Page 455 of 740 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Steve Parent talking everything Ron Paul Delegates, Roberts Rules, and how to win the conventions.

Submitted by Ron Paul Tribune on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 20:45
    Delegates

Join us LIVE NOW on http://www.ronpaultribune.com/index.php/voice-chat-room and learn from Steve Parent on how to make your motions, second, and put it to a vote on the floor.

Be sure to know what your agenda is and what your orders of the day are, but be sure to get a copy if you do not so that you can position yourself.

DO NOT MISS THE MINOR THINGS: CALLING FOR A DIVISION.

Division is not debatable and must be voted on, know that you can have the chair removed if you know how. These are a few tips but ask a man who helps teach delegates on Roberts Rules. We could use your live questions.

Steve Parent talking everything Ron Paul Delegates, Roberts Rules, and how to win the conventions. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On Aug 16, 2010 we laid it out here on the Daily Paul

1) 463 delegates will be bound throughout the 2012 convention
    2) 565 delegates will be bound only on the first vote
    3) 383 delegates will be bound for two votes
    4) 318 delegates will be bound for three votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm Sorry

Submitted by platoonleader on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 21:49
    Ron Paul 2012

This will be short.

I'm sorry for all of you that gave up on Dr. Paul during the homestretch. I'm sorry that many of you chose to fight amongst yourselves rather than stay unified against these phony politicians. I'm sorry that many of you are becoming complacent and are accepting defeat.

I'm sorry that so many of you feel like NOW is the time to skip the last money bomb that Ron Paul may ever have.

I'm sorry that many of you feel like you know how to run Paul's campaign better than he does, and you have apparently forgotten that this is the man you wanted as commander in chief...as the leader of our country.

This man can lead a country, I am sure. This man can lead a campaign for the presidency.

I'm sorry that so many of you lost your faith in this unwavering statesman because the media finally beat you down.

For all of you that are still strong...all of you that are still in this fight with me...

Thank you. God bless, and remember...this isn't just about us, it's not about Ron Paul.

It's about LIBERTY.

Again, to those real freedom fighters out there...that aren't just talking the talk on some chat, but are out there STILL knocking on doors, still donating and still spreading this message...

THANK YOU!

PL

I'm Sorry | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

How Ron Paul can still win the nomination

The GOP is about ready to find out had badly they screwed themselves

Literally Millions of voters are going to vote Ron Paul on a write in ballot

Deluding the Presumptive Obamny's standing against Obama

Not only that... the GOP had a chance to pull in Millions of energetic young voters... and the GOP's answer was lets cheat to get the nomination for our man Romney

in doing so you lost millions of votes and now what you got is ANOTHER John McCain

even if Ron Paul Pleaded with these kids to vote for Obamney ... they will still vote Ron Paul

cheating screwed the Democrat Party... now you are NO better in these young peoples eyes

We warned you didnt listen; you got Obama for 4 more years

this I believe will be the early stages of the desintegration of the GOP / Republican Party

G.W. Bush gutted the Party / McCain contorted it / Obamneys cheating will be what took it over the edge

these voters will now go independant and try to form a new Party that is not corrupt. Millions of these kids (Millions and Millions of these kids) and all of their kids will now view the Republican party just as bad as the Democrats.

The New Party will form going after Local / County / State / Federal Positions; They will pull in Blue Dog Democrats, a large portion of the Independants and deluding the GOP to a size much smaller than the Democrat Party and a shell of its former self

this is all that cheating for the nomination got you... a feel good until election day and the reality sets in

As A Side Bar: Everyone does understand the Democrat and Republican Partys are Private organizations right

These are NOT Federal entities.. there are many ties between DC and the Republican and Democrat Party but it is the same as the Federal Reserve

owed by a Private Cartel

or in the Case of the Republican / Democrat Party... Ran by a private group. Thats why no one is going to jail for all of the Fraud that was committed by Obamney / GOP ... these private groups adjust or change the rules to get their guy elected no matter what the cost

they are not their to serve YOU; to get you the best candidate

Side Bar 2: You do understand all of the states that moved their election days forward was done so to give Obamney the leed to boot as many out of the race as possible.. from there the State and Federal GOP takes over and you seen what happens with the Good Ole Boy System .. at least I hope you have
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-18-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Ron Paul to lead breakout session at TX state convention.

Submitted by mkenneth on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 23:17
    Events

Texas

I just got this email from the TX State GOP:

"The Republican Party of Texas is pleased to announce that we have confirmed Texas Congressman Ron Paul as one of our featured speakers at the 2012 Texas GOP Convention.

Congressman Paul will be leading a breakout session for Convention attendees entitled "Uniting Republicans and Balancing the Federal Budget" on Thursday, June 7, 2012 at the Fort Worth Convention Center Arena.

State Chairman Steve Munisteri stated, "I am very pleased that we have been able to confirm Congressman Paul's appearance at our State Convention.

His breakout session will undoubtedly be one of the most highly attended special events during the three-day Convention and I know many of our delegates will be interested in hearing about his principled approach to shrinking the size of our federal government from such a major national figure in our Party.

His breakout session will be open to all credentialed attendees in the main convention arena.

Additionally, I'd like to thank RPT Chairman's Circle member Donald Huffines for his help in confirming Congressman Paul's appearance at the 2012 Texas GOP convention and the coordination of this event.

Ron Paul to lead breakout session at TX state convention. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Winning my GOP for RP

Submitted by james_C on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 22:45
    Washington

Washington State filing deadline for PCO's is tomorrow. After calling all my Delegates to the County Convention and checking who has already registered, I'm happy to report my Legislative District will have a voting majority. That's right! After 10 hard months of training, campaigning, calling and typing WE RON PAUL RABBLE have managed to build a voting majority of PCO's in our local Republican Party.

I've faced defeat at the hands of the Unity Slate, I've won victories in the conventions working with Santorum Delegates and now we've won the ultimate victory for freedom.

Now we make the rules.

Looking forward to December!!

Winning my GOP for RP | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

The American Reformation Has Begun, Ron Paul the Modern Day Martin Luther

Submitted by Nick Sorrentino on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 23:12
    Ron Paul 2012

Virginia

Flash forward half a millennia. Humanity and especially America finds itself in the midst of turmoil and tumult. In the past decade the barbarians have started knocking on the gate (September 11th, 2001.)

The American “empire” is now being challenged on nearly all fronts, overseas, at home, morally, and politically.

Factor in the emergence of a technology that is at least as revolutionary as the printing press, the internet, and it is easy to see why we live in such interesting times.

As these changes have transpired our leadership has been slow to react.

Part of this is due to the inherent nature of leadership hierarchies, they always resist change.

Change means the possibility of new leaders.

Another part is that much of our political leadership still exists in a 20th Century mentality.

And I’m not just talking about the old white guys in the Senate, I’m talking about our president Mr. Obama too.

They all fail to see that the only way for this country to prosper as it can again is to embrace a decentralized form of the state that works better in an increasingly dynamic world.

The American Reformation Has Begun, Ron Paul the Modern Day Martin Luther - AgainstCronyCapitalism.org

The American Reformation Has Begun, Ron Paul the Modern Day Martin Luther | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul at Minnesota State GOP Convention - Friday May 18

Submitted by The Daily Paul on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 22:30
    Ron Paul 2012

Minnesota

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul will attend the Minnesota state Republican convention, addressing attendees live and in person as part of his far-reaching delegate-attainment strategy. The 12-term Congressman from Texas will attend the convention in St. Cloud on Friday, May 18th beginning at 6:00 p.m.

Details of the event are as follows. Time is Central.

Friday, May 18, 2012
    6:00 p.m.
    Ron Paul speech
    Minnesota State Republican Convention
    St. Cloud Rivers Edge Convention Center
    10 4th Avenue South
    St. Cloud, MN 56303

For a map of the location, please click here.
    [Source]

Ron Paul at Minnesota State GOP Convention - Friday May 18 | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012