Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Judy wrote:
    Most of America is as enthusiastic about solving the problem, they perhaps just haven't spent the time studying it as many of US here at ALIPAC have. Americans want their jobs and money supply back. Americans want their schools, hospitals and neighborhoods emptied of illegal aliens. We all know that. That is what they want and they want it desperately but just don't know how to get it done because they haven't had the chance to think about a plan. That's our job here at ALIPAC to develop plans and offer ideas and show Americans the "path" to show illegal aliens the door.
    Very well said Judy,
    Thank you, mkfarnam!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I have been looking on the boards and have not found the answer to my question so I will post it here. Has ALIPAC officially come out and said that it no longer supports Lou Dobbs? I was just wondering...

Dobbs sounds just like a politician, talking in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I have been looking on the boards and have not found the answer to my question so I will post it here. Has ALIPAC officially come out and said that it no longer supports Lou Dobbs? I was just wondering...
    To my knowledge, not yet. Still gathering comments and asking people to take the survey.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William will make that clear to all of us when that decision has been made final.
    ------------------------

When I listened to his CNN program, I never understood that he was for amnesty under any conditions, including closed borders. He's turning into a lying politician, and who knows what he'll vote for if he gets to Congress. As the politicians say "Throw him under the bus."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    To my knowledge, not yet. Still gathering comments and asking people to take the survey.
    Thanks..I was just wondering.

We are still weighing all the dialogue so please continue letting us know what you think about the Dobbs issue.

Thanks

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Short, sweet, and to the point this time William...ADIOS Lou ADIOS! Thumbs down!

I also rarely missed a Lou Dobbs CNN/Newscast over the years. I missed the 'REAL' lou Dobbs until I heard the Gheen/Dobbs interview. This is my first exposure to his advocating "a pathway to citizenship" for illegals, and his posiition of "I never supported the DEPORTING of ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS".
    He talks of the 'gaming' by politicians. I have been 'GAMED' by Lou Dobbs!
    I wrote him in, in the last Presidential Election. I feel like such a fool.
    I ABSOLUTELY NO LONGER SUPPORT LOU DOBBS!
    It breaks my heart to see what my Country has come to. I never for an instant thought of not giving my life for my Country when I was in the Armed Forces during the Vietnam War. The circumstances now make me wonder if I would have that total unquestionable love and commitment. This breaks my heart.