Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    well dont take it out on me because I'm noone to blame
    Respectfully (respestfully), if you're none (noone) to blame then who is? People, like your grandfather, who come here ILLEGALLY and then become legal. Since you seem to have first hand knowledge of the process in which illegal becomes legal, could you explain? I'll start it for you. First they break the law by coming here illegally and then...how many more laws are broken in the process of "becoming legal"? Is the blame theirs (thieres)? Or do you simply defend any and all criminals if you are “given a wonderful (wonderfull) opportunity” because of their actions?

Im not defending anbody, Im simply giving my opinion on things. Its not like Im protesting here. I might not like, care or agree with what ppl write here, but one thing I do is respect thier opinion as long as it's not racist. Whether my grandfather boke the law in the past or not, Im just proud to be here and I cant do anything about it.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Im not defending anbody, Im simply giving my opinion on things. Its not like Im protesting here. I might not like, care or agree with what ppl write here, but one thing I do is respect thier opinion as long as it's not racist. Whether my grandfather boke the law in the past or not, Im just proud to be here and I cant do anything about it.
    OK...

COME ON PPL US CITIZENS ARE NOT GOING TO BE LET GO FROM THEYRE JOBS JUST SO LATINOS CAN WORK. THEY ALL DO GET PAID THE SAME. ITS MORE LIKE A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND A WHO WORKS BETTER AND HARDER THING THAN A ......LETS JUST HIRE LATINOS THING. U SHOULD COMPLAIN IF LATNOS WERE JUST AT HOME SITTING ON THEYRE BUTTS ALL DAY WHILE U WORK. QUIT COMPLAINING AND GET WORKING. *YAWNS*

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    WELL IF THIS COUNTRY ALLOWS IMMIGRANTS TO JOIN THE ARMY AND FIGHT FOR A COUNTRY THATS NOT THIERES THEN WHY NOT LET THEM HAVE THIS CHANCE FOR EDUCATION?
    Are you talking about legal immigrants or the illegal variety? People need to get the notion that illegals are serving in our military out of their minds! Currently, if there are any illegals serving, they got in by falsifying the necessary documents (fraud). I realize President Bush has signed an Executive Order authorizing the enlistement of illegals during a time of war, but up to this point the military is not doing it and to my knowledge has no plans of following through with such an act in the near future. Right now the only individuals being enlisted in the military are U.S. citizens and Green Card holders (legal immigrants).
    INTERESTING

WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT? RELIGION AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ? YOU THINK JESUS WANTED TO SEPARATE ILLEGALS FROM NON? LAWS COULD DIVIDE PPL BUT RELIGION SHOULD AND NOT LIKE THIS ANYHOW. SOMETHING WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT WE BELIVE IN GOD AND JESUS CHRIST. IM PRETTY SURE THAT NOONE IS FORCING CHURCHES OR OTHER PPL TO HELP OUT IMMIGRANTS. HELPING IS NEVER BAD. NEVER! EVERYONE DESERVES IT NO MATTER WHO OR WERE THEY ARE FROM. THE CHURCH HELPING PPL IS NOT THE PREOBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DONT LIKE IT. WHAT TYPE OF FAITH DO YOU HAVE IF UR GOING TO GET ANGRY AT SOMETHING AS NOBLE AS THIS. RELIGION ISNOT AMERICAN OR MEXICAN OR EUROPEAN, RELIGION IS EVERYTHING AND FOR EVERYONE AND ANYONE IN THAT CERTAIN RELIGION CAN HELP ANYONE THEY FEEL IS RIGHT!!!!!!
    NEVER, NEVER???

YEP
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

YEP - YOUR STATEMENTS AREN'T DEFENSIVE THEY'RE JUST OPINIONATED - NOT.

I'VE ALREADY TESTED THE FORK THEORY AND I'M DONE. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

Inever asked but thanks for your time. good luck to you too,
    </div>

I said yes he dose. Obviously someone didnt just baptize him as a legal. He has real U.S. documents. I said he was a leagl immigrant, but he dose go to mexico and drive there so he has a mexican drivers license too. Its not uncommon.
    So if he has legal documents whats the problem he gets pulled over proves he's a citizen case is closed. But I'm kind of wasteing my time answering this now aren't I? I think everyone else took care of your issues. By the way haven't I seen you in a PRO-Illegal chat room you look familiar.

So if he has legal documents whats the problem he gets pulled over proves he's a citizen case is closed. But I'm kind of wasteing my time answering this now aren't I? I think everyone else took care of your issues. By the way haven't I seen you in a PRO-Illegal chat room you look familiar.
    I wasnt asking anything about my grandfather I was using him as an example. It was aquestion about how the 3 boys. But you act like I was directly asking you. Wasting your time? You sure are, and the thing is that u didnt even have to, for me.

and no sorry I havent been in any PRO-illegal chat rooms.
    </div>

Welcome to the site Newbreed always nice to hear imput from different
    prepectives. There is no need to YELL, (its rude).

Thanks Jimpasz. Im not here to get anybody mad, but since I have a different point of view, they react this way.
    </div>

Welcome to the site Newbreed always nice to hear imput from different
    prepectives. There is no need to YELL, (its rude).

Thanks Jimpasz. Im not here to get anybody mad, but since I have a different point of view, they react this way.
    That's not true at all so please don't attempt to create disturbance.

People respond to your posts, many which have little substance &/or are juvenile.

You've already been warned about RACE BAITING. Don't push it.
    And don't blame other people for that which you create.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast