Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More good news...Romney up by 1 in Georgia:

Sunday, February 03, 2008
    One More One More Poll: Romney Ahead In Georgia
    Posted by: Hugh Hewitt at 4:11 PM

The other good news for Romney is linked below.

Insider Advantage has Romney up by 1 in Georgia: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl ... GAGOP.html

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good link to use for those wishing to contact the largest newspapers in any state:
    http://www.newslink.org/topstate.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thats huge news for Georgia

Romney was suppose to come in a distant 3rd there

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    McCain can not be trusted!

If you are one of those people who have a very strong EQ (emotional intelligence), you know you can't trust McCain. I have a very strong EQ, and I just do not trust this man.
    SURE YOU CAN. You can trust him to give illegals amnesty. You can trust him to continue to curtail your free speech (McCain Fiengold). You can trust him to hate conservatives. You can trust him to call law-abiding citizens who want the immigration laws on the books now "bigots. You can trust him to not sign tax cuts into law.
    LOL! Oh sorry, Gogo, I forgot about those. Hahhaaha.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Populist found this site earlier.

http://www.mittromney.com/CallatHome

I've created a gmail account just for this. I've cleared my calendar for tomorrow and so has my husband. I'm working hard tomorrow. Today will P*ss people off during the game.
    Thanks Gogo, and thanks to your husband. Keep up your great work!

Do to all my anger with Bush, I was going to re-register from a republican to an independent over a year ago...I was lazy and never got around to changing the registration even though I considered myself an independent...Now I'm glad I never changed party's because here in California only republicans can vote for Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Do to all my anger with Bush, I was going to re-register from a republican to an independent over a year ago...I was lazy and never got around to changing the registration even though I considered myself an independent...Now I'm glad I never changed party's because here in California only republicans can vote for Romney.
    I actually did switch to independent about two years ago, and I barely made the deadline to switch back to Republican this year. If McAmnesty is the nominee, I will probably have to switch again!

I have been working ALL DAY at several different forums trying to spread the word about McCain. And I've contacted lots of talk radio shows with Alipac posts. But, this is getting really tough. WHY are so many people for this McCain idiot? It just doesn't make any sense!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Enchilada_Non_Grada
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I actually did switch to independent about two years ago, and I barely made the deadline to switch back to Republican this year. If McAmnesty is the nominee, I will probably have to switch again!
    If McCain becomes the republican nominee, I'm done with the republican party asp. I don't want to be associated with a party that has made a sharp turn to the far left!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I have been working ALL DAY at several different forums trying to spread the word about McCain. And I've contacted lots of talk radio shows with Alipac posts. But, this is getting really tough. WHY are so many people for this McCain idiot? It just doesn't make any sense!
    Keep the faith, butterbean. McCain is a creation of the MSM and pushed along by the sheep that don't care to scratch beneath his surface and believe his double talk. True Republicans snd immigration enforcement advocates see him for what he is...Mr. Amnesty

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast