Page 454 of 740 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Subgate Da Update: Investigation Will Be coming To a Close in 1 Week!

Submitted by freepatriot on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 18:48
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Investigation into Romney Sub Sandwich Bribe Allegations Nearly Done

District attorney says interviews should wrap up this week over whether GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan broke the law by handing out subs on Election Day in Waukesha.

By Sarah Millard Email the author April 16, 2012

Upload Photos and Videos

The Waukesha County District Attorney’s office is continuing to look into the allegations that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was passing out sub sandwiches in exchange for votes on April 3.

For gods sake this is enough to bring Romney down.. we even have pics of him giving out the subs...

Romney will try to play ignorence of the law...

but he broke the law...

(no one is above the law) its common sense...You don't buy voters anything!!! its unethical!!!Get off your asses and repost article everywhere and tell everyone!!! the lamestream media will eventually have to do a report on investigation...

According to the article investigation is coming to a close next week...
    Lets hope this DA isn't easily bought off...

Subgate Da Update: Investigation Will Be coming To a Close in 1 Week! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Livingston County, Michigan Delegates

Submitted by frustratedmitaxpayer on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 19:06
    Delegates

Michigan

I wanted to wish the Michigan Delegates (especially Livingston County delegates) good luck tomorrow as they head to Detroit for the State Convention. To Adam...keep up the tenacity, you are an inspiration.

Livingston County, Michigan Delegates | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's Our R3volution! In It To Win It Together!

Submitted by PeaceProsperity on Wed, 05/16/2012 - 19:32

'That question arises due to what went down on the evening of May 15 at a meeting of the Clark County GOP in Nevada. At the confab, Paul supporters pushed through a resolution rebuking Republican National Committee chief Reince Priebus and calling on him to resign his post due to his decision to merge some RNC fundraising with that of presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

The Paul crowd accused Mr. Priebus of violating an RNC rule against aiding one party presidential hopeful while another remains in the race.'

“We hope that our Republican colleagues in local and state parties across the nation will join with us in expressing our outrage at having our role in the nomination process usurped by a select few individuals,” read the Clark County Republican statement, according to a copy posted on the blog of Nevada political analyst Elizabeth Crum.

Read full article:
    Are some Ron Paul supporters going rogue? - CSMonitor.com

It's Our R3volution! In It To Win It Together! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

The Romney Vultures

Submitted by RonPaulGlensFalls on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 18:15
    New York

When I got home from work today I went to the mailbox to check the mail as I always do. Imagine my surprise as I opened up the mailbox and there on top of the stack of mail was Mitt Romney's face!I had received a mailing from both the Mitt Romney campaign and the Republican National Comittee today. I can't believe they think the Ron Paul Revolution is dead and that they can pick our bones clean already. Needless to say I did not open the Romney envelope. I did however write on the envelope to "return to sender".

The RNC was looking to confirm my "status" as a Republican voter and also looking for a donation to help fund the defeat of Mr. Obama. The RNC sent a little card with my name on it looking for the regular info such as telephone number, e-mail address, donation amount, etc...

I decided instead to "donate" my opinion of Mitt and give them a litle knowledge as well. By sending the one letter back and using the business envelope included with the RNC letter for my "thoughts" at least Mitt's people are on the hook for postage. Take a look if you want to... Please remember I was pretty heated up when my thoughts were expressed.

http://i.imgur.com/371uz.jpg

PS, If anybody else gets Mitt Romney propaganda maybe you could mail it back too and let him know just how you feel about him. Maybe if they see how many Ron Paul votes that Romney will not get in the general election the GOP will get the message. Or if you want to write a letter to the powers that be here are some addresses.

Republican National Comittee
    310 First Street SE
    PO Box 96994
    Washington, DC 20011-7556

Mitt Romney
    PO Box 149756
    Boston, MA 02114-9756

The Romney Vultures | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

already done... I will not contribute, time, money or effort to the RNC / GOP until THEY CLEAN HOUSE

Nor will I vote for Romney. I DEMAND LEADERSHIP that WINS by NOT Cheating

Romney & Obama do NOT fit that description

They can both go pound sand

Rep. Mike Rogers: TSA must get ‘tougher’

Submitted by Anna4RonPaul on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 20:18
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

"Ahead of a congressional hearing on security breaches that plague airports across the country, Rep. Mike Rogers said Wednesday that the TSA must get “smarter, leaner and tougher” for the country to avoid a repeat of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

“TSA likes to talk about their successes and I’m proud of their successes — we haven’t had another successful attack in 10 years. The problem is, we have only have to miss one and it’s a disaster,” Rogers (R-Ala.) said on CNN’s “Starting Point.” “We want TSA to become smarter, leaner and tougher.”

Rogers, who chairs the House Subcommittee on Transportation Security, will lead a hearing Wednesday on security breaches and unauthorized access to tarmacs at airports across the U.S. The hearing comes on the heels of a report from the inspector general of the Department of Homeland Security which found that TSA was failing to report all of its security failures."

Continue: Rep. Mike Rogers: TSA must get ‘tougher’ - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

Isn't this the same guy who introduced CISPA? We will have to make sure he finds himself unemployed this coming November.

Rep. Mike Rogers: TSA must get

Ron Paul"the Delegates Have Not Been Appointed Yet!

Submitted by pantherx2 on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 19:34
    Florida

Ron Paul"the Delegates Have Not Been Appointed Yet! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

It's Ron Paul Vs. Mitt Obamney In Tampa Bay

Submitted by zooamerica on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 20:24
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Paul vs. Romney? Nope, sorry. It's Paul vs Obamney at the RNC in Tampa Bay, FL. And every single delegate with a conscience and a brain knows it.

Let's not kid ourselves. Ron Paul might as well be campaigning against the president. Obama and Romney are one in the same. One is Goldman, the other is Sachs.

Mitt Romney was the architect of, "Obamacare," - the primary reason why so many republicans have rallied to make Obama a, "one term president." So what gives? Eh?

The delegates at the RNC have only one option, and the choice is clear. Ron Paul is the only candidate who will not let the health care system of America become overtaken by a corrupt, bloated, wasteful government.

It's Ron Paul Vs. Mitt Obamney In Tampa Bay | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Our Pledge to Fight On, with or without the Campaign's Consent. A Call to Arms:

Submitted by RonPaul2008PA on Mon, 05/14/2012 - 22:52
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

We are united. I pledge to continue on in this fight with or without the Campaign's consent.

I will continue to take this country back.

County by county, state by state, convention hall by convention hall.

We are Unified.

And just as important: We are Justified.

This is the pledge. Please make this the highest voted post in DP history.

For Unity.

For Liberty.

For all of us and our future generations.

-KJH

Our Pledge to Fight On, with or without the Campaign's Consent. A Call to Arms: | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

AMEN AMEN AMEN
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-17-2012 at 09:48 PM.

The Love, Integrity and Courage of Ron Paul

Submitted by elviejo on Wed, 05/16/2012 - 13:00
    Ron Paul 2012

Update for this morning..... DONATE, DONATE, DONATE

Rise For Liberty Money Bomb Now! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

This morning, over my coffee, I suddenly saw the events of the past few days in a different light. I know it's LONG, and you can read it or not.....but I think it makes sense, based upon the Dr. Paul we all have come to know.

DELEGATE STRATEGY: Not being a stupid man, and having been surrounded by the corruption and pure evil of the enemy for all these years, Dr. Paul MUST have known that his chances of securing this nomination were "slim to none". EVEN IF he had been able to grow the Revolution to a majority of the populous, the power structures were going to do whatever it took to prevent Dr. Paul from ripping everything they have worked for away from them. They own the media.... The voting machines... The party structures... The debates.

Despite the odds, (and, quite frankly, at risk to his own life and that of his family) Dr. Paul entered the race. He and his team realized that the "delegate strategy" was the ONLY POSSIBILITY - the "poor man's path" - of securing the nomination, and would ALSO advance the overthrowing of the "old guard" in the Republican party. (If you are outgunned and outnumbered you have to use strategy and cunning in order to win)

Unfortunately, the "delegate strategy" could only succeed if the delegate pool was DIVIDED among several candidates in order to deny the elite's "chosen one" the solid majority. The irony was so delicious. The reason that so many candidates ran in the first place (upon the orders of their masters) - was to keep the "non-Romney" voters, the "Tea Partiers" from looking at Ron Paul (since he was really the only "outsider").

They kept the public's attention divided both on the (very packed) stage of the debates, and in the primary voting booths. Dr. Paul and his team brilliantly USED this scheme of the elites to his advantage.......... Until the evil ones figured it out.

When the remaining "non-Romney" candidates finally dropped out it made RP's chances for success in the ELECTION even slimmer. But it did NOT mean that continued participation in the delegate process and the "campaign" process was a wasted effort.

The incredible numbers at RP's ralleys were an encouraging sign that the message of Liberty is growing exponentially. The longer he could get the message out, the higher the number of "converts" to the cause of Liberty and the more change could be instilled in the Republican Party, thus insuring a brighter and freer future for all of us.

MONEY: With the delegate strategy the only mode of competing, and the FUNDRAISING DRYING UP, there was NO WAY to continue with the constant travel, the private jet, and all of the "campaigning" that he had been doing. This is just a fact. Dr Paul does not go into debt (which is why we love him). He does not get irresponsible with his campaign funds. He runs a tight ship. And he does not have a key to the executive washroom at Goldman Sachs.

He himself wrote us at least 3 letters in the past few weeks telling us that unless there was a sizeable influx of money, the staff would be having to "re think" the strategy for the coming months. He told us this over and over..... we simply did not want to hear.

His letter on Monday merely stated the same thing. Our campaign does not get the big bucks from the elites! It CANNOT compete in a straight out "campaign" mode in places like California, etc.

VIOLENCE... THE FINAL STRAW: Although RP always knew that the fight for THIS nomination was going to need a miracle.... He still put 100% of his effort, his time, and his LIFE on the line to go all out to make it happen. And he knew that even if "reality" dictated that it was a long shot, it was still a shot, AND.... Would produce great fruit in the future.

However..... Once it was clear that

A) the Delegate Strategy had been sabotaged by the elites, and therefore his chances for actually securing the nomination were ALMOST non-existent.

B) The funds didn't allow for a real all out "campaign" in the coming months, and

C) The process was becoming violent

Dr. Paul decided that he needed to "cool things down" and emphasize the reality of the situation so that WE could make our decisions based on the cold, hard facts.

I think the thing that surprised and frightened Dr. Paul the most was not the dirty tricks and shenanigans of the State officials.....

But the violence by the "senior citizen Romney supporters" in recent conventions.

Physical assaults and arrests instigated by the Romney attendees themselves made the situation intolerable to Dr. Paul.

He knew that this hysteria was only going to get worse as the Hannity's, the Rush's and the Levin's started demonizing the RP supporters as traitors, and vehicles for Obama's re-election. Someone was going to get seriously hurt, once the "old guard" started seeing the RP supporters as a bigger and bigger "threat".

I believe it was out of his LOVE and LOYALTY to US that he decided that (via his various spokespeople) we needed to know EXACTLY where things stand, so we could make our OWN decisions on the value of continuing.....

AND, he wanted the press to "cool things down" in the minds of the Romney supporters. Put them back to sleep.... Keep the conventions calm....

And allow the Revolutionaries to do their thing in a more rational and calm setting.

Dr. Paul is the most honest, dedicated and pure man I have ever had the priviledge to know. He has spent his life in pursuit of liberty for us and for the country. He has never given in to temptation, he has remained uncorruptable, and his integrity is beyond reproach. He has risked his life in each of his Presidential campaigns, and in this one even moreso as his popularity has increased rapidly.

But he is not willing to deceive us, especially when it is getting to be a more dangerous fight as our numbers grow. He needed us to know that if we decide to continue taking the next hill...

It can't be for "HIM".... It has to be for LIBERTY itself.

If we are going to take the torch of Liberty and continue running with it, we must be doing it with eyes wide open to the dangerous battle ahead. He wants our passion and dedication to be to the CAUSE, and not to the man or the presidency. He is willing to continue supporting OUR efforts in any way he can...

But this must be OUR fight, and it not going to be over in November.

SO, now that we know the truth, what will our response be? I know mine.

GOD BLESS YOU DR. PAUL. And THANK YOU !!! You have made all of us better and more informed human beings. We won't let you down!

The Love, Integrity and Courage of Ron Paul | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

He knew that this hysteria was only going to get worse as the Hannity's, the Rush's and the Levin's started demonizing the RP supporters as traitors, and vehicles for Obama's re-election.
    I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A SUB-STANDARD, SUB-PAR RINO no matter how Much the broke in the head Sub Standard, Sub-Par Hannity's, Rush's and the Levin's wish ... Call me a Traiter ... I only ask that the Rooti Poo Sissy Boys say it to my face

that would be the decent thing for a man to do in front of another man

you want me to vote for a Conservative Republican..

I AM... the ONLY one in this race ... GO Ron Paul

If the GOP keeps putting out, McCain's and Obamney's .. expect us to keep voting for CHANGE

and by the way... I REFUSE to vote for a RINO and I will never vote for a cheater... that NIX's Obama and Mitten's the Multi, Multi Millionaire Vulture Capitalist on all counts

and 1 more thing .... G.W. The DRUNK Broke in the HEAD BUSH

We got Obama because of another one of the GOP's SPECTACULAR CANDADATES

everybody ran from the Town DRUNK / Village Idiot and we got the REAL Spectacular winner in the White House

I need to go back in the mister wizard machine and see how those pundits pushed for G.W. to do the crap that he did
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-17-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Big Island of Hawaii Music Video for Ron Paul!

Submitted by white rabbit on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 20:55
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

I'm often asked, how did you guys do it? How did you win the Big Island? I’ve been told that even the GOP took notice of our strong showing on March 13 when Dr. Paul won with 32 percent. I could go over strategy and logistics, but if I had to narrow it down to only one thing it would be PASSION. A deep, abiding passion for Dr. Ron Paul and everything he stands for which could in turn also be narrowed down to one word: LIBERTY! Ron Paul supporters aren’t just part of a campaign, we are a Movement! A movement that doesn’t need to be instructed or told what to do.

We mobilize out of commitment to a simple idea that we have certain natural and unalienable rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Here is what that passion and commitment looks like, produced right here on this island by guys that worked tirelessly to get out the vote and are now reaching out beyond this island to show Hawaii's strong, loyal and unwavering support for Dr. Paul, Defender of Liberty!

I worked with these guys in the weeks leading up to the Caucus. They are the real deal!

Please show your ALOHA and "Like" the video on YouTube and share it with everyone!

Big Island of Hawaii Music Video for Ron Paul! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012