Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes he dose. Do you want it faxed?
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    Thats why I asked if it WAS because of the mexican drivers license. My grandfather is a "legal immigrant" and he also has a mexican drivers license. So thats why I asked, but I guess it thrills you to be rude, so go ahead buddy.
    Not to be rude but if your Grandfather is legal then I'm sure he would also have a US drivers licence or some type of documentation to prove his citizenship. Evidently, these hoods, who were stopped for drag racing by the way, did not. I see no profiling here they were drag racing!

I said yes he dose. Obviously someone didnt just baptize him as a legal. He has real U.S. documents. I said he was a leagl immigrant, but he dose go to mexico and drive there so he has a mexican drivers license too. Its not uncommon.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

NEESE I DEFENITLY AGREE WITH YOU ON ALOT OF THINGS. WE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE SAME POINT OF VIEW BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE A SIMILAR WAY OF GETING THINGS HEARD OTHER THAN YOU SAYING " MEXICANS GET OUT!" AND ME SAYING "LATINOS ARE TAKING OVER!"I WAS BORN IN THE U.S. AND SO WAS MY MOTHER. AND I CONSIDER MYSELF A PROUD AMERICAN JUST LIKE YOU. WE PAY TAXES AND RESPECT THE LAWS, WE ARE GOOD HARD WORKING PPL. MY MOTHER HAS HER OWN BUSSINES, SO DOSE MY FATHER, AND MY STEPDAD IS INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSSINES. IM GRATEFULL TO BE HERE. BUT WHO AM I TO WANT ALL ILLEGALS OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? JUST BECAUSE SOME ILLEGALS SLIP UP DOSENT MEAN THEY ARE ALL THE SAME I KNOW SOME DONT REALLY MEAN ANY HARM. I MEAN IM IN THE U.S. BECAUSE MY MOTHERS PARENTS CAME HERE ILLEGALY, THEN THEY BECAME CITIZENS. I WAS GIVEN A WONDERFULL OPPORTUNITY. AND WEVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO ANYBODY.

They are a bunch of drunks (as evidenced by all the drunk driving deaths and arrests);

OK NO!! YOU MEAN ONLY ILLEGALS GET DRUNK? YOU MEAN ONLY ILLEGALS GET DRUNK ,HAVE ACCIDENTS, GET ARRESTED, DO BAD THINGS? THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT RACE LEGAL OR NOT LEGAL. HEY I HAVE AN IDEA LETS JUST GET IT OVER WITH AND BLAME GLOBAL WARMING ON ILLEGALS TOO?

Thats why I asked if it WAS because of the mexican drivers license. My grandfather is a "legal immigrant" and he also has a mexican drivers license. So thats why I asked, but I guess it thrills you to be rude, so go ahead buddy.
    One in the same grandfather? The one who came illegally but is now a citizen???

Mostly all of my family is here. Is that a problem with you?
    </div>

MW
    NEWBREED wrote:

If they came here illegally, I have a problem with it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If they are legal now?

everybody got here somehow.
    </div>

BECAUSE MY MOTHERS PARENTS CAME HERE ILLEGALY, THEN THEY BECAME CITIZENS. I WAS GIVEN A WONDERFULL OPPORTUNITY. AND WEVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO ANYBODY.

Yes, I do have a problem with anyone coming here illegally and their anchor baby's anchor baby being given anything.

well dont take it out on me because I'm noone to blame
    </div>

well dont take it out on me because I'm noone to blame
    Welcome to the site Newbreed always nice to hear imput from different
    prepectives. There is no need to YELL, (its rude).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast