Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Yes , If ol Rudi gets a win they will be pushing him big time

Bob
    I respect your choice and questions

We don't really know for sure how any of them will act in office
    but we do know who will push hard for amnesty , that one we know for sure
    We sure KNOW how some of them will act!!
    I think the ones we know for sure that will push amnesty

I saw Tancredo on the news this morning and he said go off the past records ,

Sounds like sound advice for now

Banned
    Wiki is not a credible source of any information and
    its not a good idea to post it as credible

William was very clear on this the other day

attempting to smear a candidate that is favorable to us
    does not help our cause in any way

Hannity is hitting some of the same things: saying media pushing McCain, that he (Hannity) disagrees with McCain on McCain/Fiengold, immigration etc. And noted how the media has been wrong in their predictions & pushing the liberal GOP candidates.

So at least some talk radio big guns are pointing out what we have been.

And both Rush & Hannity mentioned this editorial from this AP reporter who did this hit piece on Romney (it's not hard to see how this reporter would be biased when he writes his non-opinion pieces):

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/on_deadline_ ... hDRxdB5494
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Rush and Hannity are huge

If they are on our side , even if some disagree with them , they can really help our side

Banned
    I've come to the point I'm not going on the RonPaul threads here
    and if I do its only for a favorable comment ,

It would be nice if others would do likewise

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    From Wikipedia..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_Capital

Bain Capital LLC is a Boston, Massachusetts-based private equity firm founded in 1984 by Mitt Romney. Romney was the Governor of Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007. In addition to Romney, the firm was also founded by two other partners from the consulting firm Bain & Company: T. Coleman Andrews III and Eric Kriss. Bain Capital was originally conceived as a combined equity start-up and leveraged buyout fund, an innovative strategy at the time.

[edit] History
    The original $37 million fund was raised entirely from private individuals in mid-1984, led by Ricardo Poma, a Salvadorean businessman. One of the fund's first start-up investments was Staples, Inc., the $15 billion office supply retailer. The funding enabled Staples to expand from one store in 1986 to nearly 1,700 in 2006. Bain Capital founded, acquired or invested in hundreds of companies including Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Brookstone, Domino's Pizza, Sealy, Guitar Center and The Sports Authority.

In addition to the three founding partners, the early Bain Capital team included Fraser Bullock, Robert F. White, Joshua Bekenstein, Adam Kirsch and Geoffrey S. Rehnert. Bullock joined Romney as the Chief Operating Officer for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games when Romney left Bain in 2001 to lead the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. [1][2]

Twenty years after its inception, Bain Capital currently manages $50 billion in assets, and holds positions in major companies including Toys R Us, Burger King and Unisource
    [quote:1wvjfyq1]On September 28, 2007, Bain and the Chinese networking company Huawei Technologies acquired 3Com for $2.2 billion in cash.
    I wont go into a leverage buyout lesson, but they are NOT good for the average person and has contributed to the financial mess we are in today.. They were one of the first to do it.

Look where he got his Money to start the Company. Plus, Bain has a huge investment in various Chinese operations. Ths highlighted deal should be nixed on security concerns.

I am not making any judgements.. only putting this out there for info..
    This was brought up the other day, and cleared up the other day.

Really, you do not want me to start posting stuff under the threads about Ron Paul.

So, please quit posting all of the GARBAGE under the threads about Romney.[/quote:1wvjfyq1]

Don't assume I am for Paul if I post something you do not like about Romney. To be honest, I probably will end up vting for Romney.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The thing that bothers me about Romney is that he comes across as wanting to help the average American, but his backers tell a different story. Somebody posted the list here somewhere and as I recall they are all big bankers and corporations. Sounds like another Bush Presidency to me. Label me skeptical,but I'm not ready to fall for all that smooth talk again. He may have done some things to correct illegal immigration in the past, but his flip flopping tells me that once in office he'll listen to his backers before listening to the American people. Of course, this is just my opinion on this candidate and is not meant to sway anyone's else's mind on their choice.
    Well, based on Ron Paul's past voting records------voting for the employers EVERY time over the US workers/citizens------you should be skeptical of him as well--------ESPECIALLY being that he does not want a fence and has NO plans for going after employers.

Also, he voted against Duncan Hunter's fence bill in 2005-----so I would say that he has done some flip-flopping as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    From Wikipedia..

Bain Capital LLC is a Boston, Massachusetts-based private equity firm founded in 1984 by Mitt Romney. Romney was the Governor of Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007. In addition to Romney, the firm was also founded by two other partners from the consulting firm Bain & Company: T. Coleman Andrews III and Eric Kriss. Bain Capital was originally conceived as a combined equity start-up and leveraged buyout fund, an innovative strategy at the time.

[edit] History
    The original $37 million fund was raised entirely from private individuals in mid-1984, led by Ricardo Poma, a Salvadorean businessman. One of the fund's first start-up investments was Staples, Inc., the $15 billion office supply retailer. The funding enabled Staples to expand from one store in 1986 to nearly 1,700 in 2006. Bain Capital founded, acquired or invested in hundreds of companies including Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Brookstone, Domino's Pizza, Sealy, Guitar Center and The Sports Authority.

In addition to the three founding partners, the early Bain Capital team included Fraser Bullock, Robert F. White, Joshua Bekenstein, Adam Kirsch and Geoffrey S. Rehnert. Bullock joined Romney as the Chief Operating Officer for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games when Romney left Bain in 2001 to lead the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. [1][2]

Twenty years after its inception, Bain Capital currently manages $50 billion in assets, and holds positions in major companies including Toys R Us, Burger King and Unisource
    [quote:31x9vgso]On September 28, 2007, Bain and the Chinese networking company Huawei Technologies acquired 3Com for $2.2 billion in cash.
    I wont go into a leverage buyout lesson, but they are NOT good for the average person and has contributed to the financial mess we are in today.. They were one of the first to do it.

Look where he got his Money to start the Company. Plus, Bain has a huge investment in various Chinese operations. Ths highlighted deal should be nixed on security concerns.

Really, you do not want me to start posting stuff under the threads about Ron Paul.

So, please quit posting all of the GARBAGE under the threads about Romney.
    Don't assume I am for Paul if I post something you do not like about Romney. To be honest, I probably will end up vting for Romney.[/quote:31x9vgso]

Thats not what I'm saying ,
    If you have credible info from a good source by all means do post it ,
    There are some questions I have for Romney also , I won't get to ask him but I will see one of his reps at the Saturday caucus here ,
    I will try to clear up the CFR question for one thing

Banned
    I think we had best just move on and get back to positive

We don't need to be hitting each other , we have a win so feel good , move on and we'll get through this

keep it positive

From Wikipedia..

[edit] History

[quote:1izkxhy7]On September 28, 2007, Bain and the Chinese networking company Huawei Technologies acquired 3Com for $2.2 billion in cash.

So, please quit posting all of the GARBAGE under the threads about Romney.
    Don't assume I am for Paul if I post something you do not like about Romney. To be honest, I probably will end up vting for Romney.[/quote:1izkxhy7]

The thing is.........Most of the people who now support Romney, plan on supporting Romney. Any moral, ethical, etc. issues would have definitely been brought up by now through the press and during the debates------I am just tired of arguing the same "GARBAGE" that is posted time and time again----mainly by Paul supporters.

Yet, you say anything about Paul-----such as he wants NO fence, has no plans on going after employers, wants open borders if we shut off welfare, and in the past ALWAYS voted for employers who were hiring those from other countries over US citizens-------and it is completely ignored or excuses are made!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast