Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I think by now Huck is yesterdays news

This weekend is huge in that regard

If we can keep Huck in the muck he will be finished

I think by now most people have his number (specially if they need a used a used car or snake oil)
    Your very wrong. In fact Lou just brought up Huckabee's Amnesty pledge, but Lou failed to mention Huckabee didn't think Bush's bill was Amnesty', so it's a worthless pledge. Pundits are also saying Huckabee will probably win SC. I just sent Lou an email.

We all need too.

Lou Dobbs
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I think by now Huck is yesterdays news

This weekend is huge in that regard

If we can keep Huck in the muck he will be finished

I think by now most people have his number (specially if they need a used a used car or snake oil)
    Your very wrong. In fact Lou just brought up Huckabee's Amnesty pledge, but Lou failed to mention Huckabee didn't think Bush's bill was Amnesty', so it's a worthless pledge. Pundits are also saying Huckabee will probably win SC. I just sent Lou an email. We all need too.
    I agree. Huckabilly is not out of the picture yet. If he does not win SC, he will be!!

What I think is interesting, they said that a LOT of evangelicals voted for Romney in Michigan!!

Here is another thing that is going to hurt Huckabilly-----the news has been broadcasting his plans to "amend the constitution" to comply with his religious beliefs.

There are a lot of evangelicals/groups who are trying to wake up SC citizens about Huckabee!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Yup. More evangelicals voted for Romney in Michigan than Huckabee:

Romney won Evangelicals 34-29% for Huckabee. McCain took just 23%.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yup. More evangelicals voted for Romney in Michigan than Huckabee.

I disagree and I'm a born-again Christian from the South and Huckabee will win the Evangelicals. Mitt's were Northern Evangelicals.

I disagree and I'm a born-again Christian from the South and Huckabee will win the Evangelicals. Mitt's were Northern Evangelicals.
    There are a lot of evangelicals/groups from Arkansas who have began speaking out against the "Huckster", and are doing their best to try to get out the news about him!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I'm just stating a fact about what occurred in Michigan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm just stating a fact about what occurred in Michigan.
    Populist..that certainly did happen and I for one thought it was great.

Banned
    For what is suppose to be a color blind society and freedom of religion but not in politics

Both of these issues seem to be choosing our president

Or at least swaying the degate hugely

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

There are a lot of evangelicals/groups from Arkansas who have began speaking out against the "Huckster", and are doing their best to try to get out the news about him!!!!

Great! Hopefully I'm wrong. I just just didn't see any on the Religion sites I checked. I did notice Richard Land (President- Southern Baptist Convention, 16 million) commented about Romney " that we were electing a President, not a pastor." My church minister is the past President of the SBC but no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Great! Hopefully I'm wrong. I just just didn't see any on the Religion sites I checked. I did notice Richard Land (President- Southern Baptist Convention, 16 million) commented about Romney " that we were electing a President, not a pastor." My church minister is the past President of the SBC but no comment.
    Now Huckabee is actually talking about amending the constitution to match his religious beliefs!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678