Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

Why is it that no matter what I say about anything all you ever want to do is argue about it?
    Would you have me censored for simply disagreeing with you? I'm sorry my opinon on this issue is that there should be no exceptions where the deportation of illegal aliens is concerned.

To engage in argument by discussing opposing points is called debate.

Do me a favor when you see my name on a comment don't bother to read it and don't bother to respond to it.
    Sorry, it doesn't work that way. IMO, any comment made is eligible for discussion (debate). Furthermore, I don't single any one person out when I comment on a thread. In other words, I comment on posts that I disagree with, regardless of who the poster is.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW wrote
    So says the father.
    Do you have any proof, or even evidence, that he lied

or are we supposed to believe every statement that you just pull out of your . . . ?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

Do you have any proof, or even evidence, that he lied

or are we supposed to believe every statement that you just pull out of your . . . ?
    I'm not insinuating that the father lied. What I'm saying is, we only have his side of the story on how the situation happened.

What I stated was fact, not something from a bodily orifice. Read the story again, it's the father that provided no evidence or details to substantiate his claim. Hence my comment, "so says the father."

Let me ask you this, are you openly saying that you support exceptions to our immigration laws? Specifically, should we make exceptions where the deporation of illegal aliens are concerned? If so, should the color of ones skin and/or nationality be a deciding factor? Forgive me, but I do my best not to read between the lines unless absolutely necessary. Be precise on your position and we can get beyond this.

My position: I support no exceptions to our written immigration laws. What I do support is the total enforcement of our laws.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ewelina Bledniak, 11, to Be Deported Because of Lawyer's Error, Mom Says

Parents and Daughter Will Be Separated Because of 8-Year-Old Oversight

By LEE FERRAN
    June 10, 2009

An immigration lawyer's mistake eight years ago is on the brink of forcing the deportation of an 11-year-old Georgia girl to Poland, the girl's mother told ABC News Tuesday.

A lawyer's mistake could mean an 11-year-old immigrant gets sent back to Poland.The parents of Ewelina Bledniak have made plans to accompany the girl next month to their native Poland, where they will be forced to leave her while she petitions for legal status in America through the U.S. embassy in Warsaw. Such status would have been granted to her in 2001 had the family's former lawyer promptly filed the proper petition, the girl's mother, Agnus Bledniak, said.

Although the girl had lived in the United States since she was 2, the Bledniaks said they did not know her petition for legal status had not been accepted until early last year when they received a letter from U.S. immigration services.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7795246&page=1
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JohnDoe, please don't get mad at MW. Different points of view are always healthy to try to get down to the truth. I have had my debates with MW, and will always welcome a debate from him. He has never made me feel like he was coming after me unnecessarily. It is nothing personal I can assure you.

In this case, after seeing the multiple news stories, it does appear that it was the families lawyer that failed to send the proper documentation. If that is the case, then the family needs to sue the lawyer. I do agree with your comment "The FEDS can't find MILLIONS of illegal aliens with both parents illegal but they can find one kid with an American citizen parent to deport?" I don't see how they can go after these people FIRST when all they have to do is drive down streets in ANY city and find PLENTY of law-breakers that need to be deported, because we have NO IDEA if they are murderers, rapists, etc. THESE are the people we need to go after FIRST.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

I don't see how a minor child with both parents legal can be deported.
    The article clearly states that the child in an illegal. I don't think there is a minimum age limit required for deportation of an illegal alien.
    the article says that the FEDS say she is illegal. the parents never said so.

Here is my question. with the father being a US Citizen and the wife being a legal green card holder. was the wife a green card holder when the child was born? was the child born in the US or in another country.
    If its US, they need to use the 14th amendment like all the illegals and their kids use

She will get her green card.

It might take a year or more, maybe less.

But she will get her green card.
    NO AMNESTY

e is my question. with the father being a US Citizen and the wife being a legal green card holder. was the wife a green card holder when the child was born? was the child born in the US or in another country.
    She has to have been born in anorther country because it says she was under 2 when she came here.
    If she had been born in the U.S. she would already be a citizen.
    NO AMNESTY

This is a little different kind of story than I usually read about here. While I’m not entirely on one side of the fence, I am leaning towards the side of the family.

The President of the US has an illegal alien aunt who was ordered departed. She remains here (as well as living in public housing.) Clearly preferential treatment can be given over others.

Let’s say a police officer pulls someone over for speeding and then they see a bad car crash. That officer is most likely to warn the driver and drive off to take care of the more important thing. In life, we always have to prioritize.

We bump up the priority of illegal aliens for being fugitives from a hostile government. I’d say that an illegal alien of two legal parents should deserve a similar treatment.

Also, for any “trollsâ€

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    e is my question. with the father being a US Citizen and the wife being a legal green card holder. was the wife a green card holder when the child was born? was the child born in the US or in another country.
    She has to have been born in anorther country because it says she was under 2 when she came here.
    If she had been born in the U.S. she would already be a citizen.
    I KNOW THAT, read again what i wrote, at the time of the kid being born, was the wife and mother a legal US citizen and already in possession of the green card? see this is what im trying to figure out, did they live in poland and come here when she was 2, or perhaps had they alraedy been living here and maybe going back to poland to see family.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast