Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, the MSM hit job on Romney continues. The Associated Press has a lead article on Yahoo news facetiously entitled "Romney pledges to save economy in South." Then they try to dismiss Romney's resounding and unexpected victory over McCain:

"South Carolina votes Saturday, and Romney's trip south inspired a reassessment of his victory a night earlier in Michigan. That was the state where he was born, Romney's father served as governor for three terms and where Romney himself pledged to do more than any other candidate to reduce the state's nation-leading 7.4 percent unemployment rate."

More:

"On Wednesday in South Carolina, Romney made his victory sound like it had been a longshot."

"Second-place finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire triggered questions about Romney's electability, while a win in between in the Wyoming caucuses was largely greeted with a yawn. In Michigan on Tuesday, Romney was cast as a candidate on the rebound for finally winning a state where he was expected to do well."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080116/ap_po/romney

How about noting that up until about yesterday, McCain was expected to win -- the state he had won in 2000?? How about noting that McCain has lost 3 out of the first 4 races?? I could go on but you get the picture.

And the AP is the same agency that published an opinion piece (really just a hit piece) from one of their supposedly objective reporters (Fournier) right after Romney's big victory last night.

Every day, I respect the Associated Press less and less.

Rant over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A fair article!!

"The fact that Romney's been at the front of the pack in all three major states so far should not be underestimated. He's also been able to compete with Huckabee among evangelicals in both New Hampshire and Michigan."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22686591/
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    John Gibson just started the same carp

"no clear front runner" "each have one win"

Newt is the guest and set him straight , He told him
    Romney also won Wy, looked like a win in Nevada and was starting
    to break out
    Gibson tried to pull a fast one though

Newt also pushed for English as the official language in the next
    part of the segment

Are Independents able to vote in SC and NV???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Not sure Bren.

Well, one thing we'll see is just how powerful talk radio is as major conservative talk radio hosts (e.g., Rush, Hannity, Levin) are against McCain and Huckabee.

Talk radio played a big role in stopping the amnesty bill this summer; can it rally the conservative base to stop McCain??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think that Independents can vote in SC and NV.

On Britt Hume-----they almost all said that Romney is now the front runner!!!

Huckabee's support is only from evangelicals, McCain does not have a niche of supporters, and if Thompson does not win SC----or at least come in second, he will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Now a guest on Fox just stated that

Ron Paul , a libertarian candidate beat Rudi

Where are these morons getting their info ?
    Ron Paul did beat Rudi. Ron came in fourth with 6% of the vote. Rudy had less than 5%.

http://www.gaywired.com/article.cfm?sec ... 4&id=17832
    With 100 percent of precincts reporting in, Mitt Romney has been declared the winner in the Michigan Republican primary. Romney held a 39 percent to 30 percent lead over John McCain. Huckabee, winner of the Iowa caucuses, trailed in third with 16 percent. Texas congressman Ron Paul followed in fourth with 6 percent. Former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and California Representative Duncan Hunter all captured less than 5 percent of the vote.
    I COULD HAVE SWORN RUDI HAD BETWEEN 3-4% ALL NIGHT. PAUL BEAT HIM - HE HAD 6-7% ALL NIGHT.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Huckabee's support is only from evangelicals, McCain does not have a niche of supporters, and if Thompson does not win SC----or at least come in second, he will be done.
    I somehow think the results in SC will be different from what most
    people or polls are thinking

I'm getting the skinny that illegal immigration is huge there
    and if those people just take 30 seconds to study the candidates
    we may be surprised

Most of these msm and campaigns do not fully realize how much
    this illegal immigration issue is going to come into play if WE PUSH IT HARD , Americans are fed up , it is the main issue and they better get on it or the ones that don't will get steamrolled

I'm already saying this is the one issue that will kill the dems in the general

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

I somehow think the results in S C will be different from what most
    people or polls are thinking

I'm getting the skinny that illegal immigration is huge there
    and if those people just take 30 seconds to study the candidates
    we may be surprised

Most of these msm and campaigns do not fully realize how much
    this illegal immigration issue is going to come into play if WE PUSH IT HARD , Americans are fed up , it is the main issue and they better get on it or the ones that don't will get steamrolled

I'm already saying this is the one issue that will kill the dems in the general

Huckabee is lying about his immigration plans and history in S.C. News is reporting he sign a no amnesty pledge. Of course they fail to mention he didn't and still doesn't think Bush's plan was Amnesty. He is also failing to tell voters that his is just a touch-back plan. That info must to get out there.
    On all his youtube videos, he doesn't allow any negative comments about his policies and most are misleading or lies.

Banned
    I think by now Huck is yesterdays news

This weekend is huge in that regard

If we can keep Huck in the muck he will be finished

I think by now most people have his number (specially if they need a used a used car or snake oil)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast