Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If any of those win, I am going to renounce my US citizenship and apply for Mexican citizenship. Then I'm going to sneak over the border and be proud that the US President is WORKING FOR ME!

(Ohhhhh, this is so sad......)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[b]I SEE STUPID PEOPLE TOO!

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That is EXACTLY where I was coming from Butterbean. LOL
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

2 Nobody has presented a source for the statement that John and Fred actually shared their honeymoons together with their wives, so I guess that was just a cute hyperbolic fun thing to say (but it was also very demoralizing and discouraging, so I am glad it is apparently not literally true).

Apparently you are a troll for one of them, so ask McCain or Thompson; whichever one and hopefully you will get a truthful answer.

I heard the fact on CNN when the host said there was an interesting dynamic between Thompson and McCain. That both were close friends. In-fact, when Thompson married the much younger woman, the McCain's spent the honeymoon week with the Thompson's.

Re: Mitt Romney

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    Mitt Romney will not be able to defeat the democrats. None of the frontrunners will beat the democrats. Might as well accept that right now.
    Please explain.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Re: "I see Stupid People"

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Guys, I am just not understanding this about McCain. HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN WHAT HE TRIED TO DO WITH KENNEDY THIS SUMMER WITH AMNESTY???

Are people this stupid to pull for someone like him when you have 'better' candidates (and I say that lightly) like Romney or Thompson????

I truly feel that most Americans just don't care and just don't understand who they are trying to vote into office. How can you vote for someone who tried to destroy the fabric of America??

Do we have any hope to keep McCain, Clinton or Obama out of office??

The sad part of this is that these (stupid) people are voting for someone that , they feel, would likly beat the Dem's..that is what is formost in their minds..but in the process, we will get a Lib anyway, if McCain is elected..so your right...stupid people

McCain won his narrow victories in NH and SC due to the independent, i.e, more liberal, voters in these open primary states. He does not appeal to much of the conservative base. From the NYT:

"An exit poll in South Carolina offered evidence of the challenge Mr. McCain faces: 8 in 10 of the voters in the primary described themselves as Republicans, and just 3 in 10 of them voted for Mr. McCain. The finding suggests what Mr. McCain’s rivals were saying Saturday night: that he might not have won without the help of voters outside his party."

And I'm not buying the pontificators saying McCain would be the most likely GOP candidate to win the general election. Other than Huckabee, I think McCain would be the easiest to defeat -- one of the reasons the MSM is pushing him so hard now. McCain epitomizes the status quo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    This election is starting to look like something out of a horror novel. It's starting to look like a conspiracy to get a candidate elected to office that will continue where Bush left off! It's scary!... Evil is alive and well!
    no matter what the American people want we get... NAU

Wow, this is eye opening! I know someone who is gonna vote for Fred Thompson, I will be having a talk with him tomorrow!!

None of the frontrunners can beat democrats

My statement means, none of the front runners can beat the democrats. 70% of the USA is against the war. The only people who are for the war are the 30% of the republicans who are still clinging on. Whoever the GOP candidate is, must be able to garner the independent vote, and also the LIBERTARIAN vote, and the green party and some democrats. None of those frontrunners will be able to do it. Huckabee is Stuckabee on the Christian evangelicals...and that wil kill him in the general election. The others are war people. My first concern is illegal immigration, but that is not top priority for 70% of the population..it's the war. Ron Paul is the ONLY GOP against the war..and that would be in his favor in the general election..he WOULD be able to get votes from non republicans. 51% of the voters in Nevada (that Ron Paul got ) were independents. Do you think all of those Ron Paul supporters will vote for Romney, McCain, Huckabee or Thompson in the general election.. No way..and no matter how you look at it..that's a lot of votes lost.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast