[Watch] Pelosi – Americans Cannot Prohibit “Path to Citizenship” aka Voting Democrat

Posted on 14 May, 2014 by Rick Wells

Nancy Pelosi made some of her characteristic disjointed, rambling comments at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation economic summit in DC. They included:

“As a country, we cannot, let me say, we cannot prohibit a path to citizenship.”
“I don’t think we as a country want to be a country that says, ‘You can do our work, but you can’t have the rights of a citizen in our country. It’s more about who we are as a nation.”
“It’s more about who we are as a nation,” illegal aliens want to be “relieved of deportation.”
“As a country, we cannot, let me say, we cannot prohibit a path to citizenship,” she said.
Ms Pelosi is endorsing their taking of our jobs as a good thing. Doing our work, is by definition taking our jobs. They will be taking better jobs from Americans once able to compete legally, Ms Pelosi. Too bad one of them hasn’t taken hers. Then she’d be humming a different tune.
Can we deny citizenship to illegals? Si se puede, Nancy.

Please Share This Post and “Like” Rick Wells on Facebook and “Follow” him on Twitter

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/05/1...ting-democrat/