Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AJC Ford Grant

TX2Step---I have enjoyed our dialog and I have enjoyed participating in ALIPAC and especially the shared informaton.

Keep up the good fight, thats all we can do. I also email our U.S. Senators; Vitter & Landrieu and my Congressman Charlie Melancon and actually get responses from their offices. I praise and critisize and offer another point of view or solution when I ask them to vote against a particular piece of legislation, also explain why I think they should support legislation as well.

Take care and keep your powder dry....
    The Gunner...

Gunner134 wrote:

"TX2Step---I have enjoyed our dialog and I have enjoyed participating in ALIPAC and especially the shared informaton.

Take care and keep your powder dry....
    The Gunner..."

Thank you and the same to you. No one worked harder to defeat amnesty last summer than Sen. David Vitter of LA, and Sen. Landieu was a wonderful surprise in her stalwart opposition in the face her party's support for the bill, so something still must be working!

Now I'll get off so that others who really are more knowledgeable can make you welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123