Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    If you are illegal you are allowed to post bail?
    As long as it's not in Pesos. Just kidding. From what I got out of the story you can unless ICE has served you with deportation orders.

"The five people served deportation orders are not eligible for bail unless their cases are reopened."

Someone with a LOT more knowledge than I can answer your question.

I am not a lawyer. [A job this American won't do].

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    If you are illegal you are allowed to post bail?
    Doesn't seem to make any sense does it? A judge in Eastern KY tried to not bail illegal aliens in their system, but took a lot of flack over it. The bunch of illegals that got busted in the Chicago pallet company raids last year actually went to court. The nutso judge then held off their deportation "just in case" immigration law changed in the future. I guess the illegals are on some kind of judicial limbo amnesty?
    It's rough when those charged with upholding our laws can flaunt it without repercussion.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Because illegals are entitled to a court date they pay minimum bail and are freed. This is when they used to take off and not appear in court. I guess now they do bail for them so try to avoid it. In my area they have to report regularly, may have electronic monitoring bracelets or get random daily checks to make sure they don't take off and some who are deemed a high flight risk remain in a imigration detention center. To me they are all a flight risk as fake ID is so easy to get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not shocked that New Haven banded together like it did....sanctuary city and all that it is. But, how much of our federal tax money went to bail these criminals out? If they claim none, they're lying through their teeth

What gets me is the continual harping about how this country enforcing it's laws is trampling all over the rights of these people.....what don't they understand about " they don't have any"?

The law is clear.....if you come here illegally, you are arrestable and deportable. Nothing more. Nothing less. You don't belong here and we will remove you.

The other thing I'm sick of hearing is, everytime there is a raid, that it was carried out in ways that violate government policy. According to who? Are all these lawyers and activisits there when it happens? Where's the video? We've all seen how illegals and their supporters film everything, so where's the proof of these so called violations? There is none. The only "proof" is coming from the coached and lying arrestees.

They just don't get it, do they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The other thing I'm sick of hearing is, everytime there is a raid, that it was carried out in ways that violate government policy. According to who? Are all these lawyers and activisits there when it happens? Where's the video? We've all seen how illegals and their supporters film everything, so where's the proof of these so called violations? There is none. The only "proof" is coming from the coached and lying arrestees.

Type these three words in Google: Immigration, Lawyer, Deportation.

How can it be more clear cut....you are either legal or NOT....papers or no papers. I guess the courts are about letting you go if your sob story is good enough.

Btw, I need you alipacers to pay my medical and food bills and all those for my children....you see, I need to send money to some relatives. They need some new stuff.

MW
    She lost two restaurant jobs after her arrest, but has gotten a job at another eatery.
    Wow, upon release from jail they go right back to breaking the law (of course we knew that). This lady can't have a work visa because she's illegal! Obviously that means she has broken the law again while awaiting a court date for another broken law. I just don't get it.

ENFORCE THE DARN LAW!!!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What gets me is how quickly she got another job. That employer should be shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor

Type these three words in Google: Immigration, Lawyer, Deportation.

Infuriating isn't it? And the funny thing is that these snakes even have illegals fooled.

You don't know how many illegals from our neighborhood have shelled out all kinds of money to these....ahem, attorneys.......under the impression that, because they have a lawyer, everything will be all taken care of and in the end they'll be allowed to stay. Not true.....lawyers may be able to drag it out which is great for them, it's how they make their money, but when all is said and done,very few of their clients have a case for being permitted to stay.

That's no doubt what all the tantrum throwing is about all of these so called Constitutional, rights, and procedural violations. They know they don't have anything else. If they did, they'd just stick with the facts about immigration law, and that's what we'd hear from them.....not all of this other garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    What gets me is how quickly she got another job. That employer should be shut down.
    Jobs for $6:50 per hour are all over... She has fake a fake ID and she is in...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast