pamela Barnett, Alan Keyes et al.,

Plaintiffs-Appellants,

vs.

Barack Obama, et al.,

Defendant-Appellee.

Supplemental brief under rule 28(J)

CSB #223433

On May 2, 2011 undersigned conducted oral argument in the above captioned case in front of Honorable Justices Berzon, Fisher and Pregerson. Please, see below additional information per FRAP 28 (j).

On June 16, 2011 Supreme Court of the United States issued a decision in Bond v United States #09-1227 Argued February 22, 2011, decision 16, 2011.

This decision declares, that individuals have a right to enforce the 10th amendment state rights. This decision is relevant to the case at hand for following reasons:

a. In the United States of America presidential elections are conducted by individual states, through state ballots and the states are the ones vetting eligibility of different candidates to be on respective state ballots. Presidential candidate has to be a Natural born citizen based on Article 2, section 1 of the Constitution. Legitimacy of the state ballot and state elections is a right and a function guaranteed to the individual states based on the 10th amendment, as it is not one of enumerated powers reserved for the Federal government. No decision by Congress, no ratification by Congress can usurp such powers.

b. Plaintiffs are stating, that 2008 election was not legitimate, as Mr. Obama is not a Natural born citizen, being a child of a foreign national and not having any valid US vital records. Recent disclosure of Mr. Obama’s purported long form birth certificate shows it to be a forgery, CT Social Security number 042-68-xxxx, that he is using, was never assigned to him and there is evidence of fraud and/or forgery in his Selective Service certificate and his educational records. The Plaintiffs were denied standing and the case was dismissed. Current decision by Bond v United States gives the Plaintiffs standing to proceed. In an unanimous decision the court stated “The limitations that federalism entails are not therefore a matter of rights belonging only to the states. States are not the sole intended beneficiaries of Federalism. See New York, supra, at 181. An individual has a direct interest in objecting to laws that upset the constitutional balance between the National government and the states…â€

William Barret Travis

TexasBorn, I agree with you that exposure of Obama's records in a court of law isn't going to happen. I do not expect the corrupt government to police itself.

But that does not rule out deliverance from other quarters.
    • "Resistance is futile."

"All your bases are us."

"Live as slaves or surrender to the sword and die."
    Is that what you think? Is that what we think?
    • "Never give up. Never give up! Never! Never! Never! Never give up!"

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

"Don't tread on me." "Live free or die."

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country."

"God bless America." "If God be for us, who can be against us?"

"In God we trust," not in the courts, the media, the government,
      political parties, or least of all, our own strength.
    I've read the end of the book, and we win!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    TexasBorn, I agree with you that exposure of Obama's records in a court of law isn't going to happen. I do not expect the corrupt government to police itself.

But that does not rule out deliverance from other quarters.
    • "Resistance is futile."

"All your bases are us."

"Live as slaves or surrender to the sword and die."
    Is that what you think? Is that what we think?
    • "Never give up. Never give up! Never! Never! Never! Never give up!"

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

"Don't tread on me." "Live free or die."

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country."

"God bless America." "If God be for us, who can be against us?"

"In God we trust," not in the courts, the media, the government,
      political parties, or least of all, our own strength.
    I've read the end of the book, and we win!
    Minuteman, don't misinterpret my exhausted rantings as giving up. I won't, ever. Sometimes the battle must be delivered to the enemy from a different quarter to be successful. This is how we'll win.

William Barret Travis