Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To DJ's List of people who would benefit directly financially:

2. Helen Krieble, representing the wealthy "horse" people, and her "red card solution":

The Free Market Answer to Illegal Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-160612-red.html+card

"Who: Helen Krieble has been called the T. Boone Pickens of immigration
    reform. Certainly, like Pickens, she's an independent
    businessperson who turned personal frustration into a national
    solution. Krieble owns an equestrian center in Colorado but was
    hampered by U.S. non-immigration worker quotas. She's brilliant,
    outspoken, nonpartisan, and packing the "ah-ha" factor that helps
    people understand the issue."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    So let's start a list. I know that we have this information scattered through alpac. For example,

1. Nancy Pelosi benefits because she owns vineyards. She wants cheap labor at our expense so she can continue her millionaire status and lifestyle!

Okay, someone add to that.....

Don't forget to start in on people at your more local level.

That's where I've got my sight set

Take a good close look into all of the so called activists, advocates, neighborood leaders, organizers, and whatever the hell else it is they choose to call themselves

They are the ones who start the process of influencing local officials and it runs right uphill from there until it eventually reaches top level players.

They are also the ones who, every single year, are awarded money.....money which SHOULD be put to better use in assisting American citizens somehow.....to promote their agendas and go into their own pockets, or engage in business ventures profiting from the hiring of cheap labor.

THEY are the ones I'm going after........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    So let's start a list. I know that we have this information scattered through alpac. For example,

1. Nancy Pelosi benefits because she owns vineyards. She wants cheap labor at our expense so she can continue her millionaire status and lifestyle!
    Dianne Feinstein owns a Hotel in San Francisco.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AJC Ford Grant

TX-2-Step..It's not just the "wealthy Jews" who allegedly enjoy more rights than most... What about the Hollywood elite? All the millonaires who seve in the House and Senate and lets not forget about the president, current and past...

Competition for American citizen students and non-resident students to apply legally is tough enough and then to be forced to compete for scholarships and grants with illegal aliens is not fair at all....

Government is soooooo broken.

As a Jew I'm very disappointed in the AJC and I'm sure many others will be as well...

Immigration laws aren't being enforced because that would take real leadership, unfortunately we have no leadership currently in Washington from either party....

April
    TAKE ACTION TO STOP AMNESTY 2009 NOW!!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-915700.html#915700

Gunner134 wrote:

"TX-2-Step..It's not just the "wealthy Jews" who allegedly enjoy more rights than most... What about the Hollywood elite? All the millonaires who seve in the House and Senate and lets not forget about the president, current and past... "

Gunner134, you are exactly right, and it is often pointed out that "comprehensive immigration reform" serves primarily the wishes and the interests of the wealthy or, as they are called, "the elites".

It just was part of my education in college to learn that the primary effect of World War II on some wealthy "international" Jewish families with bases in the United States had been, not escaping from the Holocaust -- that great tragedy out of which unfortunately so much political hay has been made (and about which they certainly could have cared less themselves)--but the fact that they all couldn't go skiing in Switzerland for at least four years as had been their custom. Among the Jewish students I met there, only one did not use their valuable college educational experience time to petition for special favors based on their religion and/or culture, and/or to talk endlessly about the so-called "Jewish quota" (?) which they claimed was the only reason the college (founded and then funded primarily by Christian Protestants, which nevertheless took students from every background) did not have many more Jewish students, even though Jews comprise less than 6% of the entire U.S. population. Only one of those whom I knew joined any college organization or attempted to contribute to, learn from, or simply enjoy, the life of the community-at-large and the many things offered to every qualified student there. In their grudging mingling with the rest of the student body, these students formed no bond or affiliation either to the college itself or to their other classmates; they remained a group entirely apart. In their own minds and actions these students simply were Jewish: they believed they were superior to those with whom they were forced to attend classes and other activities; they believed they always were right; and, strangest of all, (coming out of some of the wealthiest residential suburbs and school systems in the United States), they continued to view themselves as being "oppressed". They also viewed all those around them, most simply students like themselves, as being a part of this perceived highly- organized "oppression" by their failure to acknowledge what they had been taught was the innate intellectual superiority of Jews (regardless of their actual academic performance), and rise up to protest the college's so-called "Jewish quota", of which no one else had ever heard, and which I am quite sure did not exist.

In fairness, the first student from India I ever met also was far from "starving" as we in middle America had been led to believe then: her father was the District Manager for Standard Oil for eastern India. I'm sure that this can be true of the difference between what used to be known as wealthy "WASP's" and ordinary people such as I of the same group. My Indian friend later wrote me her distress at the rapid "anti-Americanism" in her country, where all the problems of India were being laid at the feet of the United States.

I do think, however, that it is true that the Jewish (and/or "Zionist") leadership often has used (or encouraged others to use) the "Jewish story of oppression", reaching back not only to "the Holocaust", but through the ages (as told by them) to try to turn those who are not Jewish into moral "whipping boys" to gain political influence for that leadership and to raise money for their self-assigned "causes".

However, unfortunately those tactics can be true of many, and it is not my intent to try to make this into an unproductive argument in which I turn around and try to make someone else as an individual responsible for the acts of others over which they, also, have no control.. I am sure George Soros would act as he does whatever his religious or cultural affiliation, and Warren Buffett, a "WASP" and Nebraska native, seems to be a major part of our present national "meltdown" philosophy, preaching financial collapse and the need for "international action" on every front. And while many of the "wealthy Hollywood elite" are, in fact, Jewish, Mel Gibson is a wealthy Catholic who, regardless of his "TV rant", also is strongly pro-open borders. Thus here the expression, "Politics makes strange bed fellows", could not be more true. I think we can agree to some extent on your final statement:

"Immigration laws aren't being enforced because that would take real leadership, unfortunately we have no leadership currently in Washington from either party...."

I think what people here are trying to do is to bring positive support to U.S. law and policy makers at all levels on an issue where, whenever a political figure tries to exert real leadership on behalf of the wishes of the majority of U.S. citizens and legal residents (that our immigration laws be enforced and our borders be made secure), they are instantly accused of "racism", "xenophobia", and/or "economic protectionism". And sadly those accusations come from a startling array of sources both in this country and abroad.

However, if the "elites" and other groups can band together, so can we to defeat them!. Working together, our voices ARE being heard!

AJC Ford Grant

I agree that there are many Jews wo use the "Holocaust" crutch as do other races for their woes and causes, that I am in disagreement with. So yes I am in agreement with a majority part of your post (1st) and appreciate your expalnation in your response to mine.

I'm basically a moderate-conservative Jewish guy and believe it or not a Democrat; however, my party has left me, this is not the Democratic party I joined over 25 years ago, voting in primaries have been very painful due to the lack of credible candidates, especially the last two elections. I will not party jump, most RINO's are former Demcrats, I don't trust people who bail just because things got tough or unpopular. When I attend local Democratic Party (state & parish) converstaion and views get very colorfull to say the least and I'm sue you can imagine. There are still many of us moderate-conservatives around and many of use are still active locally too bad our voices aren't heard at the DNC...

Later

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Diane Feinstein has a net worth in excess of 100 MILLION dollars and her financial disclosure statement is more than 350-pages long.

Can't tell me her businesses don't benefit from illegal labor.

I would bet Barbara Boxer "call me SENATOR" is in there with the businesses because of her interest in making illegals legal.

Follow the Buck!

Gunner134 wrote:

"I'm basically a moderate-conservative Jewish guy and believe it or not a Democrat; however, my party has left me, this is not the Democratic party I joined over 25 years ago, voting in primaries have been very painful due to the lack of credible candidates, especially the last two elections. I will not party jump, most RINO's are former Demcrats, I don't trust people who bail just because things got tough or unpopular. When I attend local Democratic Party (state & parish) converstaion and views get very colorfull to say the least and I'm sue you can imagine. There are still many of us moderate-conservatives around and many of use are still active locally too bad our voices aren't heard at the DNC... "

G134,
    I think many Republicans probably share your philosophy and find themselves in much in the same position, although perhaps for different reasons. I am a native of Kansas: there historically is not a more "Republican" state in the nation, although we have had through the years several Democratic governors. These, like the present Sen. Ben Nelson (D) of Nebraska, also previously always reflected the basically financially conservative philosophy of their state and region.

However, the Republican (and, in fact, Democratic) Party ascribed to by my parents' generation in our region was far more open in its honoring of individual rights and free speech, and far more moderate in the general beliefs of its individual members than the party which suddenly has emerged today. We unfortunately seem to have come "full circle" in the generational differences between my grandfather and father, both small-town bankers and both Republicans, and their experiences and philosophies. The first felt his financial and social position to be an entitlement in the spirit of the Republican President (Calvin Coolidge) who announced simply, "The business of the United States is business".

In contrast, my father, who graduated from college in 1929, went through the Depression, and later served with everyone else in the Army in World War II, had a far more sympathic philosophy toward people from other backgrounds and toward those who came from less financially comfortable positions in life. He also sent me to college exactly as he did my two brothers, and the Jewish students of whom I spoke also all were women, attending college on an equal basis with their male relatives.

I fear it is many of my generation who have not used these post-war benefits as it was hoped we would, and what effectively has happened is that those who were on the bottom now are on the top, with the same results. My son (a warm hearted fellow) through his school teaching lives in dread of "minority groups" being "discriminated against", when in fact members of these same groups often attacked him physically and stole from him when he was a child. He also has a horror of being a "male chauvinist", although he is a very gallant fellow by nature, and he and his contemporaries now often find being "free, white, and 21" (as my father would say) and male a distinct liability rather than an advantage in many areas of their lives, although white United States males continue to be blamed by many for every ill in this country and the world.

When my son asked me about the current party situation, I told him that what we seemed to have developed under George W. Bush literally was "my grandfather's Republican Party" - that of Calvin Coolidge - rather than his own grandfather's financially conservative, but culturally much more open, compassionate, and tolerant variety.

I don't really know the reasons for all this, let alone the answers, but I do appreciate thoughtful people like yourself continuing to be active in the your party's politics. My son (who is 40) has tried, with little success, to interest his conservative friends in remaining active in today's grassroots Republican Party after George W. Bush literally abandoned the principles on which he had run and for which the Republican Party publically stood, and took the entire country over a cliff morally and financially. No one felt more betrayed than ordinary people who had worked actively to elect him.

It's confusing for everyone right now, but we can pull together as citizens and legal residents on individual issues on which we agree such as immigration law enforcement. Thank you for your reply.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast