Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got so pissed off that I contacted this propaganda group myself and this is what I told them:

The recent 'Special Report' issued by your orgnization about ALIPAC has remarks that are not true.

WE SUPPORT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND LEGAL IMMIGRATION. WE BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE IS HERE ILLEGALLY, THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY BENEFITS BY ANY LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE AT ALL. OPEN BORDERS ARE A PLOY TO IMPORT CHEAP LABOR.

We also believe that the Mexican people are coming here because they are wanting a better life. We all want a better life, but they should go back to Mexico and fight to make their own country better. For them not to do so and for our government to continue to allow them to come means that our government supports the tyranny of the Mexican govenment. They need to fight for their own freedom.

Your 'Special Report' is nothing more than a smear tactic against anyone supporting the enforcement of our existing immigration laws. WE BELIEVE THAT PRESIDENT BUSH IS IN VIOLATION OF HIS PRESIDENTAL OATH FOR NOT ENFORCING THESE LAWS AND SHOULD BE IMPEACHED. Wake up!

With the next Special Report, get it right and quit spreading lies. It's bad for everyone.

Or have I just wasted my time?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GOOD ONE ROCKFISH!!

Great Letter!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great response, Rockfish!! You were clear and concise and didn't throw mud--just stuck to the facts. I don't think I could have been quite as polite!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Good going Rockfish.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks everyone!

correspondence

Here is the thread of my correspondence with dave burghart. I offered to defend alipac after I read the offerings of "new community".

He sent me a reply with a link to a non existant web page. I read their allegation piece and site promotion, right here on alipac, something he clearly didn't know. This is how the accusation that I had not read their claptrap came about. It will be no problem balling this dust up.

Once I asked him to defend the lawless behavior he advocates, I haven't heard from him since.

The thread starts at the bottom

Dear Mr. Hoefer:

How is it that you can suggest that our report is "untrue and smacks of
    defeatist hand wringing," if you haven't even read it? If you have, why
    would you make such a baseless attack against our credibility? It
    appears
    that at least one of your emails this morning was a more than a little
    disingenuous.

g here; I then went to his site address he gave me, and it was not found.

My apologies for the typo, here is the correct URL -
    http://www.buildingdemocracy.org/ali-pac.pdf. Again, I'll extend the
    offer -
    answer the issues raised in the ALI-PAC report and we'd be happy to
    discuss
    it with you. We stand by the report. If you can demonstrate any factual
    errors, we would be more than happy to address them.

There are no "sides" here, Mr. Hoefer, there is only the truth. I
    suggest
    you read the report and face it.

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Center for New Community

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 7:48 AM
    To: Devin Burghart
    Subject: RE: challenge

At least I can credit better organization to our side
    of this issue, your document,
    www.buildingdemocracy.org/alipac.pdf) was not found.
    Credibility? cheers glenn

--- Devin Burghart <burghart@newcomm.org> wrote:

>
    > Dear Mr. Hoefer:
    >
    > Thank you for the email, and the challenge.
    >
    > As soon as you answer all of the troubling issues we
    > addressed in our report
    > on ALI-PAC (which you can find at
    > http://www.buildingdemocracy.org/alipac.pdf), we'd
    > be more than happy to
    > discuss other issues with you.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Devin Burghart
    > Director, Building Democracy Initiative
    > Center for New Community
    >
    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: Building Democracy Initiative
    > [mailto:web@buildingdemocracy.org]
    > Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 5:41 PM
    > To: web@buildingdemocracy.org
    > Subject: challenge
    >
    > This is an enquiry e-mail from glenn
    > (glennhoefer@yahoo.com)
    >
    > I'll defend alipac anytime, prepare to explain how
    > the felonies of all
    > involved, illegals and their employers, go
    > unresolved. I personally target
    > employers, as prosecuting illegals is time
    > consuming. I am a naturalized
    > American, and well versed in the law concerning it.
    > Anytime. cheers glenn
    >

g here; The only thing the man wishes to discuss is the disparagement of William and the organization. Never mind the LAW, or the advocation of BREAKING IT! Easy meat. cheers glenn
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Good dialogue Wlliam and Glenn.

I must say that SUDDENLY, Mr. Buckhart was short on words!!

What a fake, phoney, tax-exempt coffer robber!!

"buildingdemocracy"

Yeah well, that's just funny isn't it. He walzes into a 501 C3 sometime around the last decade in a 230 year struggle of freedom building and thinks falsely, rudely and libelously that attacking American Citizens is adding building blocks to our "democracy".

Well, first of all. We're a REPUBLIC!!

Hence the name, United States of America, a "more perfect union" of 50 states.

Grrrrrrr!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shut down these phoney 501 C3 organizations by supporting H R 25, the Fair Tax that eliminates income tax and other taxes and thus the deduction that entices contributors to these fake, phoney, tax-exempt coffer robbers.

Learn More...ACT NOW!!

http://www.fairtax.org

This legislation among other benefits would deprive almost all of these phoney "charitable" organizations of ALL their corporation contributions because corporations would no longer pay corporate income and would almost never receive shareholder support to give earnings to these "bandits".

It elminates your tax too and replaces it with a national sales tax. I've studied it. It the Right Thing To Do to control our government, get the government out of our business, saves us all money, protects the poor through Prebates to offset the cost of essentials, encourages redevelopment of used property that is exempt from the tax, saves our companies 33% of their earnings which can now be invested i nnovations or distributed to shareholders; and raises enough money to run our government, fund social security, and Medicare.

We'd be FREE of tax returns, keeping receipts, paying tax preparors, and waiting in line at the post office on April 15....not to mention getting the WHOLE check on pay day with no federal deductions plus every month you get a Prebate Check in mail refunding your sales taxes based on a formula for necessities and essentials. It's absolutely brilliant!

It will encourage new jobs, new investment, new research, new products AND it will get these corporations out of Washington and back to their labs, offices, stores and factories doing what they should have been doing all along instead of playing with our politics in the name of "GLOBALISM".

To: Mr. Burghart:

You have falsely defamed me as a racist and xenophobe. Many of my close friends are of a different race than I am and many of my good friends are naturalized citizens.

My organization, ALIPAC, enjoys financial support from Latino, Black, Asian, and North American Indian supporters as well as a slew of LEGAL immigrants.

Your entire title of your report that I or ALIPAC are Xenophobic or Racist is at the least inaccurate and at most a lie.

Our supporter Glenn has posted a copy of your email saying that you know "the truth"? As you can clearly see, you do not know very much of the truth at all. Check out this link and feel free to respond if you wish.

You should withdraw your "report" as it is highly inaccurate.

We do not support nor allow racism on our website or within our organization. It is clearly stated as policy in our rules even.

Your report failed to mention that fact.

Your organization should avoid false accusations of racism and xenophobia like this. It destroys your credibility and ability to combat true racism.

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC

PS: I did not respond to your attack piece when it first came out because it is so off base I give it no credibility. Neither did the national press. Not one single American press source ran your "report"

PSS: Only two groups have attacked ALIPAC so far. Your group and the Maoist International Movement. Do you feel comfortable sharing the attack profile with the communists?

Yea!! WE love it when you get mad, William ! It always means the "TRUTH" is about to be exposed. Thank you, Mr. President!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast