Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    The FEDS can't find MILLIONS of illegal aliens with both parrents illegal but they can find one kid with an American citizen parent to deport?
    Thats what I dont understand. Why pick on 1 Polish girl here, 1 Jamacian man there, etc... What about the millions of Hispanic illegal aliens who are basically marching right in front of immigration officers? Why dont they get deported too?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe her father is an immigrant and was not a citizen at the time of her birth. Don't know, but that might make a difference.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am very suspicious of this whole story!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Dixie and MW are right on! We cannot make ANY exceptions. Illegal is illegal.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    They've already bought their plane tickets to Poland, they are willing to do it the right way.

They didn't call any "advocates" or call for marches, protests, civil unrest, etc. They are not screaming "raaaacism" or demanding reform, they will respect our laws.

If we have no problems deporting this child, there is NO excuse in the world why we can't deport MILLIONS that are illegally here. This is a really unique situation where the parents are BOTH legal,but their minor child is not.
    And it was through no fault of the kid or the parents. It was their U.S. Lawyer who messed up. Since the mistake was made in 2001 we know that they have been trying to do things the right way the whole time. There is no indication that anyone in the family ever enter illegally. It was just a lawyer who failed to submit some paperwork in a timely fashion.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    The FEDS can't find MILLIONS of illegal aliens with both parrents illegal but they can find one kid with an American citizen parent to deport?
    Thats what I dont understand. Why pick on 1 Polish girl here, 1 Jamacian man there, etc... What about the millions of Hispanic illegal aliens who are basically marching right in front of immigration officers? Why dont they get deported too? :?
    If only this girl had learned Spanish she wouldn't get deported, because apparently it is O.K. for Spanish speakers to violate any law that they don't agree with.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Her mother has a green card and her father is a U.S. citizen.
    I don't see how a minor child with both parents legal can be deported.
    NO AMNESTY

MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

The article clearly states that the child in an illegal. I don't think there is a minimum age limit required for deportation of an illegal alien.

And it was through no fault of the kid or the parents. It was their U.S. Lawyer who messed up.
    So says the father.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

The article clearly states that the child in an illegal. I don't think there is a minimum age limit required for deportation of an illegal alien.

[quote:3oivxqqw]And it was through no fault of the kid or the parents. It was their U.S. Lawyer who messed up.
    So says the father.[/quote:3oivxqqw]

Why is it that no matter what I say about anything all you ever want to do is argue about it?

Do me a favor when you see my name on a comment don't bother to read it and don't bother to respond to it.

And I will likewise not read anything with your name at the top of it, nor respond to it.
    NO AMNESTY

If only her parents had thought it thru and planned ahead she could have been an Anchor Baby. Of course now they will do it legally and she will become a Citizen. But not to worry if it is left up to our Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors all the ILLEGALS and Anchor Babies will receive BLANKET AMNESTY before she becomes a LEGAL CITIZEN.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast