Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My opinion: People, even minors, who are in this country illegally should be on their best behavior at all times. Don't say it is ok because Americans do it too. They should have been deported, along with their legal caregivers, because they put people (legal and illegal) in danger with their stupid, reckless behavior. American teens who do the same should be punished, but should not be deported, because they are Americans. I really don't care how old or young they are. I don't care if it seems harsh. I don't want them driving on the streets of Arizona, where I and my children live. And as far as racial profiling goes, was the officer not supposed to ask for a driver's license because he appeared to be Mexican? He could have always said he was driving without a license, but he said he had a Mexican license. Go here to vote on whether or not they should have been deported. So far, most say YES http://www.azcentral.com/ (the poll is on the bottom left corner)

April
    THE QUESTION

Is it right that three teens, originally stopped for drag racing, and found to be immigrants, also be deported?

Yes
    74.44%

No
    25.56%

Total Votes: 6439

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Steph!!!

I voted!

That's not true at all so please don't attempt to create disturbance.

People respond to your posts, many which have little substance &/or are juvenile.

I dont intend or want to create a disturbance. I post what I think without trying to get ppl mad. I want to say what I think just like all of you. The thing is that you dont like it and YOU get disturbed.

STEF : I just wanted you to know that I agree with your post.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

STEF : I just wanted you to know that I agree with your post. Do you? I got the impression you thought the police were wrong for asking for a driver's license. When I moved to Arizona from Connecticut I had to get a license here. My Connecticut license was then no longer valid. I couldn't keep them both. I can drive in Mexico with my AZ license. Why would Tata need a Mexican license? Didn't you say he is now American? My great grandparents needed to renounce Ireland and pledge allegiance to the United States of America. But that was the 1840's. I hope that's still a requirement. If there is ever a war between Mexico and the U.S. what side would he be on? Whichever was more convenient? If a Mexican threatened him, he would be Mexican again and if an American did he could just pull out his Texas license? I don't think you and I agree on much. And why would you change the spelling of my name? Just trying to antagonize?

Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    well dont take it out on me because I'm noone to blame
    Respectfully (respestfully), if you're none (noone) to blame then who is? People, like your grandfather, who come here ILLEGALLY and then become legal. Since you seem to have first hand knowledge of the process in which illegal becomes legal, could you explain? I'll start it for you. First they break the law by coming here illegally and then...how many more laws are broken in the process of "becoming legal"? Is the blame theirs (thieres)? Or do you simply defend any and all criminals if you are “given a wonderful (wonderfull) opportunity” because of their actions?
    You Have a very good point. I just want to know why (illegals) feel they have the right to break the laws of this country..(just because) they are trying to achieve a (wonderful opportunity)??? I just can't accept that as the (ANSWER) to breaking our laws!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that this is all finally coming to a head, in this country...it will take time..but this will stop.MOD EDIT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234