Page 593 of 740 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Daily Paul Radio » Podcast Feed

By Daily Paul Radio

To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.

Name Description Released Price
    Ben Swann – Facts: Clarification from the RNC rules committee, Ron Paul has 6 states Ben Swann of Reality Check with Ben Swann and an award winning nightime news anchor at WXIX FOX 19 in Cincinnati joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘Facts: Clarification from the RNC rules committee, Ron Paul has 6 states‘ to [...] 7/17/12 Free View In iTunes
    Charles Goyette – Could Romney’s investment secrets give Ron Paul the nomination? Charles Goyette NY Times bestselling author of The Dollar Meltdown and Red Blue and Broke All Over joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘Could Romney’s investment secrets give Ron Paul the nomination?’. We discuss the inf[...] 7/13/12 Free View In iTunes
    Doug Wead ‘If we have a plurality of the delegation in Nebraska we can nominate Ron Paul for President’ Doug Wead Senior advisor to the Ron Paul 2012 campaign joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘If we have a plurality of the delegation in Nebraska we can nominate Ron Paul for President’ to discuss the fight for delegates in Nebra[...] 7/10/12 Free View In iTunes
    Daily Paul Exclusive with Jerry Doyle Jerry Doyle host of nationally syndicated talk radio show The Jerry Doyle Show and author of Have You Seen My Country Lately?: America’s Wake-Up Call joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘Daily Paul Exclusive with Jerry Doyle’ 6/25/12 Free View In iTunes
    Ron Paul’s Revolution: The Man and the Movement He Inspired by Brian Doherty Brian Doherty author of Ron Paul’s Revolution and Senior Editor of Reason Magazine joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘Ron Paul’s Revolution: The Man and the Movement He Inspired by Brian Doherty’ to discuss his n[...] 6/18/12 Free View In iTunes
    Rand Paul Answers; The Daily Paul Interview Senator Rand Paul joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘Rand Paul Answers; The Daily Paul Interview’ to discuss his endorsement of Mitt Romney and to answers the questions submitted by The Daily Paul community. Click MP3 Player below our 6/12/12 Free View In iTunes
    Doug Wead “We are not out, We are Up!” The fight has just begun! Doug Wead Senior advisor to the Ron Paul 2012 campaign joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘Doug Wead ‘We are not out, We are Up!’ The fight has just begun!’ to discuss today’s email from the Ron Paul campaign and th[...] 5/14/12 Free View In iTunes
    Red and Blue and Broke All Over by Charles Goyette Charles Goyette NY Times bestselling author of The Dollar Meltdown joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for a special book review interview ‘Red and Blue and Broke All Over: Restoring America’s Free Economy by Charles Goyette’. We di[...] 4/19/12 Free View In iTunes
    Liberty Candidate Series: John Dennis for US Congress John Dennis US congressional candidate running in the 8th district of California joins Daily Paul Radio with Kurt Wallace for ‘Liberty Candidate Series: John Dennis for US Congress’ to discuss his congressional race agianst Nancy Pelosi, the open pr[ 4/17/12 Free View In iTunes
    Ernest Hancock: Silver Dime Cards = Ignore the Fed Ernest Hancock publisher of the online news, investigative reporting and opinion web portal FreedomsPhoenix.com and the Freedom’s Phoenix Ezine . Mr. Hancock also hosts the radio show “Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock” joins Daily[ 3/29/12 Free View In iTunes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul to confront Fed Chair Ben Bernanke: Will there be fireworks?
    Ron Paul to confront Fed Chair Ben Bernanke: Will there be fireworks? | Washington Times Communities

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul "It's The Destruction Of The Currency That Destroys The Middle Class!"

July 18, 2012 C-SPAN
    http://MOXNews.com
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 07-18-2012 at 10:09 PM.

RNC confirms Ron Paul will be up for nomination

Ron Paul
    July 17, 2012
    By: Mason Buran

The Republican National Convention is quickly approaching (August 26th).

For over the past year, avid Ron Paul supporters have won delegate spots in various state conventions across the country. Through this hard-work, Ron Paul will officially be allowed to be nominated for the nominee of the Republican Party.

For the past three days, Ben Swann (Fox19 Cincinnati) has been in contact with a Republican Rules Committee member. In order for a candidate to be elected for the Republican Party nomination, the candidate must have a plurality in five or more states. If by rule, binding and non-binding policies are applied to delegates, it would still not affect the process of voting for placement of a candidate's name into the potential nominee ballot.

Presidential hopeful Ron Paul does have a plurality in five or more states (Nevada, Maine, Minnesota, Louisiana, and Iowa). This means that Ron Paul will be eligible for nomination on August 26th in Tampa Bay.

The Ron Paul Revolution is planning on amassing 100,000+ supporters to Tampa in order to celebrate Paul's 30+ year career in American politics. However, the Republican National Committee senses pressure from the Paul supporters. The RNC has attempted to block access in order to make the convention as exclusive as possible.

Ben Swann conducted an interview with members of the RNC Rules Committee and they did answer the questions with the previous information. However, due to the RNC being a private organization they are not subject to following by their "rules" or "statements." Whether the RNC abides by their statements, we will find out this August.

The Ron Paul Revolution carries on to Tampa Bay with assurance that Ron Paul has the potential to be nominated. Whether or not Paul does win the nomination, we are all in for something special this August.

Suggested by the author:

RNC confirms Ron Paul will be up for nomination - National Ron Paul | Examiner.com

Dear XXXXXXXX,

I have some very exciting news!

After years of C4L’s hard work to secure a standalone vote on Audit the Fed in the U.S. House, our day has arrived.

C4L has learned that Congressman Ron Paul’s H.R. 459, our Audit the Fed bill, will be voted on next Tuesday, July 24!

But this also means I need the help of each and every C4L member more than ever before.

Audit the Fed will be brought up under a “suspension of the rules.”

So the Fed’s allies won’t be able to offer ANY amendments to try to water down this historic bill!

But...

It also means we need two thirds of the House in order to win - instead of just a simple majority.

So it’s vital you contact Rep. Connie Mack IV right away at (202) 225-2536 and spread the word to your friends, family, and online contacts.

You and I have come so far, and we simply can’t afford to just “assume” our congressmen have gotten the point.

All of our hard work over several years now comes down to this final week.

We need to reinforce our message loud and clear through phone calls, faxes, and if you’re able, personal visits to your representative’s Capitol Hill or district office.

Campaign for Liberty is working with Congressman Paul’s office and the Republican leadership to make sure we have the votes and can set up a simple majority vote should we not succeed under suspension.

But don’t let the two-thirds threshold discourage you.

We CAN win - and this gives us a chance to make an even BIGGER statement heading into the Senate!

Already, almost two thirds of the House has signed on as cosponsors.

We need to urge them to stay the course, and we also need to secure the final votes necessary for victory.

Even if they’re already a cosponsor, they need to be reminded to do everything possible to pass Audit the Fed.

I’m proud we can report this exciting news.

But I’m also counting on you to help us clear this final hurdle in the House and carry our momentum over into the Senate.

Let’s finish this fight and make history in the U.S. House!

In Liberty,

Matt Hawes
    Vice President

P.S. The U.S. House will vote on Congressman Ron Paul’s H.R. 459, our Audit the Fed bill, next Tuesday, July 24.

But the vote will come under a “suspension of the rules.”

That means the Fed’s allies can’t offer ANY amendments to water down our effort, but it also means we need two thirds of the House in order to succeed!

Congressman Ron Paul Urges Afghanistan Withdrawal July 18 2012

Submitted by GBAmerica on Wed, 07/18/2012 - 19:26
    Videos

Congressman Ron Paul urges withdrawal from Afghanistan during Defense Appropriations debate on July 18, 2012.

Congressman Ron Paul Urges Afghanistan Withdrawal July 18 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Dr. Ron Paul Has Already Won

Submitted by djsilverback on Wed, 07/18/2012 - 10:41
    Ron Paul 2012

Idea

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I am relatively new to this site and am eager to see how I can contribute to the movement, to the cause.
    I share the following video and ask that you all watch with an open mind and consider this concept to be true:

(Thanks in part to Girls4RonPaul for indirectly sharing this link.)

I'd like this audience to at least consider the possibility of gathering up all RP supporters, and in unison, simultaneously "gather" and "envision" what our world would be like WHEN Dr. Ron Paul wins. We all would do this say, during a "15 min" meditation period and picture all the details of that real world ONCE Dr. Paul wins. But when? You all decide. In the afternoon? Perhaps in the evening? 10:00 CST is what I propose.

I figure if we all were to place ourselves in this state of mind, this science can be proven true. I love how freedom and liberty 'feel' and don't want them taken from me.

I am not sure if this idea has been explored in the past. I am sure the skeptics would call this idea naive, far-fetched but given the dire situation our nation finds itself in at the moment, every option needs to be taken seriously, including this one.

Any insight on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ron Paul for 2012!

Dr. Ron Paul Has Already Won | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Something rotten is happening in Nevada!

Submitted by ausscyn on Wed, 07/18/2012 - 22:37
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Nevada

The RINO's are pissed & this is what they've done!

The Washoe County Republican Party in Northern Nevada is free to raise and spend money without any control from the Nevada Republican Party after filing formal separation paperwork with the Federal Election Commission, the head of the Washoe County GOP said Tuesday.

Washoe County GOP Chairman Dave Buell said the party became a separate entity three weeks ago, filing a statement of organization with the FEC on June 25.

More: http://www.lvrj.com/blogs/politics/W...GOP_files_p...

Something rotten is happening in Nevada! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Why every Ron Paul Supporter should Oppose Mitt Romney.

Submitted by Regnad Kcin on Wed, 07/18/2012 - 15:10
    Ron Paul 2012

DP Original

Every Ron Paul supporter who has given of their time, blood, sweat, tears, substance, and sacred honour to support the Idea that is and was the R[3VOL]tion should utterly despise the Lie Incarnate that is Mitt Romney.

No Ron Paul supporter should support Mitt Romney in any way and every Ron Paul supporter should pledge their utmost unto the demise of Mitt Romney as a political entity. Mitt Romney the man can return quietly to private life where he is entitled to the same rights to life, liberty, property, pursuit of happiness as the rest of us. But every Ron Paul supporter should recognize Mitt Romney the Candidate as a force of pure unadulterated contempt for everything Paulers believe in and fight for.

It is absolute myth and fallacy to imagine that a Mitt Romney Presidency would be different from an Obama presidency in any material or symbolic way. "Obamney" they say, "Blarney" they imply.

In what significant way are the Obot and willard Mitthouse Obamney different? I dont find any.

Neither will end the endless war that is killing millions and wrecking the worldwide economy and building up hatred for the minions of Amerikan imperialism.

Neither head of the beast that is Obamney will favour scrutinization of the banking system nor the Federal Reserve. They are both part of the same system. Shall Satan cast out Satan?

Neither will end the war on drugs that does nothing to solve a social problem and indeed sacrifices money and lives on the iron Moloch of the mindless legal-incarceration industrial complex.

Neither will cause any true reform in the medical-pharmaceutical industrial complex. Both will come to the aid of their cronies.

Neither will roll back the Kraken of big government that has infiltrated its tentacles into every aspect of the lives of those who cower under the black cloud of authoritarianism.

To put it another way, Obama and Romney both suck, and they both suck big time, and there is no reason to support either, and there is every reason for us all to oppose both as we recognise that they are indeed part of the system that is the very enemy of our souls.

Vote for Romney because he is a Republican!!!??? Dont be fooled. Romney is ideologically a Democrat, not only a Statist, a Relativist, and a Fascist.

The time has come for every true believer, every follower of the ideology of the Revolution to stand up and oppose the erosive and bewitching words of those who like Rand and Jesse have sold their birthright for a mess of red pottage. 30 pieces of silver was too high a price for their Iscariotic betrayal.
    It is time for us all to stand up and say No.

No, I will never support Romney, and I will oppose him with every fibre of my being, because what he stands for is the very thing that I hate. What Romney will bring to my country is government and more of it. What Romney will bring is fundamentally diametrically opposed to the very thing that my friends and I fought and cried, and walked in the snow, and the rain, and the hot sun for.

We fought for life and liberty and we are not about to support some plastic bastard, a poseur who wants to neutralize us, negate our work, and steal our energies.

Romney Never. Never, Never, Never. Ever.

Why every Ron Paul Supporter should Oppose Mitt Romney. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution