Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dodds is a Middle the Roader that will go ahead and destroy the country w/o a blink of an eye.

As long as ILLEGAL ALIENS effect average American Jobs it is fine with him.

Traitors are everywhere, don't let them fool you with close the border - words.

I picked up on Traitor Dodds a long time ago. Actually, I could tell he was for comprehensive immigration which is going to destroy AMERICA!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    One more thing: we'll have to see what Lou Dobbs reaction is when Gutierrez and Schumer start peddling their amnesty bills (while our border is still unsecured and laws unenforced). If Dobbs doesn't firmly oppose these, then we'll know his position has changed and he is pandering.
    So will that be the deadline? What do you think is a reasonable time to wait, taking into consideration that a goodly number of us would like to move on now? Speaking for myself, I feel like we're just hanging in limbo.

border protection and deportation of illegal aliens

What is a border? It is a line of demarcation between two countries. This line has only length, but no width. People always talk about how long is the border between two countries, such as between the United States and Mexico, but never say how wide the border is. Therefore, crossing a border is simpler than crossing a narrow street. It needs only one step forward.

Protecting the border of a country means preventing foreigners from crossing the line without permission of the sovereign nation. If citizens and their government of a nation try to block foreigners to cross the border illegally on one hand, but on the other reward them with citizenship after they did cross the line by various illegal means, the border will never be protected, because the foreigners are actually encouraged to come illegally.

Genuine protection of border starts from deportation of the aliens who have illegally entered or stayed in the country. In other words, deportation of illegal aliens must be an integral and indispensable part of border protection.

Re: border protection and deportation of illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by fuliopen
    What is a border? It is a line of demarcation between two countries. This line has only length, but no width. People always talk about how long is the border between two countries, such as between the United States and Mexico, but never say how wide the border is. Therefore, crossing a border is simpler than crossing a narrow street. It needs only one step forward.

Protecting the border of a country means preventing foreigners from crossing the line without permission of the sovereign nation. If citizens and their government of a nation try to block foreigners to cross the border illegally on one hand, but on the other reward them with citizenship after they did cross the line by various illegal means, the border will never be protected, because the foreigners are actually encouraged to come illegally.

Genuine protection of border starts from deportation of the aliens who have illegally entered or stayed in the country. In other words, deportation of illegal aliens must be an integral and indispensable part of border protection.
    Absolutely!! I agree with you 110%!

Welcome to ALIPAC, fuliopen!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Why not take him up on inviting maldef, laraza, and those fighting illegal immigration to the table to discuss this pathway. Who comes out making the best case to the American people? Sounds like a three ring circus.
    Pathway to Legality: I-5 to Tijuana, I-35 to Nueva Laredo, Air China to Beijing, Aer Lingus to Ireland, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outstanding job William.

I want to say that your call in to Lou Dobbs was absolutely outstanding and to thank you for it.

After the Telemundo interview I wanted to give Dobbs a chance to clarify, he did so in the interview with you and has shown that he is for amnesty "under certain conditions".

Where the hell are all the true American leaders in this country?!

Hard to flaw the logic...

Re: Dobbs is in the Dumpster

Quote Originally Posted by TBunetta

OK now that Dobbs has shown his true colorrs, who do we back now? Ron Paul?
    I never stopped!!! I liked ol big ears Ross too...

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951

Hard to flaw the logic...
    It is actually impossible to flaw the logic of deportation as a means to secure the borders of the United States. If they can't remain here, they will find it futile to come here. But we still need to be able to keep them out once they're deported which means far better security along the border, more manpower, more cameras and more fencing. We also need to make it hard for those who are here and new ones who get through, no jobs, no services, FairTaxes with no Rebates, no housing, no loans, no drug running ... if we do all the right things including deporting all those who are here, then we will solve this problem in no time and keep it solved.

We also need to focus on our local Sheriffs, Police Departments and State Highway Patrols on removals and deportations and continue to work with our state legislatures to pass state immigration laws and enforce those.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn