Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I didn't bring this thread up, but it seems it was brought up for discussion . Not agreeing doesn't make ' un-patriotic ' to the contrary it makes me patriotic .

If we had more open minded and less party worship we wouldn't be in the trouble we are today .

You don't have to side with Fatah and Hamas or blame America for 911 to be a constitutionist .

No matter who you think was involved in 911, USS Cole , death of 244 marines while they slept in their barracks couple decades ago , the terrible torture and murder of millions of world citizens , it still will not excuse the ones who did these things no matter who is supsected of organizing it .

Ron Paul seems to insinuate if not for AMERICA'S WAR IN IRAQ , NONE OF THESE THINGS WOULD EVER HAPPEN .
    Let me try to clear the air here a little bit.

NOamNASTY, do you think that Arab irritation with our meddling foreign policy only started in 1990? If you do, you are seriously misinformed. America has been screwing with those folks for better than a HALF-CENTURY. The CIA has been stirring the pot in Iraq since 1953.

If I was an Arab, I'd be ready to fight, too.

Did you know that as an alternative to the 'Use of Force' referendum passed by Congress, Ron Paul suggested a Constitutional alternative called 'Letters of Marque and Reprisal', which would have put the bounty on the heads of Al Qaeda rather than starting a war with TWO sovereign nations THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11?

Do you not understand that Osama binLaden and his group WORKED FOR THE CIA for over 10 years prior to that attack? Or that binLaden's family and the Bush family have been business partners for almost 50 years? Oil business, that is.

Do you know anything about the NEW oil pipeline being built across Afghanistan, or the threat made to their government that if they didn't approve said pipeline, they'd be "carpeted with bombs"?

We certainly SHOWED them, didn't we?

I'm a Georgia native myself ,still visit family there , we may be cousins for all we know ,haha .

You can't tell me much about the history of our leadrs and muslims. I can go back even further that the pipeline or the muslim ,US involvement in ww11 .

We can even go back to Laurence of Arabia if you like and the dirty deal the brits did to arabs .

But that is not my point here at all . I know all about Chaney bidding with China on the pipeline deal and Osama telling them both no deal 10 years before 911 .

But all of the above and more won't make me side with the actions of terror .

I have said time and again for years we need to vote out the 'imo' traitors and put in some Americans .

We both want out of Iraq 'yesterday'! I say untie the best military in the worlds hands overthere in both Afgan.Iraq and let them deal with the barbareans who kill mostly innocents . If this had of been done it would have been over long ago . Patton or Washington would have left there in less than a year !

We do not have to side with Palistine to leave Israel . I have heard nothing about these butchers ,only America . I just watched ' ANOTHER 'special on Glenn beck tonight about this innocent little religion . I don't think Palistine is any more of Pauls business than israel is Bushs . I don't like bush ,palistine or paul now . I went to Pauls website and it had lots of muslims on it , never went back .

America may be wrong sometimes but so are all other nations . And I'm with America when push comes to shove .

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    You mean this...?

You found my photobucket stash...

Good one ! Wheres Al ?

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I didn't bring this thread up, but it seems it was brought up for discussion . Not agreeing doesn't make ' un-patriotic ' to the contrary it makes me patriotic .

If we had more open minded and less party worship we wouldn't be in the trouble we are today .

You don't have to side with Fatah and Hamas or blame America for 911 to be a constitutionist .

No matter who you think was involved in 911, USS Cole , death of 244 marines while they
    slept in their barracks couple decades ago , the
    terrible torture and murder of millions of world
    citizens , it still will not excuse the ones who did these things no matter who is supsected of
    organizing it .
    Ron Paul seems to insinuate if not for AMERICA'S WAR IN IRAQ , NONE OF THESE THINGS WOULD EVER HAPPEN .
    1. I don't think it's unpatriotic to bring up the
    topic, to the conytrary I think we have a lot of patriotic people to whom we have to show the other side so they can be awakened too.

2This is not a matter of party, I explained already, we have 8 republicans and 8/or7 democrats on the democrat side they are all CFR members so it doesn't cpunt.On the republican side we have 5 CFR abd 3 electable.
    ON MY view, Duncan Hunter with his views about this war and now about torture is not elelectable, the majority of Americans want to bring our troops home . Tom tancredo on my view although he IS the GREATEST patriot, his sincere talking placed him in a very bad position with LEGAL immigrants .(he publicaly advocated for less LEGAL immigration and people got angry with him) so Ron Paul is the only solution.Do you see another one ?
    3 Hamas, Fatha, has been fighting for more than 50 years against Israel and Israel always took care of herself.
    9/11 was different was well planned and nobody can convince me that those men sincronized so well that the CIA, FBI, Air-Force could'n deal with these civilians, abd king jorge kept reading fairy tale books while America is beeing "surprisely" attached. Give me a break!!
    4 I didn't make any research abouit the USS Cole, and I don;t agree that only American soldiers should give their lives for citizens of the world. This has to be done by a world force, we are not the police of the world.
    5 Ron Paul talks about non interventionism and he is right .It's not fair or acceptable for other countries Americans messing around with all world problems at taxpayers money and soldiers lives been spread all over the world like the owners or keepers of the world others think Americans are pretencious because of this.
    We are the biggest power but for how much long ? Our economy is sinking our people is beeing sacrifised for what ? It's better have a healthy economy, a healthy state and a happy people than what we are facing now .

I agree with all you say . I just don't agree with yall on how to get there .

Even if you are foolish enough to think that the USA and israel caused all this and 911, you should never publicize it worldwide when our men are overthere . Radical Islam is a world enemy no matter how you cut it . And only lately have a handfull of moderates condemned the killing .

You don't have to side with one evil to fight the other .

Instead of using all your time on bush and finding fault with America, start investigating the enemy within who is building their forces against us while we fight amonst each other .
    We already know about bush and the rest of them too .

I posted a map here a few weeks ago of all the mosque , schools and compounds on our soil . That map was 17 years ago ! Seems the Saudis are finacing the takeover of America . Seems bush and congress are helping .

I never said the muslims aren't planning their holly war against the west.
    What I'm saying is ONE WORLD GOVERMENT, CFR, BILDEBERG, TRILATERAL COMISSION are among us and they are much difficult to fight then the radical muslims, because they are facilitating their comming to this country.
    See EUROPE what it became ...
    Everything bad that is happening to this country and to the world, the only objective is OWG
    I posted links on other threats, watch the videos then you will understand what I'm talking about .
    The fanatics would never have this power if
    they wont empower them to slave us .

If the Saudis are financing it is because it was planned by OWG to let them do it to provoque us.
    We need our men and women here protecting our country not over there helping them build THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

To recognize and bring into the open the fact that our foreign policy has not served us well is not finding fault with America.

If we are going to keep America, we are going to have to bring these things out in the open. That is the right and the duty of every citizen.
    America is not to blame, but the people we have hired to run it. We have looked away too often. We need to hold them accountable and until the truth is out there - that won't happen.

Speaking it aloud will not make the war last one day longer and it may very well shorten it. Perhaps if the truth gets told enough, those few who still think this is a good policy and we can 'win' the war, will wake up and see what is goin on.

Yes, our country is full of Muslims, probably some who mean us harm.
    Speaking truth will have no effect on that either.

The same people who have helped bring about this war, helped fill our country with these people. If we don't show the true colors of the people in office, we are never going to have someone in there who will help us clean things up and clean our country out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    To recognize and bring into the open the fact that our foreign policy has not served us well is not finding fault with America.

If we are going to keep America, we are going to have to bring these things out in the open. That is the right and the duty of every citizen.
    America is not to blame, but the people we have hired to run it. We have looked away too often. We need to hold them accountable and until the truth is out there - that won't happen.

Speaking it aloud will not make the war last one day longer and it may very well shorten it. Perhaps if the truth gets told enough, those few who still think this is a good policy and we can 'win' the war, will wake up and see what is goin on.

Yes, our country is full of Muslims, probably some who mean us harm.
    Speaking truth will have no effect on that either.

The same people who have helped bring about this war, helped fill our country with these people. If we don't show the true colors of the people in office, we are never going to have someone in there who will help us clean things up and clean our country out.
    I LONG TIME I DON"T READ SO WISDOM WORDS.

wait, let me get this straight.

NoAMNasty hijacked this thread too with his/her race baiting on muslims/arabs???

Shocking!

yeah, we get it NoAmAmnesty, you don't like arabs and anybody who doesn't help kill them is an arab lover.. we get your logic, so can you please stop hijacking threads.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

NoAMNasty hijacked this thread too with his/her race baiting on muslims/arabs???

Shocking!

yeah, we get it NoAmAmnesty, you don't like arabs and anybody who doesn't help kill them is an arab lover.. we get your logic, so can you please stop hijacking threads.

BrightNail wrote:

Shocking!

It's not the hijacking of threads that gets me, it's the constant Arab bashing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast