Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I see Stupid People"

Guys, I am just not understanding this about McCain. HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN WHAT HE TRIED TO DO WITH KENNEDY THIS SUMMER WITH AMNESTY???

Are people this stupid to pull for someone like him when you have 'better' candidates (and I say that lightly) like Romney or Thompson????

I truly feel that most Americans just don't care and just don't understand who they are trying to vote into office. How can you vote for someone who tried to destroy the fabric of America??

Do we have any hope to keep McCain, Clinton or Obama out of office??

Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I was sooooooooooooooooooo mad and ready to tell SC to go to you know where.

But actually what happened is Thompson is in the race for McCain. Those two are blood brothers who actually went on their honeymoons together, with their wives of course. Thompson is in the race to fight Huckabee and Romney in order to split votes to benefit McCain.

It is all a scam. If Thompson was not in the race tonight, McCain would not have won. Thompson will stay in until his best friend sews up the nomination, or at least close.

Then McCain will lose to Clinton. And we are in deep you know what.

I just don't get it. Evangelicals are totally blinded to Huckabee's deceit and McCain's amnesty. Even non-Evangelical Republicans are getting suckered by McCain.

These are dark times in the land of Mordor, Frodo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

But actually what happened is Thompson is in the race for McCain. Those two are blood brothers who actually went on their honeymoons together, with their wives of course. Thompson is in the race to fight Huckabee and Romney in order to split votes to benefit McCain.

It is all a scam. If Thompson was not in the race tonight, McCain would not have won. Thompson will stay in until his best friend sews up the nomination, or at least close.

Scary analysis. We're in it deep even if McCain wins.

Explains it...

This explains a lot, though. Thompson really went after Huckabee although he talked about needing to win. He didn't go after McCain.

Banned
    I will hold my judgement until I see the results from closed voting states

I still believe that the indys gave McC the win in NH and SC

Let the puffed up idiot have his day , I think its over for him now

The no. 1 issue for S.C. voters was illegal immigration, but they split their vote between Huckabilly who signed the no amnesty pledge and Thompson who is campaigning to deport illegals; giving McCain the win.

Thompson is an actor and one of John McCain's best friends. Thompson's job in S.C. was to split the vote enough between he, Huckabee and Romney to give SC to McCain. He delivered, but the more I think about it; the more I understand it was not South Carolina's fault. They were just taken in by the Karl Rove machine.

Pat Buchanan

The no. 1 issue for S.C. voters was illegal immigration, but they split their vote between Huckabilly who signed the no amnesty pledge and Thompson who is campaigning to deport illegals; giving McCain the win.

Thompson is an actor and one of John McCain's best friends. Thompson's job in S.C. was to split the vote enough between he, Huckabee and Romney to give SC to McCain. He delivered, but the more I think about it; the more I understand it was not South Carolina's fault. They were just taken in by the Karl Rove machine.
    I heard Buchanan talking about the fact that this might be the strategy.

No more fooling me Thompson. My vote just ended for you tonight and when it is Tennessee time, I will be pulling for Romney.

I have been researching him tonight and he has the strongest stance on illegal immigration
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Banned
    Queen of Light took her bow
    And then she turned to go,
    The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom
    And walked the night alone.

Oh, dance in the dark of night,
    Sing to the morn-ing light.
    The dark Lord rides in force tonight
    And time will tell us all.

Oh, throw down your plow and hoe,
    Rest not to lock your homes.
    Side by side we wait the might