Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: AJC wins grant to seek relief for immigrants

AJC wins grant to seek relief for immigrants

Groups support bills to create new paths for U.S. citizenship

Shai Goldstein, executive director of the New Jersey Immigration Policy Network, places his hand on the shoulder of Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), who has given moral support to NJIPN’s efforts on behalf of immigration reform.

Shai Goldstein, executive director of the New Jersey Immigration Policy Network, places his hand on the shoulder of Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), who has given moral support to NJIPN’s efforts on behalf of immigration reform.

Photo courtesy New Jersey Immigration Policy Network

Advertisement

by Robert Wiener
    NJJN Staff Writer

June 25, 2009

The American Jewish Committee has been given a $500,000 grant by the Ford Foundation to help create new pathways to citizenship for immigrants.

Some $50,000 of that grant is being earmarked for the AJC’s Metro New Jersey chapter, funding a part-time employee to organize workshops and advocacy training with community groups around the state.

As a member of the New Jersey Immigration Policy Network, the AJC will join a multicultural coalition to step up a campaign for federal and state legislation that would increase citizenship opportunities for young people who become college graduates or serve in the military.

“I am excited. I have money and I’m able to do these programs and I’m hoping a lot of other groups are going to come aboard with us,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where's the business related interest this Goldstein guy has in ensuring a cheap labor pool?

It's really time to start digging and then "outing" these people.

One of our most effective weapons is going to be in peeling away the "great humanitarian" facade these people hide behind and exposing the ulterior motive.

It's worked wonders in politics, it can work just effectively for our purposes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Op-Ed: The AJC's $500,000 Grant to Promote CIR
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-160572.html

I am Sure

Goldstein is using illegals to do his lawn, house clean, etc etc. He has a monetary special interest I am certain...J

Okay, I am now flaming mad.
    We already have a legal path to citizenship starting with permission applied for in the home country to immigrate here. That is the only path to citizenship there has been or should ever be.
    Those that cross the border without permission have no right to demand anything. We give them all social services including education, and if you ask a kid brought here illegally, educated with no questions asked, given healthcare with no questions asked why they want to stay here--perhaps it is because this is where their friends are and they can't afford a cell phone in the old country.
    Parents don't necessarily want citizenship, as demonstrated in so many marches with foreign flags. They want our money and our lifestyle with no commitment to this country when their hearts are still in the old country with the family members left behind.

Re: I am Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Goldstein is using illegals to do his lawn, house clean, etc etc. He has a monetary special interest I am certain...J

Of course he does.

And I, personally, am fed up with people like him promoting themselves as the big do-gooders of the world whose only interest is in assisting with the plight of the "poor, unfortunate, downtrodden" illegal alien masses because it's "the right thing to do".

People like that tend to lose an awful lot of their power when the covers are yanked off and their real motives are exposed.....especially when their cronies and bedfellows all go running for the nearest exits in their efforts to distance themselves.

This kind of crap has been bothering me for a long, long time now and I've decided that it's well past time something is done about it. Call it my new personal pet project.

DJ
    I am wondering why we don't have an ongoing list of every supporter and promoter of illegals becoming citizens that includes a report of how that result would benefit them FINANCIALLY. I'll bet you that to a person, every one of them stands to GAIN if illegals gains citizenship. They are just working to have the taxpayers PAY for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I am wondering why we don't have an ongoing list of every supporter and promoter of illegals becoming citizens that includes a report of how that result would benefit them FINANCIALLY. I'll bet you that to a person, every one of them stands to GAIN if illegals gains citizenship. They are just working to have the taxpayers PAY for it.

That's exactly the kind of information which needs to be exposed about these people DJ.

It's how it's played in the big leagues.....politics and business for example.....it can be just as easily done at the citizen level.

Sunshine is the ultimate disinfectant.

DJ
    So let's start a list. I know that we have this information scattered through alpac. For example,

1. Nancy Pelosi benefits because she owns vineyards. She wants cheap labor at our expense so she can continue her millionaire status and lifestyle!

Okay, someone add to that.....

Quote:
    "'It will bring in more students and more money, which is exactly what the universities want right now,â€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast