Page 597 of 740 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607647697 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Election 2012: Your Choice is Murder or Rape

by John Galt
    July 19, 2012 22:30 ET

The 2012 Presidential Election is a nightmare beyond any proportions Hollywood horror writers could dream up or our nation’s Founding Father’s wildest imagination. The choice hit me as I was listening to the proverbial master of “alternative” media, Alex Jones via his Infowars program (available at this link), where he was interviewing Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily fame about the upcoming contest.

The ringing endorsement by Mr. Farah to vote for Mitt Romney over President Obama?

“He’s not going to kill you.”

Granted, that might be a tad out of context but in consideration of the severity of the times American citizens live in where the regime in power has dismissed the U.S. Constitution as irrelevant and the Republican Party has decided to bypass its responsibilities to block the illegal actions of this administration, maybe is is not so far our of context after all. I would recommend everyone listen to the interview linked above and decide for themselves.

The United States faces a stark choice this November and I’m not playing word games nor denigrating the seriousness nor victims of the crimes I reference in the title and throughout the article. The selection for President of the United States on November 6, 2012 is this simple:

A vote for murder or a vote for rape.

Before the hand wringing politically correct whiners and wimps start their crying and gnashing of teeth to accuse me of being a drama queen or calling Obama a “murderer” I submit to you photographic evidence of two victims of this regime thus far:

Brian Terry, the U.S. Border Patrol agent who was murdered using weapons provided by the administration’s illegal Fast and Furious operation is but one example of many U.S. personnel needlessly killed due to bureaucratic incompetence if not evil, malicious intent to expand the power of this regime. The death of the Constitution was simply validated with the U.S. Supreme Court’s Obamacare decision along with a series of Executive Orders which establish a police state framework waiting on implementation orders from the Executive Branch.

A vote for President Obama is a vote for murder, not just of the nation once known as the United States, but for possibly if not probably tens of thousands of U.S. citizens; and not just those brave men and women fighting in the military. Once an avowed Marxist achieves unchallenged power, all opposition faces the risk of being vanquished and the inexorable potential for a larger power grab ensuring his reign far beyond such archaic concepts as “term limits” and the rule of law.

These leaves the other candidate, the potential rapist in chief.

How does this label apply? Trust me it is not in the perverse sexual sense of the word. The Federal Reserve and other world central bankers are salivating at the thought of having one of their own running the United States. Mitt Romney has demonstrated the financial ruthlessness which will allow the completion of the harvest, as postulated by G. Edward Griffin’s book, The Creature from Jekyll Island. One quote from this book has stuck in my mind as this campaign season accelerates and the battle lines become more defined:
    “When men are entrusted with the power to control the money supply, they will eventually use that power to confiscate the wealth of their neighbors.”

That statement rings especially true with Mr. Romney’s ties to the hedge fund industry and the expansive connections from there to the world’s shadow banking systems. The reason to fear a Romney regime as much as Obama’s in many respects are identical because a politician is what his record his. In Romney’s case that would be:

Pro-Global Warming

Continued Below
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pro-Gun Control

Continued Below
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pro-Illegal Immigration

Continued Below

So while we might lose all of our freedoms and in the case of some citizens, our lives under a second no holds barred Obama administration, at least under Romney the people will only have to endure the painful rape of our financial system, destruction of some but not all of our freedoms, and the start of an assimilation program into a globalist system of government.

Considering the dangers of the former, I now understand Joseph Farah’s consternation of the choices before us this November and why he said what he did during the radio program today.

Alex, I’ll take financial rape for $500; I’m too young for the boxcars and showers.

Election 2012: Your Choice is Murder or Rape | Shenandoah

This Monster was Signed by Obama and APPROVED by Romney on National T.V.

When the Boot of a Tyrant is on your Neck ... It Matter's NOT if it is the LEFT Boot or the RIGHT Boot

Is This America? We Must Press On For the Only True Candidate!

Submitted by Avocado on Mon, 07/23/2012 - 03:16
    Ron Paul 2012

An inspiring video by Revolution2012ows (who deserves all credit to this video) on the state of current America and why we should continue to fight for liberty, whatever the case maybe. The video includes not only a great Ron Paul speech, but also inspiring words by Adam Kokesh and Andrew Napolitano.

Is This America? We Must Press On For the Only True Candidate! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

U.S. News: "Ron Paul Still Not Endorsing Mitt Romney, Refusing to Withdraw From Race"

Submitted by P.Au.L on Mon, 07/23/2012 - 12:25
    Ron Paul 2012

[ U.S. News: ] Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul says he still hasn't made up his mind whether to endorse presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney. This is causing considerable angst among Romney supporters and making it more difficult for Romney to present a united front at the Republican National Convention in Tampa next month.

"I have not made a decision" about backing Romney, Paul told Fox Business News.

Many Paul supporters are libertarians who don't consider Romney sufficiently conservative, and an endorsement by Paul could be seen by them as an act of betrayal.

Paul, who is retiring as a GOP representative from Texas, technically remains in the presidential race even though Romney has locked up the nomination. This refusal to withdraw is causing some hard feelings among party regulars, many of whom don't want Paul to be given a speaking slot at the convention.

Paul's refusal to endorse Romney is a contrast to his son Rand, a U.S. senator and conservative favorite from Kentucky, who has admitted that his father has no chance to win the GOP nomination and has backed Romney.

C o n t i n u e @ U . S . N e w s :

U.S. News: "Ron Paul Still Not Endorsing Mitt Romney, Refusing to Withdraw From Race" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

NO ONE BUT PAUL

It's All But Inevitable: Ron Paul Will Be The Next President ! ! !

Submitted by michcrow on Mon, 07/23/2012 - 13:46
    Ron Paul 2012

I think we all saw the last meeting between Bernanke and Dr Paul.

Bernanke sitting there unflappable. Watching Dr Paul making his final comments about the Fed. Bernanke unscathed remaining the chairman, the Fed still untouched and in power. Dr Paul leaving, his presidential campaign over and in tatters, and him even being lucky if he will even get to speak at the convention. I know that is what it looked like to me. Even though I felt like something else may have been going on in the background. What I was seeing did not reflect that.

NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. What we saw was Bernanke's last days in power.

I think we all saw the last meeting between Bernanke and Dr Paul. Bernanke sitting there unflappable. Watching Dr Paul making his final comments about the Fed. Ron Paul that ever present thorn in the side of the Fed was finally leaving and going into retirement. With a smiling Bernanke unscathed and remaining the chairman, and the Fed still in power. Dr Paul leaving, his presidential campaign over and in tatters, and no chance for him to even get his name even to put in nomination. And it looked like he might not even have any luck to EVEN SPEAK at the convention. I know that is what it looked like to me. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. Even though I felt like something else may have been going on in the background. But what I was seeing did not reflect that.

The OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING. What we really saw was; the last days of Bernanke being in power. And Dr Paul is about to go sky high.

Really? And just exactly why is this going to happen? LIBOR-GATE. (which incidently stands for London Inter Bank Overnight Rate).

[INSERT REUTERS LINK HERE]. Depending on how you look at it, the LIBOR scandel is the first big domino to fall in what is going to be A LOT of other events : Or the final domino in a chain of events (mostly underreported or unreported) that have been going on for a LONG LONG TIME. (The beginning of the end or the end of the beginning if you like).

The arrests that are being announced in connection with LIBOR-GATE are going to bring down the corrupt power structure that now exists. And this will also bring down the entire leadership of the Republican party. And as we know, it is the leadership of the Republican Party ( well most of them anyways) that having been doing everything and anything they can to prevent Dr Paul from getting the nomination for president. I think Romney may be swept away as well because of Bain capital (But I don't know).

Regardless, Romney will not be unscathed. He has too many ties to the leadership of the Republican Party. And when they go, he may suffer far too much damage as well. What is left of the Republican Party will in large part be Ron Paul supporters. And even if they're not, Dr Paul will be the overwhelmingly popular choice. This fall of the power structure will bring down the corporate media as well. And then the popularity of Dr Paul will be reported on as well.

There have been a few stories that have been tipping the Ron Paul Presidency story off. I think there have been 3 posts about this on the DailyPaul. Only the last post having gained some votes. It concerns an interview of Bix Weir by Elijah Johnson on a youtube channel called Unconvential Finance.

Here are all three links (from the DailyPaul).

http://www.dailypaul.com//245749/collapse-within-weeks-ron-p...
    http://www.dailypaul.com/244445/collapse-within-weeks-ron-pa...
    http://www.dailypaul.com/244549/collapse-within-weeks-ron-pa... (the post receiving the most attention)

I think some of us have heard about the Mass Arrests story. And many dismissed it as just another rumor or story that had no basis in fact. Well I think those Mass Arrests are going to be starting very soon.

Does anyone remember the story about Sarkozy feeling to Canada?

Again another indicater. But that story is so big and far wide implicating that I won't even try and discuss it. But the LIBOR-GATE scandel is what is going to catapult Dr Paul to the nomination.

So how will Dr Paul go from the Republican candidate to President?

Don't forget this scandel wil bring down the Democratic leadership as well. The Democratic Party may nominate President Obama as their candidate. But we all know the polling shows that Dr Paul will be able to beat Obama, so they may not think he will be a good choice either. And who knows this scandal isn't going to leave the President untouched either. So Obama may not even be an option either. Kucinich? I don't know. They're going to have to have an actual convention instead of the coronation that they have planned.

And finally Gary Johnson will become a much BIGGER factor. So it will be a three way race between Ron Paul, Gary Johnson and someone that the Democratic Party will select ( probably not President Obama). But in the end it will be Ron Paul who will be the president.

(OK, I don't know for sure, but I think it's a much bigger possibility than anyone of us on here realizes).

I have seen some of the pieces here and put together a little bit of the story. But I would like to thank many others that have helped uncover this story. And the first is to the people who lost their lives in trying to get this information out (I don't even know how to cover that aspect adequately so I can only give a profound Thanks and acknowledgement). Then to all the people within the goverment (and other goverments around the world) who have been figthing this corruption for a long time and also put their lives at risk. Then to David Wilcock of DivinceCosmos who helped weave together many of the golden threads of this story that were laying in front of everyone to see but did not see until the pieces were woven together. The U.S. Marshalls, who are apparently a VERY BIG factor in getting these arrests off the ground.

Aaron Russo. Peter Schiff. Irwin Schiff. Alex Jones. Doug Wead. Freedom Phoenix. Rand Paul. And of course everyone on Youtube who have made videos about The Ron Paul Revolution. And Youtube itself. If it wasn't for someone in Youtube allowing a lot of these Ron Paul videos to get out, the campaign would not have gotten nearly as far as it has. There are just so many people. It's not really fair to list some and not others. So I will just stop. But of course the DailyPaul community and all who posted on the DP. All those vital pieces of information that got posted all in one place that helped many of us figure out what was going on. And all the people everywhere who contributed to the Paul campaign by contributing and even just putting up a Ron Paul sign (It all helps!).

There are so many people involved with the campaign that will never receive any recognition whatsoever for all the work they did. And of course the hard work of so many Ron Paul delegates who have fought and are still fighting to get Ron Paul to get the nomination. Without them Dr Paul would not be in the position he is in. They deserve far more recognition than they have been receiving. And there is also the many people who joined the DailyPaul when it first started. We woudn't be where we are if it wasn't for them. I consider myself a latecomer to the DailyPaul. I was only made aware of the DailyPaul when I saw the movie 'For Liberty : How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Tree of Liberty'. So thank you Chris Rye as well and all who appeared in that movie.

And finally to Carol and Ron Paul. If it wasn't for Carol there would be no Ron Paul R3voltion.

This youtube has almost nothing to do with the above post. But I feel that a post on the DP is usually better if there is a youtube link. So this is a tip of the hat to all those out West who are very visible and early Ron Paul supporters on Youtube. It's a nice video and it hardly has any views or comments!

Here's the link.

Kokesh Revolution & Liberty Rider crosses Arizona - YouTube

It's All But Inevitable: Ron Paul Will Be The Next President ! ! ! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Tour Da Paul? Cyclists-a must read

Submitted by mjohnstone on Mon, 07/23/2012 - 14:47
    Ask DP

I've had a brillant idea...or at least I think I have. Perhaps many have had the same?

Launching Tour De/Da? (copyright issues?) Paul----a road bike trip tour from Oregon to Tampa, Florida...To show support and raise awarness that the good Doctor is still in Practice! Just in time for Convention (Republican National Convention)!!

I am convinced that America has become so deathly ill...only a physician can see to her recovery. None other than the bedside manner of a physician who has delivered not only a few hundred babies....
    no... but 4,000 babies! A man who knows full well the shackles our children are born into these days. All due to bloated Washington.

One man has stood the test of time. A single voice of sanity in the United states Congress for the past 25 years. And now he's retiring.
    Ron Paul 2012!

If your a cyclist or know of someone who is...please share!

I would love to get a great number joining us from across the country. The media couldn't ignore that.

I estimate the trip to take about 3 weeks? so we need to plan accordingly.

Who's down?

Please join my facebook page @ facebook.com/excadre and "like" the idea about

Tour Da Paul!

All you daily Paul pro cyclists-----I need your help! I'm an amateur!

Of course the main idea is to raise awareness about the fact Paul is still in it to WIN IT! And will be at Convention! And CAN win the Nomination! Because We the People can see to it...if it be God's will, of course.
    It's not over till' "the Battle at Tampa!" All those present; locals, citizens of the US, foreign tourists on a mission to witness history....
    We will be there.

Will you?

Ron Paul has cured our apathy to the extent we're willing to do something DRASTIC about it...like ride across country and sleep in bicycle shop parking lots...whatever it takes!

Join me in support as I represent myself, as a Veteran for Ron Paul going on a mission to Tampa to see to it that the oath I took and swore to upheld is forced to be upheld...through transparency. And that ALL moves/events are to be transparent to the people.

The MAJORITY control the conventions, and I'm certain of that. It will not and cannot be mob rule. Meaning, the minority such as liberals WILL NOT control the rules. The rules will be formed on the floor of the convention...and ballots or votes cannot be tampered before a contentious majority, neither are votes or Amendments easily encroached or violated where votes must be counted before the public, nation and world (thanks to social media).

Can you feel the excitement? I shook "President Paul!'s" hand back in October in Vancouver,Wa where I witnessed the most synergestic tap of energy I have ever seen. The buzz is beyond the hype. It is others in unity, one accord...standing to defy and defeat opposition that would tear this great Country asunder. For our kids' sakes people---we cannot let this happen!

I would love to march in that formation of vets organized by Adam Kokesh; as we say this last November on Presidents day--where a few thousand vets showed in support of Dr. Paul, literally turning their backs on Barak Obama and the White house. This event was organized and executed in about 30 days. Tampa? Well, Mr. Kokesh and the entire global social networking community has had not 30 days. No, no, no. This time it's more like 8 months!

Join me in support of honoring this man,the next POTUS...RON PAUL! If your hardcore and are committed to the trip....Join us!

I feel an unexplainable pull to attend this historic event. Why? I cannot tell you. Again, I BELIEVE it is because there is an all out WAR for our freedoms at stake and I refuse to sit by and watch my kids future get a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th mortgage pulled on it.

How many of you parents are out there and feel the same way? How many vets? Fed up cyclists?

Lets let our voice be heard! WE can and will gain support from local media networks country wide... especially with the help of twitter, facebook, and of course, mainly---Daily Paul.

I love you guys. You have been grafted into my family and I into yours these last 5 years.

Lets see a display of that support, with some HEART poured into it...Forest Gump style.

Thoughts, please? Advise on food supplements, etc..... Cyclists? Lance, are you reading this?

Thank you all for looking at and hopefully supporting this wild idea... together we can make this happen!

For Liberty!!

For Ron Paul 2012!!

-mjohnstone

Tour Da Paul? Cyclists-a must read | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution