Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Got Banned....

I got banned from the ABC30.com message board because I spoke out against illegal aliens. Here in the Central Valley of California, we are plagued with numerous problems that are linked to Hispanics. Funny how all the illegal aliens in our area ARE Hispanic. We have gangs, crime, drugs, drive-by shootings, pregnant teens, overcrowded schools and prisons, excessive amount of high school dropouts, high unemployment, social program fraud and abuse, and a host of other social problems. Seems all the Hispanic posters on that board are all for taking care of the sewage leaking across our southern border, and banning those who speak out against illegal aliens.

Welcome, Melvin Painter. you came to the right place! You'll find lots of information here and many ideas for getting started on some action to help get this invasion stopped.

ThelmaHopkins, UBgold, TimBinh and I are researching a boycott which we hope to get finalized soon.
    There are many active in politics in their states. Minutemen and thier supporters drop in. And many others, very knowledgeable about the movement.

So enjoy!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

DcSA, thanks for the welcome. I am active on the FAIR and CAPS websites that make it very easy to send messages to our representatives. Sometime I wonder if it makes any difference as the representatives are for having cheap labor for their ag business contributors.

I check the Stein report every day! I post once in a while as Sylvia Alvarado. you may have seen some of my posts. I fax on Fair and numbersusa and get their action alerts for calling. I'm not familiar with the other site you mentioned.

Yes, I agree that it is business that is the toughest of our opposition. They use such manipulations and lies as "they do jobs Americans wont" and "America's economy will be devastated without the "migrants". "America can't compete without the foreign labor" and so on ad nauseum. When all the time they can hardly contain the slobber drooling over the profits and the control they will have with such an easily manipulated labor force as what's coming across the border. To he*l with Americans - they can beg in the streets and get their just desserts for trying to force The Captains of Industry to pay decent wages and benefits.

It is disinformation at its most Orwelian. it gets pretty discouraging sometimes. Almost everyone here has days when they don't think....ah, but one learns not to allow fear and negativism to take hold. After all, that is exactly what the disinformation campaign is intended to do.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.

We need a few alipac agents to go over to ABC30.com to scout out the situation. We need an accurate assessment.

I hope everyone here knows what ALIPAC can do to a site that censors our views.

Any takers?

W

PS: Welcome Melvin. Glad you found our rebel base.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, spying? Sure, I'm all up for it. What do you need me to say or do? Just be me, or be obnoxious (ooohhh, wait sometimes they are one in the same, maybe I will put on a persona!)?
    I'll scout it out.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'm on the site but can't find the boards.

You can get into the message board section by clicking on the "Talk about this story" link. The way they also banned me was refusing my IP on their server. From another location, I was still able to read what others were posting and the illegal alien supporters continued writing and calling me a racist. I am not sure if they still have all the posts on their site, or deleted them to cover their butts. Thanks for all your help. Our local newspaper, the FresnoBee is another illegal alien supporting media. They have no problem printing columns from people like ruben navarette and maria salinas. I find writing to the Mayor and Governor somewhat helpful, they did take a stand against illegal aliens. They probably got shot down by the Republicans who do support the illegals. How shameful.

the illegal alien supporters continued writing and calling me a racist
    That is their way of defending themselves. They don't seem to realize that the word "illegal," by definition, doesn't remotely encompass the word "race."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One on the responses to Melvin's post

Well, Helen needs an education as it seems she is clueless.

http://forums.go.com/abclocal/KFSN/thre ... dID=102694

Melvins post

There was an article on the front page of the FresnoBee Local & State section that talked about the illegals aliens and their advocates marching through Fresno. It's funny how one of them was quoted as saying these "undocumented workers" are not harming this country.

Evidently he didn't open his eyes as he went through this county. And no one told him about the gangs, crime, drugs, pregnant teens, poor student performance, overcrowded schools and prisons, social program abuse and fraud, and all the other problems created by Hispanics. Funny how illegal aliens are all Hispanic.

response from some bonehead called helen93609

Melvin you are so wrong, I can't believe that you have the nerve to come out and say that all illegals are Hispanic. I also can't believe that you think all the ills in our community are because of undocumented people. You need to do some research and get your facts right. There are plenty of people from all over the globe coming to American without proper documentation who come here and are seeking a better life. They come here and ADD to our society and do the work that most Americans have no desire to do.
    Are you going to clean the hotels and restaurants? Are you going to work in the fields? Are you going to work in the sweat shops for little pay and dangerous conditions? Of course not. You're going to sit at home with your racist, xenophobic beliefs and continue to be misinformed and uneducated.
    Shame on you for your disrespectful assumptions.
    Posted: 2/07/06 8:37 PM
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast