Page 458 of 740 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Update: Ron Paul Race Truck

Submitted by jmofaustin on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 09:18
    Ron Paul 2012

We finished installing a lot of the graphics last night, here are some pics. It is tight in our shop so I did my best as far as the pics go.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...n/IMAG0583.jpg
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...n/IMAG0582.jpg
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...n/IMAG0580.jpg
    There is still more room on the truck for more names, wink wink.

If anyone can help out before tomorrow, that would be soooo awesome.

ChipIn: Ron Paul Truck Race in Texas

We will be getting video of the race, I think we will have in car cameras as well. This should be awesome!

I am going to get a team together at the track to pass out bumper stickers and campaign cards. I am even going to try to get some of the other drivers to put RP bumper stickers on their cars and trucks for the races also.

Wish us luck! LETS WIN TEXAS!!!!

New picture with cool RP artwork made by a DPer on here. Thanks Joseph!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...n/IMAG0584.jpg

NEW Picture hood http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...n/IMAG0587.jpg

Update: Ron Paul Race Truck | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-18-2012 at 11:01 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Initial report from MI convention

Submitted by CRinMI on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 17:30
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Good News: We were not searched as was rumored. Sounds like just another failed attempt to discourage Paul supporters from attending.

Bad News: no Romney subs.

Paul support looks strong. Should go well. Enjoying the education.

Initial report from MI convention | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Friday Night Triple Header: Watch Minnesota, Michigan, Georgia

Submitted by zooamerica on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 19:01
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Minnesota Live Stream -
    Ronpaulsabamiki on USTREAM: .

Michigan Live Stream -
    MichiganConvention on USTREAM: .

Georgia Live Stream -
    GA GOP Convention on USTREAM: GA GOP Convention 19MAY2012.

Bottom of the first in Michigan...

Minnesota and Georgia are still warming up.

I've been watching the Michigan Live Stream, and it's already getting quite interesting!!!

Friday Night Triple Header: Watch Minnesota, Michigan, Georgia | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Joseph Farah: Romney “most dangerous man in America . . . America’s toast.”

Submitted by GoodSamaritan on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 17:13
    Ron Paul 2012

"Joseph Farah of WND.com writing in 2010:

There is, however, someone in the Republican wings, a frontrunner for the GOP presidential nomination, by any standard, who worries me sick.

His name is Mitt Romney.

If Mitt Romney were to become the next president, America would be done as an experiment in freedom. We would see this 235-year experiment in liberty perish before our eyes. That’s a guarantee."

Continue reading at: Joseph Farah: Romney “most dangerous man in America . . . America’s toast.”*|*American Vision News

Joseph Farah: Romney

MICHIGAN update: Romney delegates are withdrawing their nominations. Why?

Submitted by IshJones on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 20:45
    Delegates

Michigan

Michigan congressional delegate nominees are making speeches right now:

joeblazer4rp2012 on USTREAM: .

RP people are stepping up and making their speeches, but when Romney folks are called out, they withdraw their nominations. Only a few Romney folks have made speeches. It looks like RP will sweep up the 3 cd spots and 3 alternate spots up for grabs tonight, but this withdrawal of Romney nominees is making me suspicious. Any thoughts?

MICHIGAN update: Romney delegates are withdrawing their nominations. Why? | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ben Swann Tonight! Is Ron Paul out or is he winning? And how the party is being remade.

Submitted by northstar on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 14:41
    Ron Paul 2012

Reality Check half hour live stream tonight at 10:00 PM EDT. Is Ron Paul Out or is he winning? & how the Republican Party is being remade.

10:00 PM EDT sharp!

Reality Check with FOX19's Ben Swann from WXIX Cincinnati - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports

Not sure if this will be the live stream link. Will update as we find out.

Ben Swann Tonight! Is Ron Paul out or is he winning? And how the party is being remade. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Georgia GOP state convention update

Submitted by Carter81 on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 20:57
    Delegates

Georgia

Hey Y'all today went well for us RP folks here in Columbus Georgia at our annual state convention.

We have grown our numbers substantially and were by far the most enthused segment of the attendees, lots of hugs, stickers and networking going on.

Our loser senators, Soviet Saxby and tag-along Johnny are really swimming in deep water these days and I think they know it, not once was the 'presumptive nominee's' name used. It was a lot of 'we gotta unite to beat Obama' "one-term Obama' blah blah blah.

Anyways, in regards to the earlier Athens-Clarke county GOP convention on March 10th- we, me and some other classic city folks were able to be heard by the credentialing committee. I thought it went very well and thought that the majority of the 14 members were very sympathetic to our cause, to not seat ANY delegates from Athens-Clarke county. One member did mention that this matter may not be appropriate for their committee and should have instead been dealt with by the state's appeals committee. We demonstrated to him that we had already appealed to our county executive board, been dismissed without a hearing and that we had already submitted the same complaint to our district and state party leaders, and that they were sitting on the matter as a way to 'wait it out'. I don't know if it'll be persuasive or not, hopefully they'll do the right thing and not seat anyone from our county, we'll know tomorrow morning how it plays out. If they do seat them however there are plans to motion from the floor to request their removal, to uphold the integrity of the process of course.

Y'all are the best, i know Georgia is lagging behind other state's like Maine and Minnesota but we're trying, and oh btw- it's the absolute belly of the beast for neocon warmongering, sorry Oklahoma and Texas but I think we got it worse here nothing to brag about really, either way, I love y'all and keep up the r3volution at your own local county and precinct levels, this is an unwavering, unflinching effort to restore our country and there is no turning back now.

Check out the video Georgia GOP state convention update - YouTube

Georgia GOP state convention update | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill

by Ben Johnson
    Fri May 18, 2012 10:41 EST
    Comments (36)
    Tags: mitt romney, plan b, teva pharmaceuticals

MIAMI, FLORIDA, May 17, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

The pharmaceutical executive’s residence was one of several stops scheduled to increase Romney’s war chest during a two-day swing through Florida.

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

Brian Burch, president of CatholicVote.org, didn’t seem troubled by the fundraiser saying, “What matters is whether a President Romney will end all taxpayer support for abortion-inducing drugs, repeal unconstitutional mandates that force private institutions to cover such drugs, and whether he will make progress in building a culture of life.”

Despite repeated media denials that Plan B is an abortion-inducing drug, the manufacturer’s website admits Plan B “may inhibit implantation” of an embryo after conception “by altering the endometrium.” Federal health officials have made the same determination. Studies have linked its use to increased STDs and ectopic pregnancies.

Concerned Women for America CEO Penny Nance told The Daily Caller she hoped Romney would return the money. The event made her “question if Gov. Romney has a clear understanding of what it means to be pro-life.”

Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul did not respond to a request from Bloomberg News about the visit.

(Click “like” if you want to end abortion! )

Aside from a few scattered voices, the pro-life movement has been largely silent. The Christian Science Monitor noted, “By Wednesday, there wasn’t much chatter in the conservative blogosphere about the fundraiser.”

That dichotomy works to Romney’s advantage – and the pro-life movement’s downfall, Camenker warned. Romney is in the advantageous position of running against Obama, Camenker told LifeSiteNews, and that will solidify pro-life support behind him “because nothing he does is going to be as bad as Obama.”

As governor of Massachusetts, Romney vetoed a bill providing Plan B over-the-counter and requiring hospitals to furnish it. The legislature overrode his veto – unanimously in the state senate. Subsequently, Romney ordered Catholic hospitals to offer the Morning After Pill on the legal advice of his personal counsel, Mark D. Nielsen, although many legal experts felt he had no legal obligation to do so.

Facing social conservative Rick Santorum in the primaries, Romney pledged to “get rid of” Planned Parenthood and protect the conscience rights of healthcare providers who oppose distributing what he called “abortive pills,” such as Plan B. The fundraiser did not indicate a change in position on those issues.

However, pro-family advocates liken it to the governor’s longstanding opposition to same-sex “marriage” (although not civil unions). Several prominent Romney donors support same-sex “marriage” and exercise far greater influence than conservatives.

Romney attended at least five fundraisers in southern Florida Wednesday and Thursday, which are expected to raise $5-8 million for his campaign.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mit...ing-after-pill

But he is soooo conservative and pro-life right?

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-18-2012 at 11:36 PM.

MI 1st Congressional District Reporting

Submitted by CRinMI on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 21:39
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Swept them!

Two delegates two alternates and both in waiting spots. Great night for liberty.

http://www.dailypaul.com/234776/mi-1...rict-reporting