Page 698 of 740 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    A Breath of Liberty in Arizona ~ Saying no to corruption in Arizona GOP

Submitted by lastchanceforliberty on Fri, 09/14/2012 - 16:34
    Liberty Candidates

Arizona
    Project

Arizona’s State Convention was a joke. Liberty delegates and their votes were cast aside and left out in the cold despite having a massive voting bloc.

We’ll we are not standing for it anymore. WE are passing resolutions condemning the actions of the AZ GOP leadership and kicking out the charlatans. Here is a video showing the people standing up against corruption. You can too!

This also provided a great moral boost for our liberty movement in AZ! Video below:

A Breath of Liberty in Arizona ~ Saying no to corruption in Arizona GOP | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FIVE Elected Maine Delegates are Running for Office!

Submitted by GingerTaylor on Fri, 09/14/2012 - 16:47
    Liberty Candidates

Maine

Try as they might, the GOP establishment just can't seem to keep those stubborn Liberty Mainers down! Proud of how Maine stood up for liberty in Tampa? This is your chance to show it!

FIVE of the Duly Elected Maine Delegates (http://MaineDelegates.com) to the GOP Convention are running for the Maine Legislature, and they are not really getting the support that they should from their party for these campaigns. The help of our community is really need to get these heros elected.

(Three vets and a farmer who won't take subsidies.

Seriously... we need to support them.)

Please contribute to their campaigns!

Mike Wallace for Maine State Senate - District 7
    South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough
    Donate
    (Mike on the QE announcement yesterday: Mike Wallace on Quantitative Easing - YouTube)

John Logan Jones for Maine State House
    - District 112
    Falmouth
    https://johnloganjones2012.nationbuilder.com/donate

Sam Canders for Maine State House
    - District 15
    Bangor
    Donate | Elect Sam Canders for District 15

Aaron Libby for Maine State House
    - District 139
    Waterboro, Lyman
    Libby for Liberty :: Donate

Thomas Sarbanis for Maine State House
    - District 122
    South Portland
    https://www.facebook.com/Sarbanisforhouse

Please share this far and wide!

AS MAINE GOES, SO GOES THE NATION!!

FIVE Elected Maine Delegates are Running for Office! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ben Swann Interview on Alex Jones - 9/14/2012

Submitted by relocatedtocanada on Fri, 09/14/2012 - 18:18
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Ben Swann was on Alex Jones today...Man I'm proud of Ben.

Here is link 1 of 5 ... I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

Ben Swann on Alex Jones 9/14/12 PART 2 / 5

Ben Swann on Alex Jones 9/14/12 PART 3 / 5

Ben Swann on Alex Jones 9/14/12 PART 4 / 5

Ben Swann on Alex Jones 9/14/12 PART 5 / 5

Dear XXXXXXX,

The second day of the 2012 Liberty Political Action Conference just wrapped, and it's been an amazing time so far!

Just a little while ago tonight, the Champion of the Constitution brought hundreds of attendees to their feet to cheer on the message of liberty.

In addition to Congressman Paul, so far we've heard from speakers including Senator Rand Paul, Senator Mike Lee, Senator Jim DeMint, Bruce Fein, Jack Hunter, Ivan Eland, South Carolina State Senator Tom Davis, Congressman Justin Amash, Mike Church, and more!!

And attendees are looking forward to the grassroots training starting in the morning.

If LPAC 2012 is sending one message, it's this: liberty activists can make a difference, and we are the future!

Our movement's passion for the issues and determination to change the status quo are unmatched, and attendees are getting equipped with the information and tools they need to fight back against Big Government.

Stay tuned for post-Conference reports on CampaignForLiberty.org and for Conference videos.

If you weren't able to attend this year, we hope to see you at a future event! Keep spreading the word in your local area and fighting for change as we continue our mission to Reclaim the Republic and Restore the Constitution!

In Liberty,

Matt Hawes
    Vice President

P.S. If you're able to at this time, any amount you can chip in will help our efforts to lead the battle on issues like Audit the Fed, restoring civil liberties, and more!

Jesse Benton Responds: Why I joined Mitch McConnell’s team

Submitted by valhallaviking on Fri, 09/14/2012 - 19:14
    Ron Paul 2012

I know you're angry, but consider upvoting post, rather than downvoting it. Perhaps, others want to read it?
    By Jesse Benton | Daily Caller

I discovered Mitch McConnell on May 22, 2010.
    Of course, as a budding young politico, I had followed Sen. McConnell for more than a decade. I respected his achievements and understood his importance, but it was that day that I was first allowed an inside look at the man who led my party in the United States Senate.
    May 22 was five days after Rand Paul’s primary victory and any celebration we enjoyed had been short-lived. The liberal media was circling, the national Democratic machine was cranking up its attacks and Kentucky Republicans were deeply divided after a contentious spring campaign. The tea party won the primary, but the tea party alone would not be enough to win a general election in a state where Democrats held a 2-to-1 registration advantage.

Rand and I rode to Frankfort that morning not knowing what to expect. What we experienced was a very real GOP Unity Rally that had been put together by the only man capable of doing so: Senator Mitch McConnell.

Continue at the D a i l y C a l l e r

(feel free to use star rating at bottom of article...)

Jesse Benton Responds: Why I joined Mitch McConnell

Reality Check: Does Libya Attacks Change U.S. Foreign Policy Moving Forward?

Submitted by myajace on Fri, 09/14/2012 - 01:23
    Videos

Reality Check: Does Libya Attacks Change U.S. Foreign Policy Moving Forward? | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution