Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    How many elected politicians come out and say they want every illegal alien deported? Would be interesting to see the list.

I have never been a big fan of Dobbs, though he seemed to be a strong opponent to the last amnesty try.

I would press him on which illegal aliens would be provided a pathway to citizenship. Do they jump ahead of other immigrants trying to get in. Do they have to do a "touchback". What if they paid taxes 8 of 10 years they have been here. Did they commit ID theft? What if they only committed misdemeanors -- what if they committed a felony? What the heck does law abiding productive taxpaying illegal immigrant mean? How are they going to process all those people? What about the jobs they are taking from poor working citizens?

Why not take him up on inviting maldef, laraza, and those fighting illegal immigration to the table to discuss this pathway. Who comes out making the best case to the American people? Sounds like a three ring circus.
    In other words it is okay to be evolved in criminal activities and still get a free pass into our Country???? Last I looked illegal is illegal and criminal is still criminal. Allowing that to happen while honest immigrants wait their turn???? Not in my book....They need to all leave and come back in through the right channels..

"Pay a tax for so many years"..please they sneak over the borders carrying drugs probably to pay their way in, all this done...illegally....with criminal intent, and you think or expect them to pay a tax, get real..

Kathyet

I did not listen to the Telemundo interview, but I did listen to the follow up interview with Lou and Mr. Gheen.

I must reply to let you know that I have personally witnessed Lou Dobbs state on his CNN program that he does in fact wish to have a pathway for illegals here for citizenship. He has stated this several times and I knew about it, a general viewer.

This is my testament that this idea is the fundamental difference between Lou and I. Originally I chalked it up to the fact that his wife is Mexican, but I have no way of really knowing.

I do believe the facets of Alipac over Lou's in this regard. I feel bad that no one here noticed this before supporting him so whole-heartily.

People who argue that we can't deport all the illegal aliens are right, we just need to enforce the laws and all but the criminals will leave.

People who say, they can pay a fee and stay... I wish those people would tell me the value of citizenship so I can start selling it on e-Bay. Personally, citizenship should not be sold or bartered for, it's way more precious than that.

For those that just want to focus on border enforcement are not even addressing the major part of the problem. Yes, secure our border and the interior! The 9-11 terrorists came in the country with visas and went out of status. What happens, once illegals fly or sail in? Do they get off Scott free? Too much emphasis on border security and many illegal aliens get here via other methods besides walking across the border. About 40% are visa overstays.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    People who argue that we can't deport all the illegal aliens are right, we just need to enforce the laws and all but the criminals will leave.

People who say, they can pay a fee and stay... I wish those people would tell me the value of citizenship so I can start selling it on e-Bay. Personally, citizenship should not be sold or bartered for, it's way more precious than that.

For those that just want to focus on border enforcement are not even addressing the major part of the problem. Yes, secure our border and the interior! The 9-11 terrorists came in the country with visas and went out of status. What happens, once illegals fly or sail in? Do they get off Scott free? Too much emphasis on border security and many illegal aliens get here via other methods besides walking across the border. About 40% are visa overstays.

Dixie
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A picture is worth a thousand words (and at least one laugh)

Good one RichardDean! And welcome to ALIPAC!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Excellent point Dixie....
    ------------------------

I watched the classic movie "A Face In the Crowd" again last night and couldn't help but think of Lou.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great picture of the double minded Lou Dobbs. Welcome to Alipac RichardDean.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223