Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: None of the frontrunners can beat democrats

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    My statement means, none of the front runners can beat the democrats. 70% of the USA is against the war. The only people who are for the war are the 30% of the republicans who are still clinging on. Whoever the GOP candidate is, must be able to garner the independent vote, and also the LIBERTARIAN vote, and the green party and some democrats. None of those frontrunners will be able to do it. Huckabee is Stuckabee on the Christian evangelicals...and that wil kill him in the general election. The others are war people. My first concern is illegal immigration, but that is not top priority for 70% of the population..it's the war. Ron Paul is the ONLY GOP against the war..and that would be in his favor in the general election..he WOULD be able to get votes from non republicans. 51% of the voters in Nevada (that Ron Paul got ) were independents. Do you think all of those Ron Paul supporters will vote for Romney, McCain, Huckabee or Thompson in the general election.. No way..and no matter how you look at it..that's a lot of votes lost.
    Ron Paul did not get 51% , not even close

He ran a distant second with about 14% here in Nevada

Blinded by MITT ROMNEY

You are so blinded by mitt romney that you didn't even read my post correctly. I said 51 % of RON PAUL's votes in NEvada..not the entire vote! It IS true..51% of the votes Ron Paul got in Nevada were INDEPENDENTS. I forgot also that Nevada is heavy with mormons..I'm quite sure Mitt will win Utah also.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345